so called genocide and the facts

Discussion in 'History' started by theturk, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theturk Banned Banned

there are people who dont like to debate about Turks' response to armenian propaganda, but we will continue to submit the facts

theinfidel.typepad.com/weblog/the_turkisharmenian_issue/index.html[/url]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theturk Banned Banned

geoffp
    you can get my threads stopped by your buddy skinwalker
    if you are man enuff, lets continue to debate,
    looks like cat got your tongue

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

if you were banned before, creating a sockpuppet to bypass the banning will result in you being permanently banned.

nobody is interested in speaking with you, anyhow.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Why do you hate Armenians?

Fucking bloodthirsty barbarous turks...

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Fire away Aziz. If you have anything of substance to say, that is.

And: going to stop the threats now, are we?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

There's a good lad.

Geoff

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

my neighbor across the street is armenian.
    im half turkish.

he gets me my weed.
    *shrug*

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Who is "we"?

11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Turk: Like most Americans, I don't know enough about the history of Armenians in Turkey to judge any of the claims of either side. Also, like most Americans--AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART SO PLEASE PAY ATTENTION--I know that there are at least three sides to every story: the two sides presented by the disputants... and the truth.

You can be sure that no American is going to form his opinion on this historical debate from anything that is presented by Turks or Armenians. We will remain steadfastly neutral until scholarship from another source, a more neutral source, is more widely published.

Until then, I suspect that most Americans won't even bother to read your posts, so you needn't bother expending the energy to provide them. In all fairness, we won't read posts by Armenians either, so you needn't worry that they are getting an advantage.

If you really want to help your cause, get your friends from Georgia, Iraq, Russia, Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and other neighboring countries to tell us of the observations of their people during the Turk-Armenian conflict. For that matter, I'm sure there were British, French and German people there because in those days there were British, French and German people everywhere.

You can't possibly expect us to believe you, and the Armenians can't possibly expect us to believe them. We are not that naive. One of you may be right but we'll never learn which one by only listening to the two of you. Someone must speak up whom we trust as being impartial.

So please stop this pointless posting and try to find something by an author that we will read. I understand your frustration but what you are doing is not the way to resolve it.

Sorry.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yes - who is the "we" in that statement? Am I taking on a whole department of people unable to argue a point, or one guy with a multiple personality disorder? (Who "deals with the likes of [me] in the streets". LOL.)

The entire thing is basically a deranged spam/propaganda attack: he doesn't respond to criticism of even the one example I pointed out, and throws things like "cat got your tongue" at me (and the 'accusation' of being Armenian) without giving me a chance to respond. Man.

13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

14. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

If the facts are so clear why does the Turkish Government feel the need to try to put people in jail who present other facts and opinions?

15. mountainhare Banned Banned

Grant:
    Yes. Why do countries such as Gemany and Austria put revisionists in jail?

16. draqon Banned Banned

your facts are made uP.

17. Genji Registered Senior Member

Because of the Turk rewriting of their own barbaric past they will never ever be admitted to the EU. Though I did support their liberation of Northern Cyprus. The Greeks had made the Aegean into a bloody Greek lake!

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hey, look! It's Holohoax Boy! Hello Holohoax Boy! Are you still fighting the good fight against the Lizardoids, Holohoax Boy? We'll get you yet, Holohoax Boy: and your little dog, too.

19. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

"People cry out about mass graves. This people should get a fu..ing grip. The whole point of mass killing in the first place is convenience"- George Carlin

20. Genji Registered Senior Member

Maybe if you were on the top of the pile of bodies your childishness would be conveniently erased as well.

21. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Don't you people understand sarcasm at all? What country do you live in? George Carlin is one of our most famous acid-tongued comedians. Half of his jokes get posted on SciForums about twice a year as if they were public domain classics. If you don't get him then you must have slept through the last 25 years.

22. Genji Registered Senior Member

Sorry but jokes about genocide don't tickle my funnybone, even if they originate from an over rated drug addict.

23. theturk Banned Banned

dont read it then
    for those who are not interested, read something else
    i did not ask you to read it moron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.