Birth of Earth

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by sureshbansal, Feb 19, 2007.

1. sureshbansal Registered Member

i worked hard on birth of earth and reach to conclusion reg birth of earth.
    1. all meteroids and asteroids are seed of planets after germination some seed converts in big planets and here universe is soil of that seeds where thet are germinating in.
    i hope this my theory will suit to all geologist searching on it.if you are still not satisfy with my theory pls tell me good sites where i can lauch my discovery.waiting serious reply
    thanks
    regs
    suresh bansal

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. orcot Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

How can u explain the germination of an asteroid in current scientific language?!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. P. BOOM! Registered Senior Member

Why, Silicon-based life, of course! (like in that Star Trek episode)

8. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

No he is actually talking about asteroids growing into different planets and he's calling it germination. In a way, asteroids can grow into planetesimals and eventually planets but I don't even think he's talking about this. Please explain sureshbansal!!!!!!!!!

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Where'd the asteroids come from?

Baron Max

10. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

From heavy elements cast off in supernovas presumably

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Where'd the supernovas come from?

And just so we don't have to continue this little back n' forth game, tell me where the very first "anything" came from. When we can do that, then we can, perhaps, begin to assemble all the pieces. But first, don't we have to have the pieces?

Baron Max

12. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Not really, science has resigned itself to never knowing what happened before or what caused the big bang. We know quite well about the causes of most things a few seconds after the big bang however. We know how supernovas come about for instance.

13. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

We can also get the pieces through observation and experiments. Something like backward engineering, which can take longer but sometimes is the only way.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Interesting viewpoint, but it ignores the fact that much of our science is based on the laws of physics .....one of which says you can't create something out of nothing. So for science to basically say that the universe was nothing, then POOF, it was something sorta' stretches those laws of physics to the limit (or beyond?), wouldn't you say?

Baron Max

15. Roman Banned Banned

Where does science say that?

16. valich Registered Senior Member

ProtoEarth: Rotating clouds of dust, rocks, and gas, composed of hydrogen and helium produced in the Big Bang, as well as heavier elements ejected by a supernova explosions, continued to rotate, as gravity and inertia flattened it into a protoplanetary disk oriented perpendicularly to its axis of rotation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Earth

17. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

yes i am saying meteroids are seeds . asteroids are first step and ultimately convert in big planet.see the following logics

SOME LOGICS THAT EARTH IS LIVING THING LIKE TREE AND ITS BIRTH IS FROM SEED.
    1. IT IS EXPANDING LIKE LIVING THING
    2. IT HAS SKIN OR CORE THAT ALL LIVING THING HAS.
    3. IT HAS MOUNTAINS SAME TREES HAS TREE KNOT.
    4. ITS CORE HAS TEMPRATURE LIKE ALL LIVING THING.
    5. WHEN WE SEE THE MAP OF EARTH IT SEEMS IT HAS EXPANDED FROM SMALL GLOBLE WNEN SEE THE LAND AREA
    6.IT HAS CRUDE OIL SAME TREE ABSTRACT MILK OR WAX OIL
    7.STROKE OF EARTH QUAKE IS STOKE OF EXPANTION.
    8. IT HAS GRAVITY
    LOT OF OTHER SIMILARTIES ARE THERE SHOWING BIRTH OF PLANETS ARE LIKE BIRTH OF PLANTS.
    SURESH BANSAL
    +91 9814058342

18. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

1. because meteroids are seeds of planets and asteroids are germinated form of meteroids.planets produced their seeds as they are like tree.
    actually this whole process is like forest. tree produce seeds and seeds produce tree

19. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

yes i am saying meteroids are seeds . asteroids are first step and ultimately convert in big planet.see the following logics

SOME LOGICS THAT EARTH IS LIVING THING LIKE TREE AND ITS BIRTH IS FROM SEED.
    1. IT IS EXPANDING LIKE LIVING THING
    2. IT HAS SKIN OR CORE THAT ALL LIVING THING HAS.
    3. IT HAS MOUNTAINS SAME TREES HAS TREE KNOT.
    4. ITS CORE HAS TEMPRATURE LIKE ALL LIVING THING.
    5. WHEN WE SEE THE MAP OF EARTH IT SEEMS IT HAS EXPANDED FROM SMALL GLOBLE WNEN SEE THE LAND AREA
    6.IT HAS CRUDE OIL SAME TREE ABSTRACT MILK OR WAX OIL
    7.STROKE OF EARTH QUAKE IS STOKE OF EXPANTION.
    8. IT HAS GRAVITY
    LOT OF OTHER SIMILARTIES ARE THERE SHOWING BIRTH OF PLANETS ARE LIKE BIRTH OF PLANTS.
    SURESH BANSAL
    +91 9814058342

20. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

i can not understand exact question. pls explain again

21. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

this is difficult question like hen comes before or egg comes before.

22. geologyrocks Registered Senior Member

Not really - the egg came first. Hen is a chicken, which is a bird, which evolved from dinosaurs (they laid eggs), dinosaurs evolved from reptiles (they lay eggs), which evolved from amphibians (lay eggs), which evolved from fish (lay eggs). Easy.

BTW - You've emailed me several times and posted on the GeologyRocks forum on this. I know that I and a number of our members have been patient and pointed you towards reading such as plate tectonics and the early history of the Earth. Clearly, you just ignore them. I strongly suggest you read a few geology textbooks. If you don't have access, read the tutorials on GeologyRocks, Wikipedia and other reputable websites. You'll soon see why your idea is codswallop.

23. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Which explains succintly and exactly WHY he won't read the books...