Suck women's toes vs Oral sex on women

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Huggins293, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huggins293 Registered Member

why is sucking toes seen as disgusting while eating vagina is seen as nice. Personally I would rather suck pretty toes of hottie than eat her vagina. Here's why:

A) Vagina is virtually where she urinates.

B) The vagina is where a penis has entered.

C) The vagina is where you ejaculate. I do not like semen.

None of these things occur when you kiss feet and lick toes. Hot women who have nice shapely feet and toes and have them smelling good is hot.

I don't finding toes attractive weird. I don't see why others do.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

pervert

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. orcot Valued Senior Member

:bugeye:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Umm, wow... I thought I was wierd, lmao

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums. :bugeye:

9. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Before this is cesspooled...

Presumably she adheres to a Western standard of hygene...

You've never done your girl's toes?

It's called foreplay for a reason.

10. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

This sounds like a darksidZz poll...

11. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

A agree that's why it's creepin me out, but the worst thing about it is he didn't make a poll he just posted the questions

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Cesspool this, babes.

13. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

I'm a virgin, so I.....

dream of licking and sucking female toes, vagina, booty aperture, armpits, elbows, nipples, nostrils, wisdom teeth, sweaty palms, a scabby knee, hips suffering from poor air circulation, and um....I'll add to the list when I can think of anything else.

P.S. Huggins293, I believe we should be friends since we have so much in common.

14. draqon Banned Banned

99% here are dudes. I am a virgin 2. So getting personal here...is 4 people like genji only

15. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I didn't know it was really. I suppose people don't like feet so much. I think the idea of cunnilingus is that you pleasure your female partner, despite the fact it might not please you. You might not necessarily enjoy holding your girls hair back when she's puking or going shopping with her, but you do it for her and hopefully she'll appreciate it.

So is the penis... ? I'd be more worried if she hasn't had a shower after a long bike ride, or she's neglected to shave for a few months, than a little bit of urine =/

Yeah, mine hopefully. If she's been sleeping with various men during the day, then I could understand, but I doubt many would want her as a girlfriend if she did that kind of thing. People have showers quite often you know.

Things naturally get cleared up and dispelled, so unless you're going to go down on her straight after you have sex I can't see the problem. It is foreplay after all. Fore = before the sex part

Hopefully showering takes place between sessions or she won't expect you to go down on her after a couple of hours in bed. Like you wouldn't her.

Yeah, whatever floats your boat. Most people don't like feet in general. Think of all the nasty things that can be wrong with feet and that's probably the picture most people have in their mind - ingrown toenails, fungus, corns, verucas. *starts to like feet less*

16. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

I never understood the sucking of toes thing. Maybe my feet are too sensitive. While it tickles like hell (I was asleep in a poolside lawnchair and someone's dog decided there was something tasty on my big toe), I didn't find the sensation in the least bit erotic, even if I try to imagine a total (human) stud doing it. Eh, what the hell? I think if it's between or among consenting adults, go for it.

17. mountainhare Banned Banned

phonetic:
    What about the things which can be wrong with a vagina? Yeast and fungal infections? STD's? Rash?

Are there any less bacteria on a woman's feet, than in her mouth or on her hands (which pretty much touch everything germy)?

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Personally, except for certain times of the month, I would suck everything on a woman's body, the dirtier the better. I think behind closed doors, humans are not as prudish as the image they like to project. I wouldn't worry at all about what you think other people think is weird.

19. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

True.

Not a pleasant thought...

Assuming all's well and and good I'd do either... If her feet are blistered and sweaty then hell no. Not for all the tea in China. Likewise if it smells like a bakery down there.

I'd agree with you spidergoat. And the difference between sitting and thinking about something and doing something in the heat of the moment applies. Without giving any examples, some of the things that I like in a situation aren't that pretty when I'm not in that situation..

Definitely though, each to their own. If somebody wants to chow down on rotten feet or a diseased snatch it's their call and I hope they have fun.

I love the multitude of different fetishes you can find on the internet and it makes me smile seeing all the different things people enjoy. Some are a little disturbing, but everyone's different and it's a good thing.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It reminds us of our monkey heritage, they are playful and inquisitive creatures, and so are we.

21. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

As long as you're not inquisitive with 16 year old girls...

22. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Perfectly legal over here, assuming they consent

23. orcot Valued Senior Member

Euw

What the?

Okay that's enough

Women come with guts slime mucus blood and eventuely expire. Such is live take it and love it or don't even begin with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.