What is the false gospel?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Medicine*Woman, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Who were the 'false apostles?

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. II Cor. 11:13-15

M*W: Who is the antichrist? What is his plan? Paul seems to think he knows who the antichrist is. Were the apostles antichrists? You tell me?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kerux Registered Senior Member

false gospel?

One example of a false gospel is a gospel formed out of the hallucinations of your mind. A false apostle is one who assumes the role of a Biblical preacher, but in reality, wants to enrich him/herself.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Can we not apply your definitions to all the so-called gospels in the NT and of those that start websites and mega-church cults like TD Jakes?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Well, kerux, it's like this. The weekend cometh, and the spirit needeth wine to buildeth thine spirit. And the wine cometh... and cometh... until the darkness of morning arrives. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of vino, I fear not, for the vino is with me. Amen, bro.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  8. kerux Registered Senior Member

You may as you please

Like this one: godisimaginary.com or christianism.com

Anyway, there are people who look the new testament as irksome, inasmuch as they were unlucky to decipher the intentions and purposes of the Gospel neither the Old testament. So, by jealousy and envy, websites scattered throughout the net, intentionally for personal and/or spiritual gain.

9. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Ah. The answer to my question, then, is "yes."

10. Light Travelling It's a girl O lord in a flatbed Ford Registered Senior Member

False apostles - The originators of the orthodox church , as oppossed to the gnostic movement who held the true gospel of christ.

I am not saying that all current orthodox misiters are satan dresssed in light, but 1700 yeras ago during the suppression - heresy charges and burnings -who knows?

11. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

From what I know, there were about 70 apostles, from which Jesus only chose 12 for the true unveiled teachings. Some scholars argue that the "Canonical Gospels" were written by some of the 70 apostles, and not by the chosen 12.

"When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles:" (Luke 6:13)

"Jesus Sends Out the Seventytwo
    After this the Lord appointed seventy-two[a] others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go."
    (Luke 10:01)

"The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."(Luke 10:17)

Even the list of the seventy is known:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventy_Disciples

Maybe we are only familiar with the teachings that Jesus gave to the Seventy, but the real teachings of the Twelve are unknown to us...

"His disciples asked him what this parable meant. 10He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that,
    " 'though seeing, they may not see;
    though hearing, they may not understand.'"
    (Luke 8:9)

"The disciples came to him and asked, "Why do you speak to the people in parables?"
    He replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. "
    (Matthew 13:10)

"When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that,
    " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
    and ever hearing but never understanding;
    otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"
    (Mark 4:10)

"With many similar parables Jesus spoke the word to them, as much as they could understand. 34He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything."(Mark 4:30)

For me, the Christ was not Jesus; Jesus did became the Christ, because he crystallized his true essence. But Christ is the life essence inside each of us and all living creatures, the seed from Christ, Buddha, is the same in all of us so:

Antichrist = Ego
    Antichrist = Antibuddha

I hope this answers you question (=

12. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

17 posts of fame.
    Times up. Fuck off.

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

that scripture, in my opinion, doesn't sound like it's referring to the antichrist, but instead to the pharisees, which have not changed a lot since christ's day.

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i think a revelation regarding the false apostles are what turned you against the rcc mw.

15. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Quite the opposite revelation. I wasn't just turned away by the RCC but by the whole of christianity.

16. Adstar Valued Senior Member

God knows who the anti-Christ is or will be.

The anti-Christ's plan is to deceive the world and lead as many as possible away from God.

Paul talks in the above scripture about "false apostles" he did not specifically refer to The Anti-Christ. Although he did talk of anti-christs in other scriptures. Being an anti-christ is not the same as being the Prophesised Anti-Christ. Everyone who works against the Gospel or denies Jesus crucified and resurrected is an anti-christ, but they are not All the Anti-Christ who is a specific individual.

Some people in Paul's time claimed to be apostles of Jesus and where not. Paul is not stating that the true apostles where false but that there where false apostles doing the rounds.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i know. i think you misinterpreted the message based upon your experience.

i mean you were indoctrinated into a false representation of the church. you don't seem to understand that the rcc is a false representation of the church.

18. redwards I doubt it Registered Senior Member

Considering that it was the only representation of the Church for over a millennium, that's a rather bold statement.

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

it's pretty plainly reiterated over and over in the bible that the church is the bride of christ. those who are born again of the spirit. that doesn't have a thing to do with being indoctrinated into some man-made institution. it's the group of people who know jesus as their personal saviour, the holy spirit as a counselor, and god as their father. you don't join a church to do that, but if you do that, you become the church. the church of christ is a diverse group of people who know him and have a personal relationship with him. some will probably go to church and some will probably not, like me. the rcc wants to act like they own jesus and the rights to salvation. they represent taking his place in that, you don't get salvation through him, but through them, the rcc.

20. redwards I doubt it Registered Senior Member

:shrug: You're presuming the bible is the final arbiter of truth. As a rather malleable document, historically speaking, that seems a dangerous presumption.

Moreover, I think that even the bible could be interpreted to imply differently.

2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Phillipians 2:2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

Now, I would read that and understand that maintaining teachers of faith and also maintaining a single, traditional biblical interpretation would be important.

21. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I don't think it's all that complicated, really:

Christ = aka The Sun
    Anti-Christ = aka any heavenly body other than Christ = The Sun

M*W: Any heavenly mass of matter that isn't The Sun detracts from The Sun; ergo, the assumption of deceipt and leading human factors away from the only true god = The Sun.

M*W: That absolutely does not make any sense. Paul, himself, was one of those "false apostles!" In fact, Paul didn't exist..., so Paul didn't write anything. "Paul" was an anthropomorphized being representing the god Apollo. I see no difference (literary or otherwise) that there were distinct "anti-christs." They all cannot have individual meaning (i.e. big anti-christ, little anti-christ, medium-sized anti-christ). I know you cannot fathom this, so I am not writing this directly to you but to the forum.
    M*W: Why is the "prophesized Anti-Christ' badder than any other "anti-christ?" This is illogical. An anti-christ is an opposition to one's concept of The Christ=God. It really makes no difference as I see it.
    M*W: Okay, let's get a few things clear here:

What do you believe was "Paul's time?"

Who were the false apostles of Paul's time? Please name them and give a description of why they were false apostles.

"Please describe where the false apostles Paul mentioned were "doing the rounds."

"What did those false apostles hope to gain from the the falsities of their travels?"

M*W's Friendly Atheist Quote (FAQ) of the Day:

"There is no God: it is as clear as the sun and as evident as the day that there is no God, and still more, that there can be none." ~ Ludwig Feuerbach

M*W's Anti-Bitterness Comments (ABCs) of the Day:

"He deserves Paradise who makes his companions laugh." ~ The Koran

22. John99 Banned Banned

First i want to begin by asking what does deceipt mean?

No one existed? Thats not really an explanation, maybe they were all planets

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Did this person exist?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Rs2DQgA88

23. redwards I doubt it Registered Senior Member

have no fear for atomic energy, 'cause none of them can stop the time...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!