My Psychic Readings,

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by darksidZz, Feb 16, 2007.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

From the moment man has left the sea he's saught to know the future events leading to his own extinction. Some time ago I began a journey, one in which I was to find an answer to when a female would come into my life.... and what you ask was the result?! I paid a bunch of psychics to reply to my questions through e-mail, ranging from 10-15 bucks. First was emailpsychic.com, and although he claims a 24 hour turnaround time the first one I bought took 3 days to come to me, then the next even longer, followed by the final e-mail which never came even though I paid!

He's not the worst though, his readings are entertaining at least. I tried another psychicguild.com, paying them 15 bucks to tell me if Carmen was ever interestedin me or would come back to see me, the reply was akin to this person being unaware of my words! For example I mentioned I wasn't seeing Carmen anymore, that I hadn't in months, yet the psychic mentioned trying to get her alone and talk with her, then ask her out! I wasn't particularly impressed, but also I found some of the reply seemed to be out of focuse. The things she did pick up on were that Carmen was going through a transitional point in her life, that she had excess baggage (in the form of kids) and that she was using me unfairly. According to the psychic Carmen had been used by others, and so was using me in return, but that it would stop... yeah no kidding woman I haven't seen her in 3 months!!! LMAO

So my basic story here is that psychics, most of them, are just people with some good guesses. I paid 3 different people to read me about Carmen and when I'd meet a girl, they all had stupid stuff to say and never offered any real insight into whether I could see Carmen again or what have you.

Stay away from psychics, they're just gonna take 15 bucks from ya or more!

PS Yeah, I've been a dope and will grow up!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Most of them are just people with bad guesses who are good at convincing people to part with their money.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

You're already there. Good on ya!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Your now more psychic than the guy you paid.

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Smart guy.