Homosexual Characteristics

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Mickmeister, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

I have often wondered why a great number of homosexual men tend to be very feminine or as most say, flaming. When I think about it logically, are most not homosexual because they are attracted to males instead of females? Since they are not attracted to females, I would think that they would want a partner who is not giving off female vibes; they would want someone that is more masculine, yet I have heard of ones talking about who is the man and who is the woman. Since they are simulating different roles as sex partners, why are they still homosexual? My logic on this maybe flawed. If it is, I would appreciate some one's explanation on this. Thanks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

A lot of gays are macho and wouldn't be seen dead with an effeminate man, I've even met effeminate gays that aren't sure whether they are gay or not, but given the choice they would prefer to go with a macho, straight acting guy. I think all gays are slightly camp, no matter the persona they try to put across.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Where's Genji?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I've had a few men friends in my day who were obviously effeminate but who were heterosexual (even homophobic). I really don't think the tendencies have much to do with sexual identity. I've also had a couple of macho he-men friends who were gayer than gay. Gay men like those muscular body builders. I don't think it has anything to do with being effeminate. I think women are attracted to girly men. Gay men seek out female friendship sort of as a role model. Women are more comfortable with men who aren't so macho. Then, again, there's those women who fall at the feet of the macho.

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

Just like with heteros there are different types of gays. There are outwardly, flambuoyant gay men that are open about their lusts. Leathery, aggressive and obvious. This grouping tends to be in the biggest US cities like NYC, Miami, Chicago, LA and of course gay Jerusalem: San Francisco.
    Then there are the sugary gays wearing pink sweaters tied around their waists, holding hands in the park. They love shopping, hair coloring, Oprah and wines & cheeses.
    Then there are gays like me that show no signs of effeminity and hate the other two groups. Black t-shirts, jeans and workboots is my usual attire, I'm attracted to Masculinity, not femininity.
    In other words we are everywhere and come in many types.

9. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I can tell you one common characteristic of homosexuals: They are attracted to members of their own sex. Everything else is variable. End of thread.

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'll 2nd that!

11. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

Thanks for the clarification!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Genji Registered Senior Member

YOU stepped in it Mick with your thread. Didn't think a real fag would pop in?

13. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

I really meant thanks. I have wondered about this in the past and appreciate someone telling me the differences.

14. Genji Registered Senior Member

Oops!

My post last night sounded bitchy! That last line was intended to sound like Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous. Of course that doesn't carry well online! Sorry if I sounded mean, it wasn't intended.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

IMO (although I could definately be wrong here), there are more "characteristics" of "gayness" than are give out by the althelwulf and also seconded by the "gay" genji. I once experienced what it feels to be free (a characteristic often said of gayness by gay men...) while sitting on the toilet taking a shit. I think this is related... follow me a bit... It felt so good. As if my voice had changed a bit. As if my nut and dick area were all of the sudden feeling different... I felt free. So feel free to have the thread a discussion of these different characteristics. I know it should probably discuss them...

Anyone ever played Enchanted Arms? The ending is really sweet (SPOILERS):

Ur old friends are still alive and these two characters kiss! (the transvestite and Toya)

16. Genji Registered Senior Member

So homosexuality to you is defacating. It always amazes me that breeders can't stop obsessing about gays. They chat, discuss, make long windy pronouncments about who we are, what we are and why we are and what is so wrong about us but you don't have a fuckin clue Jack. Not one clue as to what any of you are talking about. It would be like me declaring all there is to know about breeders sexuality, whether they CHOSE to be breeders and why they ARE breeders. I'm not qualified to make these statements, how can any of you be?

17. Tnerb Banned Banned

Homosexuality is not from birth, genji. Your post is far too attacking. Sorry, but gonna have do dismiss the rest of your nonsence.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Perhaps a question is also weather and how one discovers what being gay actually is. Surely I figured something sitting there on that toilet seat!

19. Genji Registered Senior Member

So you know that but science doesn't yet? You can't even spell but you know gays decide one day to be gay.

I'll dismiss your bullshit.

20. Tnerb Banned Banned

What the fuck is your fucking problem?

I haven't said one thing which you have counter acted. I have said several sides to that "idea" you argue againist. Read my post you asshole.

21. Genji Registered Senior Member

Still trying to figure out this poorly written, misspelled post but my "problem?" Equating being a homosexual with shitting. THAT is the problem asswipe. I don't have a fucking problem anymore, thanx to the Ignore feature. Too many fucktards like you stinkin up the place. Take another dump and rediscover yourself again. Toodles.

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

I wish I was the type of person who advoided shitheads... and since you are advoiding me now, I can probably call you a shithead all I want

it's halarious, you still haven't counteacted as I keep saying anything I have said. If this is what sciforums has come to I should ignore nearly every poster. I guess gays cannot be intelligent. I wish that buddha1 would come back!

23. Genji Registered Senior Member

He might just need a break from the rum bottle

Ignore Feature Activated.
    existabrent is #7 on list.