2007: full scale GLOBAL WARMING campaign launched - THE HORRIBLE TRUTH why

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, Mar 15, 2007.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

Why did the satanic illuminati launch full scale the global warming campaign in late 2006? THE HORRIBLE TRUTH is very simple.

Decrease in consumption...

The combined action of these three main factors:

- the collapsing economy (-5 pct industrial output in 2006 in US and EU),
    - the mass murder of elderly and other "unproductive" segments of the population in homes and hospitals (I estimated, derivated from other published data, this to have caused a population reduction of 1.7 pct in 2006);
    - which were the main reasons for the drastic reduction of oil consumption (-8 pct gasoline consumption in 2006 in US and EU);

... NOT ENOUGH to compensate for decrease in global oil output

But that was NOT ENOUGH to compensate the second year of the post peak oil age (-6 pct global output in 2006).

Since the elasticity of demand is now close to the limits, any broadening of the gap would result in an explosion of oil prices. But since the population is now also reaching the limits of its financial capacity, this would lead to the implosion of the system.

Stage not yet finished, so illuminati trying to gain extra time, again and again

The illuminati now resort to global warming (which is real) only to try to postpone the last move required by their strategy, the final nuclear showdown. They use global warming to try to decrease oil consumption just enough to keep it in pace with the decreasing global oil output.

Because if that would not be the case then oil prices would explode.
    And the illuminati would be forced to launch the full scale nuclear attack against Russia, since otherwise they know that soon their bodies would be dragged out into the streets.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Sources?

I know, it's a long shot.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

For some reason, some of this makes sense. I truly believe the "global warming movement" is just an excuse to bring the US economy down. There are people living here, in America, that likely hate their own country (Al Gore, for example).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Absane, global warming is an excuse? Honestly man it's real, the weathers changed so much in Illinois since the days when I was growing up. Here in winter there use to be nice snow and piles of it, now there's barely any. Yes it's clear to me global warming is real, and maybe even more drastic than everyones admitting. Afterall haven't you heard your neighbors say "wow, look at this weather, it's never been this nice in winter" or somethin... nice in winter means bad in summer.

8. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

9. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I said the "global warming MOVEMENT." I didn't deny that the earth has heat up 0.5 degrees.

10. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

11. kwhilborn Banned Banned

O.K. Put down "Robert Ludlum", and start taking your meds again.

12. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Wait wait.... if they are Illuminated, how then would they be satanic?

To me illumination means the highest grade of thinking: LOVE NOT REVENGE.

13. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Not true, what however is true is that some uneducated people hold positions in places like the EPA. An anecdotal story is of how an EPA official read 85% efficiency wrong in regards to flaring, Their reading or understanding of the mathematics was that the flare needed to be open 85% of the time (85% Uptime) however what Efficiency referred to was the process being "Efficient" and 85% was the required amount of gases to be combusted from the total.

This was a vast difference in pollution levels, where a dirty flare running 85% of the time could be 95% inefficient. Of course the official was corrected on how he read it, since after all the EPA is filled by general dogs-bodies that have to deal with many different scenarios and a giant EPA guidebook which can be read in many ways if you don't know the jargon for each scenario.

14. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Remind me never to read a thread by MattMarr again. Your post Sir shows a complete lack of understanding on international affairs and what is currently happening to the globe.

15. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

I agree. This sort of nonsense should lead to a banning quicker than calling someone names. This does much more harm.

16. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Do the mods here do anything about intellectual dishonesty such as this? Its not even a well thought out idea.

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

No-one takes MattMarr seriously, he's fairly harmless. Just cesspool his threads.

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I don't think a supermod or admin has even seen this thread. No one around here takes MattMarr seriously. I don't even think the morons of this forum fall for the crap he posts.

19. psikeyhackr Live Long and Suffer Valued Senior Member

You don't expect the truly evil to practice truth in advertising do you?

:bagpuss: ROFL

psik

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

THE ILLUMINATI ARE COMING! THE ILLUMINATI ARE COMING!!!!!! :runaway::runaway::runaway:

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

They are already here, dude.