psych of mind vs psychology of the thread!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Both are equally beastful. You have the mind of the human, which is a storm unlike any tornado. Then, you dwelve down into the eye of the thread. Which holds so much power over us although it is hard to see at times. I was wondering if anybody here could be interested in this..... As the title emplies, psych of mind vs psycho of thread, and this equals the comparison, the mind and the thread...

What is the psychology of the thread, as it is our sole source of information at sciforums (asides from the half retarded encyclopedia)? Can the thread hold all? Does the thread hold power over us?

If this is retarded then tell me to dump it i'll be proud to pm a moderator. I thought this would be neat.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gustav Banned Banned

depends on notions of individuality. how strong is your sense of self and confidence thereof. do you march to your own drummer or do you prefer the pied piper. do you idolize, elevate, place on pedestals?

do you remain focused and individualistic or try to fit in? do you laugh cos others laugh?
    do you give into a mob mentality and conform to madness?

none are beastful. you choose the mode of thought. you influence and direct the thread

can you rise to the fucking challenge? is your fucking intellect able to meet the demand that life imposes on it

yes, or fucking no?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

SIR, FUCKING YES SIR!

*snaps to attention*

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

come now supe
    it not like that

/embarrased

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Sorry. You just tapped into my inner mob mentality with that...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Gustav Banned Banned

oh no!

/grin

oh the irony!

10. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

It holds the power to fix a hole in my sock, thus holding the torn edges together.

Or the end of the zipper was coming off my "hoodie" the other day... obviously the threads there had lost their power. I re-invigorated the whole of the structure with new thread. This seemed powerful to me, 'cos it was a lot cheaper than chucking the thing and buying a new one...

Other than that, yer talkin' out yer arse again.

11. greenberg until the end of the world Registered Senior Member

A forum thread is technically an argument.

However, unlike usual arguments where we have premises that lead to a particular conclusion, a forum thread is not always like that.

Instead, a forum thread is more like a mixture of several arguments, ie. a mixture of several sets of premises. Like several people simultaneously making each their own argument, sometimes agreeing with each other, sometimes disputing with eachother, sometimes ignoring each other.
    Forum threads can be confusing.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Dont forget the insults.

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

Somebody for fucks sake delete this god blasted crack a lackin thread which was created at least 30,000 light years ago and make sure to finish it with a cherry on top etc.

No body deserves to read such garbage or bologinia as this, especially since my views have changed completely.

14. M00se1989 Banned Banned

yes the thread holds power over us in the sense that we can all argue points online and "prove our wits" till wits end. I provoke the duck season rabbit season factor into the equation. we can sit here saying duck season rabbit season until elmer blows our heads off......... or we can trick him into blowing his head off and put him back together later. either way it takes at-least three to come to a unanimous decision on the thread, but our individual minds can only decide who the victor was is the reality of the thread.

the reality of the thread is that although we may try to see another person's side, a different perspective makes all the decisions in the end. it is hard to reach a true agreement over a thread.