an essay on ur'anus

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 17, 2007.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

An essay on ur'anus

Many great minds have considered the nature of the asshole in detail throughout the ages. Scientists even named a planet after your asshole. Let us make a small tour of the animal kingdom and the regard the nature of the asshole in different animals from the perspective of biology.

The humble flatworm is devoid of an asshole. It does have a mouth. You may wonder what happens to his faeces. Is the digestive system of the flatworm so efficient that no waste is produced? Not at all! The humble flatworm uses his mouth both for ingestion of food and egestion (fancy scientific word for shitting)! No wonder then that many of them reproduce by asexual budding. They wouldn't be caught dead kissing another flatworm.

Most animals do have a specialized opening for dumping the solid waste products of their intestinal tract. Not that this means they these animals are very fond of good hygiene. Ungulates are keen on swallowing down their food only to regurgitate it at a later date to chew it properly. Technically we can't really call this defaecating with the mouth because it is swallowed again for further processing. These ungulates do have an asshole and are not shy about using it.

Some of them do go a bit too far with their enthusiasm for food processing. They actually eat their faeces for another round of digestion, a phenomenon also seen in rabbits. These cute furry creatures sure like to have another nibble of their poo. Technically this is similar to putting your mouth to your own asshole.

What about the human asshole?

Bilateral symmetric animals can be divided in two groups, protostomes and deuterostomes. The difference lies during early embryonic development. In protostomes the first opening of the digestive tract that forms is the mouth. In deuterostomes the situation is reversed and the first opening will actually be our anus and the second one will be the mouth. Hence we start life with an asshole first, and assholes will always end up first for the rest of our lives.

Spuriousmonkey

Source: secret illuminati website.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Assholes are pretty tasty when served properly.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Why isn't this in the biology forum?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

'Cos then HE would have to move it into the Cesspool.....

8. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Was there a question pertaining to this?

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You have the smarts to be either a nazi or a mod! or both!

Has nobody anything interesting to say on the topic of the greater sphincter?

10. imaplanck. Banned Banned

No I think you've raised plenty enough for the average colon enthusiast to while away the cold winter nights.

11. infoterror Registered Senior Member

My anus is warm and vibrant:
    http://www.anus.com/

It opens to a gentle touch, and expands into infinite space of roseate darkness.

12. Search & Destroy Take one bite at a time Moderator

13. draqon Banned Banned

not mine...someone else's.

14. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Wrong. It's specifically about yours, draqon. Welcome to the thread dedicated to your defecatory organ. We think it's lovely.

15. draqon Banned Banned

What proof do you have that I am not an AI program and indeed a human who has such organ?

What proof do you have that discussion is about my organ?

What do you know about my organ?

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

What about him?

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

He's in my pocket, drunk on whisky and slurring random abuse as usual.

18. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Photos.
    Photos.
    That it is lovely.

19. draqon Banned Banned

Were is this evidence you claim to have?

What proof do you have that you evidence is not a fabrication and is indeed the proof to prove that it is my body part we are talking about here?

What proof do you have that it is indeed my body part and of its characteristics?

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

On my bedroom ceiling.
    The photos are accompanied by a certificate of authenticity, signed by... ?
    ^

21. draqon Banned Banned

What proof do you have that you certificate of authencitiy exists and if it does exist that it is relivant in this case of finding: evidence that is not a fabrication and is indeed the proof to prove that it is my body part we are talking about here?

22. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Because that certificate of authenticity has its own certificate of authenticity.

For all subsequent questions please refer to this answer.

23. draqon Banned Banned

Since now I am unable to state a question...I will than state a statement regarding this.

There seems to be missing a proof that the certificate of authenticity as a proof for the certificate of authencitiy exists and if it does exist that it is relivant in this case of finding evidence that is not a fabrication and is indeed the proof to prove that it is my body part we are talking about here.