Simple method to transmit thoughts that always works.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by kwhilborn, Feb 28, 2007.

1. kwhilborn Banned Banned

This method is not new, yet once it works for you you will be unable to doubt your own psychic abilities and can move on.

1. Wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning. The idea is that the person you are sending the message to must be asleep.

2. Repeat a small message to that persons photo or image in your mind over and over for 1 hour. After about 40 minutes you will get a relaxed feeling like the message has gone through, but keep at it for the full hour.

My first attempt at this was 23 years ago. My gf quit her job at a bar, and moved. She simply vanished. I read about this method in a book called ESP by Harold Shurman. I did not have a photo of her, so I just visualized her.

The message was "(her name), (my name) misses you very much, get in touch."

This was months after I'd seen her last, and within one week I recieved a letter from Rochester NY. I live in Toronto Canada. The first page was clues as to who it could be, but at the bottom was.

Last Night I had a dream that prompted me to write.

Anyways I swear it is true, but the best way to prove this is to yourself. Perhaps find a friend or a do a similiar experiment. Once you believe there is no way to un-believe ever again.

P.S. Kenetic Spirit. I thought this experiment/proof deserved its own thread. Also would like to mention to you the movie "the secret". I noticed some of your threads were very negative. I.e. about the bullies, etc.

Good-luck to all. This experiment works with everyone who tries it, so try it before you doubt. I already know psychic powers are real, so I am typing this for others.
    again good-luck

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

There is a skeptic who offers one million dollars for anyone to prove this claim. I've forgotten the name, but if you truely have this ability, go collect and prove to the world this is real.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

kwhilborn,

Why don't we turn this into a real experiment for the forum to witness? Let me know what you think about being a sender and me being a receiver? We could use a 3rd forums member to accept and display the final results.

Thanks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

We could even do it the other way around where I am the sender.

8. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

This isn't proof. Until you have something more solid, you have a coincidence. Simple as that.

9. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Only one way to prove it to yourself.

This experiment is easy for all to try.

Others have had similiar results.

I am well beyond believing, and am working on theories. I saw kindred spirits thread and it made me want to demonstrate.

James Randi has recieved my email over a year ago. I had a weird theory that if thoughts were faster than light, then theoretically you should be able to send winning lottery numbers,etc to yourself in the past as both a sender and a reciever.

I can statistically make lottery predictions well above normal. I have not been able to win big so far, but If the average catches in our keno draw is 1.7 hits per 7 picks, I seem to be able to double that average to about 3 catches on average. I am playing tonight and my picks are
    63 47 37 29 17 53 23 68. Ontario daily keno.

Whatever; I am going off topic.

The only person you have to convince is yourself. I am not talking about mind control. I am talking about sending a quick message to someone. This experiment is so easy for anyone to try it defies belief that some of you are so quick to write it off. I am not asking for money or selling a book. I am simply telling you what I have accepted as fact.

I am currently trying to find people who are experimenting psychically with calcium, st johns wort or other vitamins that might aid psychic thoughts

I have also really paid attention to hunches. If I have a hunch to change lanes I do.

Yes I would be willing to spend the time to be a sender or a reciever, but I think the experiment might be better if everyone just proves it to themselves. Nobody would believe us anyways. Unless you have actually had success, I feel you may always be a sceptic.

How hard is it to spend 1 hour at night to get your long lost aunt sylvia to call you.

Kwhilborn

P.S. I cannot bend spoons, see ghosts, astral project, or read a crystal ball.

I wish everyone the best of luck, and look forward to hearing some positive results.

10. VitalOne Banned Banned

This happens all the time, stand right next to someone then focus highly on a thought and they'll think of that same thought relative to their own mind...

11. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

kwhilborn,

Please respond to the question.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

like crunchy cat said . . .

13. phlogistician Banned Banned

Kwhilborn, I'm sending you a message right now, ... are you getting it?

14. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

kwhilborn:

Let's do a test, shall we?

You give me your predictions at a fixed time for NY's "Take Five" Lotto.

I'll buy a ticket and we'll see if I win some money.

15. kwhilborn Banned Banned

I did respond to the question.

O.K.

Thanks for the support comments, and forget lotteries.

Crunchy Cat I did respond to your question in my last post.

Now I understand that you "others" may be too busy to spend 1 lousy hour in an experiment that could (will) possibly convince you of telepathy.

So even if your experiment worked. It will still not allow you to perform "mind control" or get a raise at work. You still will not be able to read someones mind.

I outlined a pretty simple experiment for you guys to try.

