American Hater, Stop Hating, Where Not So Bad

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by supremebeingindeed, Apr 10, 2007.

1. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Boy, its been a while and i Wasnt going to post. I was going to go to bed, until i happened to read like 6 pages of why Americans are so bad at Geography, the further i read the more the American Bashing heightens. It just gets my blood boiling when these individuals continually bash America and our people. You see it on the news and through countless articles of people always complaining about how where so badddddddd. These always find the negative in something we do, where always the bad guy. So my challenge to you all is to name some good things we have done. Id like to hear that for if change if you dont mind.:bawl:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

The US does have a Democratic controlled Congress now!
    Nancy Pelosi has a tan!
    Ronald Reagan is Dead!
    Dick Cheney has health problems.
    Can't think of anything else good.:shrug:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Wow, thank you man. You made me feel like a unfortunate American for a second.

Surely you are jesting? You can't be that twisted... or sick?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

a few off the top of my head:
    1. polio vaccine
    2. first time in history where people were given legal rights to property.
    3. moon landing.
    4. breaking sound barrier.
    5. first solo flight of the atlantic.
    6. laid first trans atlantic cable.
    7. internet.
    8. first non stop non refueled circumnavigation by air.
    9. produced worlds fastest aircraft.
    10. transistor.
    11. integrated circuits.
    12. assembly line

8. Satyr Banned Banned

I always considered Americans ignorant, arrogant, religiously fanatical, illiterate buffoons but since supremebeingindeed declared, in that American style of his:
    ... I had a change of heart.

Americans are illiterate, ignorant, arrogant, religiously fanatical idiots.
    Buffoons is just not enough to describe the depths of their stupidity.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  9. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Satyr, and by pointing out my mistake in grammar and then continuing on with a list of comments like that shows your true ignorance. Stop trying to flaunt your wannabe intelligence here, what contributions have you made to society champ? None. In fact yes you have made a worthy contribution here, youve showed that there are always FUCKING IDIOTS who have smart ass comments to make.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

a few more:
    14. the electric grid.
    15. transformers.
    16. electric light.
    17. phonograph.
    18. projectors.
    19. AC motors.
    20. peace corps.
    21. cotton gin.
    22. automobile self starter.
    23. train brake.
    24. auto pilot.
    25. strobe light.
    26. water-tube boiler.
    27. revolver.
    28. land camera.
    29. synthesis of cortisone.
    30. vinyl.
    31. nylon.
    32. ionic dust removal.
    33. VCR.
    34. LASER
    35. magnetic core memory.
    36. high pressure steam engine.
    37 PH test.
    38. penicillan.
    39. first flight in heavier than air craft.
    40. microwave ovens.
    41. medical respirator.
    42. anti-fungal antibiotic drug nystatin.
    43. sewing machine.
    44. morse code.
    45. synthesis of vitamin B2.
    46. xerox copier.
    48. can i stop now?

11. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

You gotta love the heckler that posts some unfounded comments. You judge some and then label the whole, what about the good people in America? If your an example of what the people are like from your country, i feel bad for you and them.

12. Satyr Banned Banned

I don’t know what you think I “wannabe” but I’ll tell you what I don’t “wannabe” and that is someone like you.

How amusing to find someone wanting to proclaim that his nation has been misunderstood or misjudged and then display the very attributes which characterizes their stupidity so clearly.
    The irony is just too…delicious to pass on.

For instance your subsequent rebuttal concerning my “contributions to society” exposes a simpleton’s mind equating social welfare and communal good with some kind of intellectual standard.

Where we misjudging your continuing national contributions to world reason or are you the perfect specimen of American mental qualities?
    Let us watch you try to think and let us make up our own minds.

Here’s the thing: You speak ONE language…at least learn to speak and write that ONE language well before you attempt to use it to express any idea or ideal.
    Then maybe we might take you seriously.

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

It's just plain silly (or should I say 'stupid'?) for jumping on misspelling. I noticed the 'where' instead of 'we're' and passed right over it as just a simple mistake.

There have already been a goodly number of things listed that the US came up with and I can add another very major accomplishment. If the US hadn't entered WW-II, all of Eastern Europe and the UK (and probably more, as well) would now be under the control of the 'bad guys.' Of course, many that live in those regions find it convenient to completely forget that.:bugeye: Maybe, just maybe, the next time we'll remember all the American bashers and let you try to save your own skins. Good luck - you'd really need it!!!

14. Satyr Banned Banned

Here is where Americans pull off their shirts and show us their big guns.

Funny how brain-drain goes towards American capitalism and current Americans rely on the successes of the past to explain away their current declining intellects.

Isn’t George W. your president?
    How well he represents your mental qualities.

I love the comment about WW2.
    It’s fraught with propaganda and historical prejudices.
    I also love your insinuated separation of the world into ‘bad guys’ and ‘good guys’. It’s indicative of simplistic reasoning to perceive the world in such black & white simplicity where, obviously, you are always the ‘good guys’.

Now go back to watching Oprah Winfrey and the ‘awesome!’ reruns of friends and be Americans.

15. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Slow down their Heckler, your not making sense. I start a POSITIVE post, you make a NEGATIVE comment without reason. The feeling is mutual I wouldnt want to be an egotistical SOB like you and i think the majority would agree. Secondly, make sense when you try to cover up your ignorance when you PROCLAIM that I PROCLAIM that my country has been misunderstood or misjudged, where did I PROCLAIM that? I merely stated that it seems were always getting hammered down and I would like to here some positive comments, what wrong with that HECKLER, do you own these forums?

16. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

Lol @ SATYR. What country are you from, then name all the great things that Its doing to help society.

17. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Actually, as an American it always makes me proud to see some idiots bashing our great nation and it's citizens. Why? Because such comments only come from envy and jealousy. These people are jealous of how successful America is, how it has changed the face of the world and history. They envy the fact that America was the deciding factor in two World Wars. They are jealous becuase they realize that their piddly nation had it's day and it was nothing compared to what the USA can do. They seeth with jealousy and envy and it spews out in vitrolic America bashing, becuase they desperately want to be one of us.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

two of the most prolific inventors in history were americans.
    thomas edison.
    george washington carver.

19. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

The major failure of America and every other country is to construe a plan to completely obliterate starvation so that all could focus on enhancing society instead of worrying about his or her next meal

Its no fare for the children to starve

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Oh boy. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Have you been shipped to Iraq yet? Good luck, I expect great things from you.

PS God bless America and all who sail in her!

21. supremebeingindeed InateIntelligenceUndeniab le Registered Senior Member

"Red Army" is the standard that you should all wish to achieve in your sciforums career. God bless Russia and all those who...errrr....ski in her!!! What a nice Gent

22. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Well I'm British but thanks anyway. Hope you give those Iraqis a bloody good hiding!

23. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member