In the "young boy servants thread....

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Michael, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I had a question and a comment about the thread that was closed...

A friend of mine from the Netherlands who worked for an oil company in KSA said he would never, under any circumstances (even about to bust) go to a male public toilet because almost each time he did Arab men would offer him around $100 to hold "it" and more if they do more. While homosexuality is perfectly natural for some people, I think in a society were women are closeted away from the men (and hence boys transverse puberty with only other boys around) it is natural to expect boys' sexual orientation (which would have naturally been towards women for many) to re-orientate towards other young boys. Especially IMHO, if women are not treated as equal members in society. Maybe it's some sort of sexual re-orientation? After all, the same was true of ancient Greek warriors as well as Japanese Samurai - homosexuality was perfectly acceptable and was much more prevalent than genetics could account for. Both societies treated their women similar to the manner in which women are treated in KSA. Locked away with their main mission in life as giving birth to men.

My question:
    I wondered what does the posted verse means: "Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them, young male servants (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded."? Also, are these "servants" for eternity? Are they conscious? If so then shouldn't they be considered as slaves not as "servants". If they are not conscious then they are machines - right? Why make a machine look like a young boy? That's very odd... don't you think? Unless you are interested in being served by handsome young boys... now why would that be?

Michael

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Your friend might be even more surprised if he went to a women's toilet.

Sexuality is very different in the Arabs.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

True True - if he could get into a woman toilet without getting himself in trouble!

What about that verse? What's going on there? I don't get it....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I was still wondering: What was that verse about? Who are these "servants" and are the conscious beings? Is it there punishment to be "servants" forever?