Simulation game of God

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Turtle, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Turtle Guest

My belief; Who we are and how powerful God is.

A simulation game, or sim game, (also known as a game of status or mixed game) is a game that contains a mixture of skill, chance, and strategy to simulate an aspect of reality, such as a stock exchange. In computer games simulation games is a wide super-genre covering titles such as MS Flight Simulator, SimCity, Civilization, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and The Sims. Some simulation games are intended to simulate the real world; others are intended to simulate a fictional world; still others (such as games such as The Sims 2) are designed to be able to do both.

"The Sims" takes the simple concept of playing dolls to the ultimate level. Players create characters and assign certain attributes to their avatar (a computer created representation with human characteristics). They then build a house, furnish it, get a job, make acquaintances, pay the bills, learn new skills and, if wanted marry and have children. The strategy of play is much deeper that you glean from this brief description. Though your Sims starts out as an adult, with many of the necessities of life, they are rather like children. You must make sure they eat, go to the restroom, clean up after themselves, get to work on time, learn how to cook etc. Your Sims success and happiness really depends on you. "The Sims" is an addictive mix of role-playing and strategy. While not role-playing in the typical sense, you do create and develop a character. The strategy from the sense of finding out what will make you character grow and flourish.

http://www.christiananswers.net/spotlight/games/2000/thesims.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I thought you were going to mention Black & White.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

And your evidence that god is the player is?

BTW existence is not a movie concept. The Matrix was only a movie. Though rationally one can't prove that this existence is inside some computer generated program. Occam's razor would basically put this as very unlikely.

God has no power, it's only power it's in your imagination and all the contradicting atributes assigned to him/it/her/whatever!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Turtle Guest

My evidence is The Bible our solar system, you...,

To the left to the left

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2007
  8. draqon Banned Banned

we are our own Gods. Sims are just the beginning of a proof of it.

9. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

A mythological document written by dogmatic desert dwellers, who stoled most of their concepts from other civilizations who they were slaves under, an historical document of their struggle to be free, does not make a good "document for evidence" of anything!

Right you are!

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

I prefer the games where you can drop atomic bombs on your enemy before rushing in troops and armour to clean up the stragglers.

Chinese diplomacy, bitch.

11. draqon Banned Banned

what like Command and Conquer? :bugeye: I prefer GLA strike.

12. Turtle Guest

Well I believe that this people who wrote a Bible were SIMS. They did what God told them. You know like priest hearing voices from God. All they did was take a pen and write.

13. Turtle Guest

14. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Draqon:

Actually, I prefer Age of Empires II: the Conqueror's the most.

But strategy games in general are fun. They satiate my bloodlust for massive causalities.

15. zira Registered Senior Member

Who simulates whom?

Pool outside Church? Good!

Pizzas while watching TV? Not quite healthy...

16. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

So you are following schizophrenics who heard voices and claim it was god?

17. Turtle Guest

I follow my heart.

18. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

To reiterate what Cris has said before:

Your heart merely pumps blood. What you actually mean is you follow your 'emotions', which are precarious at the best of times and are not really a sound measure with which to determine the validity of something.

19. Turtle Guest

SnakeLord
    Soul is where the heart is, isn't it? Of course if you believe you have one. And still heart is the best pump in the world.

20. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

A) There's nothing to suggest that a "soul" exists

B) Even if there was a "soul", the heart would still be just a blood pump.

You're following an emotion, nothing more.

21. Turtle Guest

SnakeLord
    I'm following an emotion that is not mine, but from the one who created me. I believe my is navigated by God.