illuminati 2 post was not anti semetic imo

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by barehandkiller, Mar 3, 2007.

1. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

I do not feel my illuminati 2 post is anti semetic. No more so than a article talking about the US soldiers torturing iraqi's and raping children is anti-america. I think it rediculous that a post be locked because it talks about a certain group. What about the wholesale slaughter of Iraq's citizens?(for example, you could insert many names in place of Iraq) Why do you not block any posts which are talking about possible wrong doings by them? Both groups have had large amounts of there peoples killed, whats the difference in them outside of that?

This issue of a sinister group of individuals who hold most of the global power and have bad intentions is a real one i feel and needs to be spread to the public. If you watch the video you will see it talks of all types of peoples, polititians, religious types(various), military and civilian personel types, etc etc. It does not target jews specifically. And so what if it did? If the jews or anyone else is doing something bad in the world(for example) it should be put out to the public. Just because a bunch died years back.. should not be a reason or buffer to make them unaccountable for there actions.
    peace

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

So what, barehandedkiller, do you think is their ultimate goal?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

Ever seen 1984? Something along those lines if not worse, i know they will lose but not sure in what form there defeat will come by. Its likely you've heard of the NWO? well i think thats what there after in the long run, there stripping US freedoms right from under us, and other countries are far beyond that, not even having guns to defend themselves.

I have saw alot about micro chipping lately from various sites, it wont be chips at first, national id cards will be first most likely but the cards can be hacked easily so they probably will use that to quickly try to scare people into getting a "More secure internal chip with added security" or something. I believe the black areas of the military industrial complex has technology far beyond anything that the public ever sees. And i think that these chips which are so tiny these days could be much more than just for id and banking purposes. Maybe even able to mind control you to an extent(by altering your bodies frequency). Hope i explained what you wanted me to, hard to summerise this topic as theres so many various factors and its getting late but these are my thoughts for the moment.
    peace

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Right. So the "jewish priests sucking blood out of the penises of young boys" thing was just a misunderstanding.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

No not a misunderstanding as far as i know it is what the priest on the video was doing... If you've got another explanation do share. As far as i know the fellow sucking the little boys freshly cut penis could be a unusual thing for jews or the norm i dunno. But he appeared to me to be a jew(had the jew beard/hair/ look going) I do not understand why in a nearly 2 hour video theres an event in it i highlight in my description which involves a jew, theres tons of others which dont! Is this site going to comb video posts specifically for posts jews might not want posted? why not ban anything offensive to All religions? Why specifically jews? It doesnt make sense to me.
    peace

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  9. Turtle Guest

barehandkiller
    On sciforums is something you could show a false politics, that's why the TRUTH should be locked. This video is not real, just like none of UFO's, crop circles, everything is illusion and ''made''. If you know what I mean.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Free_Matt_417 The CIA took my baby away Registered Senior Member

that has nothing to do with anti-semetism...

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Good. All the loonies have sounded off. Excellent. Happeh? Are you out there? I'm sure he'd have an excellent theory about this.