Universe with harmony

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Cyperium, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

There seems to be a unseen harmony in the movement of the planets in our solar system.

Hartmut Warm uses astronomical data and mathematics to show this harmony, he asked his computer to draw a line between Jupiter, Neptune and the sun when they were in conjunction (when they were in a straight line), that happens 500 times every 10000 years. With every conjunction Saturnus position was also noted.

After that the computer was instructed to draw the spacelines as they are when Saturnus is in the center instead of the sun (which means the spacelines between the conjunction between the three as they were seen from Saturnus), the first lines looked chaotic, but after all 500 conjunctions he got a perfect 12-armed star.

This seems to relate space and time in a way that has never before been observed, as there aren't any (as we know today) logical interactions that would produce such result from the conjuction between planets through time.

Warm has publicated his observations in the book "Die Signatur der Sphären - von der Ordnung im Sonnensystem".

See images and read more here

(from that website you can also download a program that calculates and draws formations based on the positions).

I found it fascinating that such a drawing could be produced with only the conjunctions in mind, as if there were something special with the conjunctions, the only special that I can see with conjunctions is that they happen to be in a straight line towards the observer, however, if the observer moves (perhaps to another planet) that line is broken, and since the length of time (10000 years) is so long, the planets have moved in an almost chaotic fashion, so...well it's fascinating if you think about it.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ever see a Spirograph?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I used to love Spirograph. So many possibilities.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It couldn't be a perfect star, since the orbits are not perfect circles, but rather ellipses.

8. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Isn't it amazing that the planets knew that we would evolve to have 10 digits, and therefore settle on a decimal reckoning of numerals? What amazing foresight these orbs possess!

9. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

Yes, but yet the lines drawn between the position of the planets when they were in conjunction (on a straight line of eachother) after 500 instances takes on the shape of a perfect 12 armed star under a timeframe of 10000 years. This is not about the orbits, but about the line that can be drawn between planets when they are in conjunction.

10. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

This isn't about the decimal system, this is about the position of the planets when they are in conjunction. We can use any system (binary etc.) while still having the same coordinates. Using the coordinates of the planets when they are in conjunction, we can draw a line between those planets, and seen from a perspective of another planet, these lines after 10000 years form a perfect 12-armed star if applied to Jupiter, Neptune and the sun from the perspective of Saturnus (which position was also recorded at each conjunction (500 conjunctions in 10000 years))

11. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

Yes, they were in such shapes, amazing since it shows that somehow the planets are related in such a way.

12. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

13. Ogmios Must. learn. to. punctuate! Registered Senior Member

Umm..

If you have ten thingies going around a point, each going at a different speed with all participants, you can eventually draw ANYTHING. So, it gives no actual proof of anything, except that statistical math rules.

14. Yorda Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  15. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

Yea but Cyperium introduced a scenario with restrictions. His shape arose from the interactions of the planets at a specific and very unique occurrence. Your shape arises from determined interactions you deemed necessary to create your desired shape. Are you trying to say that the one and so far only perfectly formed shape was also determined? Look at that...congratulations you've just linked god to this phenomena.

Cyperium, that's very interesting. It makes me think about General Relativity. Although I've only had a brief introduction the pattern the planets create can only be described using gravity. Maybe in discovering more of these patterns we can understand the effects of gravity and spacetime then finally relate it to subatomic particle and create the Grand Unification Theory. Who knows?

16. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

That made no sense. Yes, chaos exists IN the universe that is called Entropy. In no way IS the universe chaos. That's contradictory, are you trying to say our minds are not part of this universe? Plus you can't try to describe something with a word you make mean its antonym. It sounds like something from a one of those poems... "Everything...bleak...despair...happiness. Nothing...loneliness...dull...life. This is how the reality is..." *snap snap snap*.

17. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

i would propose.... that these natural patterns are further evidense for my proposal for a natural progressive dimensional pattern of development.

wanna see a picture?

-MT

18. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

In the scientific news-magazine I first got this from it said that this would indicate that there is a not before seen harmony in time itself, as the positions that they are in at a certain time, is not dependent on any space correlation (because they are in conjunction, which is only a property of time).

That is, even if the planets themselves are in circular (ellipse shaped) orbit.

19. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

I bring this forth again. Please discuss! It is important.