How to get a head in the world...

Discussion in 'World Events' started by invert_nexus, Jan 16, 2007.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=74962007

So.
    Two more executions in Iraq.
    One, Saddam's half brother, was decapitated by the hanging.

Apparently, the Sunni's got their panties in a bunch over it and started making accusations of mutilating the body and demanded to see the video of the execution. So, the video was released and it was just as they said.
    A nice respectful execution with one slight snag.
    A decapitation.

The thing is that these things happen.
    Sometimes, when you hang someone, their head pops off.

So, what's the big deal?

The soap continues....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. SpyMoose Secret double agent deer Registered Senior Member

You know, due to the pressure that being hung puts on your spinal cord the last thing you do before your neck breaks is orgasm and shit all over yourself. Really a decapitation, in my opinion, pales next to this fact, but then they do hang people with their pants on so perhaps the Iraqi's were not aware of the reasons that other barbarous nations still intent on executing criminals had stopped using that particular method.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They make impalement sound humane. Who the fuck hangs people anymore, except serial killers?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I'd probably choose hanging as a method of execution.
    It's quick and painless.
    The only other option would be lethal injection, however there is a bit of controversy these days over whether the victims are actually unconscious or merely paralyzed.

Nah.
    I'd prefer hanging.

Snap.
    Dead.

As an aside, I recall that the killers made famous in Capote's In Cold Blood attempted to work out their necks so as to survive their hanging.
    Didn't work.

Spymoose,

Orgasm?
    Never heard of that one.

Wonder which a muslim would find more offensive? The shitting or the cumming?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Turkish Muslims were particularly brutal. I was reading about the real Dracula (Vlad the Impaler) today, and it turns out he learned his habit of impaling political prisoners from the Turks, who captured and tortured him.

9. Busy Banned Banned

I didn't know if to read it: "to get a head" or "to geat ahead"...

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

How embarrassing.

I shall certainly not make it a point to attend any of their 'incipient democracy' parties again. To think!

11. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

I think it's a deliberate play on words. I wondered if somebody had just made a mistake, but when I saw it was invert's thread I knew it would be on purpose so I had a look

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I thought that from Assyrians to Romans, Chinese, Japanese etc.. - just about everyone impaled?

Just imagine a road lined with rows of people with pikes in their arses - the pole would be slowly ripping into their intestines (so even if they got down they're going to die). There they sit - stuck atop a pole for days without any means to lift themselves off and all four limbs flailing, until they expired from fecal infections and the elements.

Yeah, that usually gets peoples attention – and quickly,
    Sick.

Michael

Why doesn't the wiki pic load???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

anyway: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JudeanImpalement_Roaf185.jpg