New moderation

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Athelwulf, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Hello. I'm Athelwulf, your new Parapsychology mod.

When I post in this forum or anywhere on SciForums, I am nearly always posting as a fellow member. This includes when I participate in intense, involved discussions. I only act as a mod infrequently, and when I do, you will typically see green text, such as this. Please don't interpret any direct discourse I may have with you in any thread as an exercise of my authority, and please don't feel intimidated.

I am not above the rules of SciForums, nor is any other mod. We simply enforce the rules. As such, we can be held as much accountable as any other member. If you ever have an issue with any actions I take as a mod or as a member, here or anywhere on SciForums, you are free to PM me directly and calmly tell me your thoughts. You are free to turn to James R if I don't give a satisfactory answer or you think it would be a more appropriate alternative.

This forum hasn't had a moderator for as long as I can remember. I aim to make this a welcome change. I appreciate any suggestions towards this end.

Continue to have fun. Peace. :m:

— Rick

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

screw that. im throwing tantrums left and right!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Thanks for being absent, Rick.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.