No Such Thing As A Singularity

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by IamJoseph, Apr 6, 2007.

1. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Science is seeking an irreducable, indivisable entity, which will be a common denominator of all matter, namely what is referred to as a Singularity. IMHO, this is not a premise which has not happened as yet and awaiting more advancement and scientific vocab elevation - but that it is a faulty premise: it is not possible. IMHO, all things began as a Duality, including all original first cause of life forms. The reasoning here is that the universe is an intergrated system - nullfying the possibility of a Singularity. Nothing happens with one - everything can and does happen only with two or more than one as its start-up base.

This is vindicated scientifically, logically, philosophically and theologically.

Pineapples, stars and automobiles don't start with a singularity. It takes 2 to tango.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mathman Valued Senior Member

Please translate your post into English!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Then I'm sure you'll have no problem doing so...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

"...this is not a premise which has not happened as yet and awaiting..."

Seems you are having trouble with tenses - along with several other basic things.

Would you please tell us how you managed, in your fairly short lifetime, to discover that thousands of serious scientists (who have been active for many, many years each) are completely wrong?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think Unified Field Theory is something completely different from the idea of a singularity.

9. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

If the moderators have any integrity at all, they will move this to the pseudo science forum as quickly as possible.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I think that there is no such thing as BenTheMan.

11. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

You and IamJosheph are equally wrong, then

12. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Moderators? Integrity? Surely you jest?

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

14. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Well....a guy can dream.

If this doesn't qualify as pseudo science I don't know what does.

15. Roman Banned Banned

Why?
    Why not show him he's wrong?
    Or is it easier to say "you're wrong, to the pit you go"?

I really don't understand your obsession with moving bad science to the pseudo science. In real science, bad science is shown to be wrong, not ignored out of dogmatic principle.

16. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Whatever man. If you can't read this post and see there is absolutely NOTHING scientific about it (except for possibly a few buzz words), then you're blind. Not only is it abundantly obvious that this guy (girl) doesn't understand the first thing about physics, and he justifies his reasoning in this statement "This is vindicated scientifically, logically, philosophically and theologically.", the latter half of which is CLEARLY pseudo science.

Ugh. If I thought there were a chance in hell that he'd admit that he were wrong (even if I showed him he were wrong), I would try.

You haven't talked to enough crackpots.

And besides, what's the point of having forums called "Real science" and "fake science" if you're affraid to use them. Why is it ok for moderators to move the "Intelligent design" posts to the pseudo science forums but not trash like this?

And please, explain to me the intricacies of "real science". I would love to hear your opinion on this matter.

17. Roman Banned Banned

I reread, well actually, read, his whole post now. Alright, I agree, off to pseudoscience with him (duality? wtf).

18. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

this was my response exactly

19. IamJoseph Banned Banned

No need: scientists have tried desperately, but found no Singularity, tho they're still looking. :shrug:

20. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Agreed. UFT is closer to the intergration factor.

21. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Why so - my premise is a science based POV only. This despite that it is also the premise of genesis (OT), it is also clearly very scientific and fully vindicated today.

The fact that a singularity has never been witnessed anywhere in the universe is not the evidence I posit: rather, I see it as illogical and pointless: a singularity is an impossibility.

22. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Not a scientific answer. Perhaps it is coded?

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Oh, really?

Perhaps you should read up a bit more on current cosmology. There have been several singularities located and precisely plotted.

That raises two questions: do you actually know what a singularity is and have you really made any effort to study cosmology????