Apollyon is Real

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Prince_James, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Juan Tres Registered Member

Thank you Prince_James for helping to spread the news

May God continue to bless you Prince_James and all the people that follow your posts. I read some of them and I am Impresed. See... I do not know if you are a writer or talk show host but by the amount of posting you do, I can assure you many, many people have been blessed by your knowledge.

Allow me to intruduce myself, I am the guy that discovered the Image of Apollyon in Google Earth. It happened shortly after I finished a 40 day religious fast with no food, (but lots of coffee because I love it too much) and when my wife had a vision of the entance to hell, I decided to study as much as I could about Hell...horrible item to study by the way!!!! I could not sleep for days!!!

I have never enjoyed the subject and I never will. I read books and went to the website freecdtracts.com and heard many of these guys experience with hell and I wanted this subject to end as soon as possible. It is easier to preach about heaven. But little did I know that I was going to be responsable for showing to the whole world the Image of Apollyon/Abaddon visible at Google Earth satilite program.

It has been a crazy month. I learned the hard way that If I try to explain this thing to people that do not know what Google Earth is... the whole thing backfires and they think I am a lunatic. But when they see it with their own eyes...they understand and believe. Needless to say the best way to show this is in front of a computer "please trust me on this".

Also I have learned that about 20% of the christians that see this thing get mad with me because they think I should not be showing the Image of Apollyon to the world. But it is the mission that God gave me , I did not even ask for it... Who in their right mind would? I did not chose to do this, I was chosen...I believe that if people see the entrance to hell then they might want to see the entrance to heaven.

The site is geeting more and more popular around the world, even in Comunists, Muslim, and Buddists Countries. I do not want fame or furtune from this, I sincerly need help on spreding the news around the world as quick as possible. I have very basic knoledge of how to be a webmaster so, If you guys have the talent, use it to spread the word of God, he will bless you for your effort.

The main thing that I want is to obey God. I believe that the fullfilment of at least two profecies (1) Isaiah 14:15,16 (2) Ezekiel 28:17,18 are at hand with this revelation. And maybee we can stall the profecy of Revelations 9:1-21. The way that I see it is like this, If the kings of the world are supposed to look down and gaze at this 10 or 15 mile long beast...how can they acomplish this...unless they are looking from above from a satillite.

May God continue to to bless you all

<<<<<<Read John Chapter Three>>>>>>
    <<<<Understand John Chapter Three>>>
    <<Believe and live John Chapter Three>>

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Shut up you weirdo. I've just checked on Google Earth and it is as our prophet of doom says. Do we have any Mauritanian users who can check this out for us? Repent, etc.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Well I've just checked Google Universe, and the grand picture shows otherwise.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I've got that too. Have you got the Echelon plugin?

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

No I have the God Plugin.

10. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

DELUSION

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Yeah I have that plugin too, plugged right into my brain.

12. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

Roffle-copterzzzz

13. Ayodhya Registered Senior Member

Since when did Communism become a religion? (i.e. attracting attention in Communist, Muslim, and Buddhist countries).

Attracting attention in the sense that they're all laughing at you?

14. Juan Tres Registered Member

Nickelodean;

I understand this is a weird mesege and trust me It was not my idea, blame it on Google Earth and on the Holy Spirit of God. And to be honest with you I would like to shut up but there is too much work to do at this time. Thank you for the advice. I will be taking your advice in the near future.

15. Juan Tres Registered Member

Ayodhya:

I apologiese for my "Bad English" , I agree that that Comunism is not a religion, and I also understand that some people will laugh at the thought that an Image of a spirit can be photographed but anything that radiates heat can be photographed.

16. Juan Tres Registered Member

redarmy11;

My reply to Nickelodeon, was for you.

Nickelodeon:

Make sure you got Google Earth's latest download, and you will be fine.

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Can you give us some kind of timeline for this,

eg "I anticipate that I'll be about 70% shut up by July 17 2007, with the intention of shutting up completely approximately 2 months from then"?

18. Juan Tres Registered Member

I honestly think that 2 months might be plenty of time.

19. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

put anything on <x> that even remotely looks like eyes, a nose, and some hair and magically it becomes sentinent, emotional, and full of intent. For example is this a happy cat or just a bunch of ascii characters that your brain is naturally anthropomoprhizing?:

=^_^=

20. Juan Tres Registered Member

Don't forget the Horns, the hand and what seems to be a key or a key chain, the fact that it is is located in one of the biggest Iron Mines in the world and that when Iron is mined it produces Sulpher, and that about a 100 miles southwest of this "Big Cat" is the Sahara Bulls Eye. The place were he was slammend against the Earth when he was evicted from heaven.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  21. Ayodhya Registered Senior Member

Was there even an Earth when Satan rebelled?
    I thought God created Earth after all that?

22. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Oh my, when fantasy supports fantasy suddenly the assertions become credible? Subjective * Subjective = Objective?

23. Juan Tres Registered Member

Sorry about the dealy

I have responded to this question at another Forum that I visit on a daily basis, please take a look at it. My thread has had over 4,000 views in 9 days.
    Lots of Info,

unexplained-mysteries.com , find forums, then Crytozoology then its on the first page, under Nacho Libre... Yes... NACHO LIBRE, OK? :bugeye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.