The Illuminati 2

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by barehandkiller, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

http://tinyurl.com/2kocug

This video is awesome, jewish priests sucking blood from freshly circumsized boy penises, a seriously wierd section of video showing Clinton possibly mind controlled or brain washed? Bush senior's mother sending a message out to the pubic with some seriously evil looking eyes in a hypnotist type stare. Lots more different insane stuff! enjoy, open your mind to the possibility that the governments and or powers that be arent out to help you or even keep you alive, sane or healthy.
    peace

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And neither are some of the posters.

In fact: mostly them.

In fact: you.

Geoff

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. barehandkiller Registered Senior Member

Are you saying something about openmindedness? I am not sure please explain.
    peace

edit
    If you think you know something i do not on this subject i would welcome the enlightenment. Im a Truth Seeker, i will take truth from anywhere i percieve it to be, i might soon after discard it if something comes along which has more truthiness to it tho.

I feel in regards to this video that the name "Illuminati" does not cover everything. I feel "They" probably work under or through many various names but since the video used that name i did not expound upon it as i have briefly here. I look out in the world and back through what i feel i know of history and can see a dark force with bad intentions at work in the world.

Anyway instead of slinging insults how about a reply with some of your thoughts on the video or my summary(which i assume you think come from a openminded perspective).

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Thread closed by request. Please do not post anti-semitic material to sciforums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.