If you want to do it with a person you know tell them you will do it, just do not tell them when. Then wait a week or so and instruct them to wake up at some ungodly hour and think of you.

They will call you the next morning all freaked out..

This is not something I have done one time. It is also something that many other people have had luck doing as well.

If you guys are so skeptical what are you doing on a parapsychology thread.

Its kind of amusing. So again crunchy cat, I do not think even a successful experiment would convince the naysayers here, and I'd rather not interrupt my beauty sleep for the cause.

Eventually every last one of you will perform the above experiment either tomorrow or a decade from now, and you will see. So if you are a naysayer at present I challenge you to come into a forum like this at that time and try to prove it.

The proof is continual success, how to document your successes in a proof positive way, where even James Randi will cough up some cash, I'll leave it to you guys. I am well off, and am already positive that telepathy is real. I'm just logging in once and a while out of curiousity now.

Cheers to those with an open mind. Have fun.

kwhilborn

16. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

And so you did, my bad... I totally missed that. I propose that we have a total of 4 people involved:

Myself (a receiver)
    Another forum member (a control receiver whom strongly believes in psi)
    Yourself (a sender)
    Another forum member (a result tallier and presenter)

I propose that next Sunday morning 3/10 2007 we do the following:

3:00 a.m. PST - You psychically send me a message.
    3:15 a.m. PST - I wake up via alarm, document everything I can recall, send it to the result tallier, and document in this thread that my task is complete.
    3:15 a.m. PST - You document in this thread that the message was sent to me.
    3:15 a.m. PST - You psychically send the control receiver the same message.
    3:30 a.m. PST - The control receiver wakes up via alarm, documents everything they recall, send it to the result tallier, and documents in this thread that their task is complete.
    3:30 a.m. PST - You document in this thread that the message was sent to the control receiver.
    3:30 a.m. PST - You document the contents of the psychic message and send it to the tallier.
    No later than 4:30 a.m. PST - The tallier confirms receipt of everyones documentation and posts the results.

I think that if what you are claiming is true then it would be far more valuable to mankind to post the results on this forum. It makes the results credible.

I really don't think that matters. If the expeiment is a success then for the first time in human history there will be evidence of psychic phenomenoa. I don't know about you but I would go for the Randi challenge as well as a Nobel prize.

Lets try something a little more credible.

Thats good. Your expertise will no doubt make this a success.

Its parapsychology on a science forum.

I disagree. I think that a successful experiment will elevate the claim that 'psi exists' from the perpetual delusion state it has been in to something credible.

All we need is one bit of credible evidence.

17. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Sure. Why not.

O.K. send a photo of yourself to friendlyprogrammer@yahoo,ca

In the interest of science. lol

I still maintain that there is nothing we could document that would convince anybody. It would just be a long list of "coincidences". That is why I think it best for everyone to simply prove it to themselves and move on.

For most of you I hope you will just simply try the 1 hour of sending.

O.K. For all to see.

and I have never met or seen crunchy cat before in my life. Nudge nudge wink wink. We'll be accused of collaboration, but whatever.

You at least will be convinced crunchy cat.

Keith

18. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

The world is holding it's breath. I am psychically transmitting you a good luck message.

19. kwhilborn Banned Banned

Sure. Why not.

O.K. send a photo of yourself to friendlyprogrammer@yahoo,ca

In the interest of science. lol

I still maintain that there is nothing we could document that would convince anybody. It would just be a long list of "coincidences". That is why I think it best for everyone to simply prove it to themselves and move on.

For most of you I hope you will just simply try the 1 hour of sending.

O.K. For all to see.

and I have never met or seen crunchy cat before in my life. Nudge nudge wink wink. We'll be accused of collaboration, but whatever. I will wear a lab coat, aluminum underwear, or sit in a giant fish tank for two weeks if it could prove pyschic phenomenon.

The main problems with proving it is there is no scientific formula for.

:shrug: HOW MANY COINCIDENCES EQUALS PROOF

Unless we formulate a method that this telepathy works by, then performing the telepathy cannot be measured or documented.

You at least will be convinced crunchy cat.

Keith

P.S. Maybe maybe maybe.

Maybe Nicola tesla's gravity theories were right.

Maybe Marconi was not such a fruitloop and radio (we know the rest).

The point is, There is room in science for telepathy. It is not some voodoo mumbo jumbo. We are all energy, and everything we see touch and use on a daily basis is also energy.

We are nothing but vibratory creatures, made up of atoms, quarks, blah blah blah.

All I'm saying is performing the experiment I outlined in my first entry will eliminate one more "maybe" out of your life.

Performing telepathy is easy, proving it afterwards is hard

20. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It sounds like the experiment proposal was accepted without need for modification. This is good and if a picuture of me is needed then I will provide one. Please let me know if I have misinterpred anything.

Assuming all is good then we need two additional roles to be part of this experiment.

1) A tallier
    2) A control receiver (this person should believe in psi already). It should be noted that the control receiver might have to send a picture to kwhilborn as well.

Any volunteers?

21. kwhilborn Banned Banned

No. I would only want a photo of the person I am trying to send a message to.

Crunchy cat. Your experiment seems fine, however there are some suggested modifications.

A) Anticipation of such an earth shattering event may interfere with the sleep of yourself or the control reciever voiding the experiment. I would suggest a "random night within a two week period"

b) It takes 1 hour to broadcast, so I'd have to start at 2 and finish at 3.

c) Believe me You would not need an alarm clock.

d) the waking up at a specified time sensing my presence could be the message.

You could then contact control people the next day, and I will have already emailed them.

22. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

That would be myself and the control receiver.

Crunchy cat. Your experiment seems fine, however there are some suggested modifications.

It won't be a problem for me in the least and with the right control receiver there wont be a problem for either of us. I think knowing when the event is going to happen will be the most credible for this type of experiment. So, assuming there are no sleep problems for myself or the control receiver does a schedule date work?

Gotcha. In this case I think the proposal can be modified to:

3:00 a.m. PST - You psychically send me a message.
    4:00 a.m. PST - My alarm goes off (as a safety to wake me up), I document everything I can recall, send it to the result tallier, and document in this thread that my task is complete.
    4:00 a.m. PST - You document in this thread that the message was sent to me.
    4:15 a.m. PST - You psychically send the control receiver the same message.
    5:15 a.m. PST - The control receiver's alarm goes off (as a safety to wake them up), documents everything they recall, sends it to the result tallier, and documents in this thread that their task is complete.
    5:15 a.m. PST - You document in this thread that the message was sent to the control receiver.
    ~5:15 a.m. PST - You document the contents of the psychic message and send it to the tallier.
    No later than 6:30 a.m. PST - The tallier confirms receipt of everyones documentation and posts the results.

It might make a good safety. After all the reduction of risk is a beautiful thing.

Thats fine. The idea would be for the receiver to document whatever was on his or her mind.

Until the experiment completes myself, yourself, and the control receiver should not be electronically communicating with each other (i.e. we should only be PM'ing documentation to the result tallier).

23. kwhilborn Banned Banned

O.K. two problems we need to overcome.

a) Would not the anticipation of recieving a message, or "the power of suggestion" interfere with an experiment at a certain time.

b) I am still unclear why a second reciever would be necessary. I thought the control reciever was just supposed to not get anything. So if you both wake up thinking of elephants it means we failed because the elephants broadcast would not have transmitted to reciever B.

O.K. so I was a little unclear. It now seems to me that I am required to give up an entire night of beauty sleep for this experiment.

I will do this, but I hope you are not just playing some sort of game, and that you will fulfill your end and accuratelly report what you felt. There are so many factors that even though I am confident of success, it is certainly not clinical. Maybe we should apply for a government grant. lol

I still maintain that knowing when could interfere with the results and the interpretation of these results.

If I am to spend a second hour broadcasting to a second reciever (which I will do, sucker for science is all), then I will require that persons photo as well. It would also help if I had some sort of knowledge about the recievers so I can accurately form a mental picture of them. I am talking about pets, type of work, etc. Nothing too personnal.

How about this.

Send me a photo (I will delete it upon experiment completion), I will then send you a message some night this week. You get amazed and rave about it in this thread, and then we talk about Talliers, and second recievers. I'm surprised you don't want me to wear a tin-foil cap.

There is a very very very very easy way to prove this, and that is to yourself. This is very very very very easy experiment. It takes ONE HOUR.

Anybody with one hour and a brain can achieve the same results. Get a picture of someone and talk to it for an HOUR while they are sleeping. Big Whoop. Spend ONE HOUR and you can convince yourself of telepathy for the next 657 000 Hours of your life.

I am sorry this info is not transcribed on the "Emerald Tablet"
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet - 31k

actually maybe it is.

KWHILBORN

:shrug: p.s. Why are you reading this. If you are too busy to spend 1 hour doing the experiment, then perhaps you should not spend an hour reading about it.