Saddam Did send Intact WMD to a Second Country

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

This is raise's some of the questions? what do you think hype? a lot of Saddams stuff is showing up that wasn't accounted for by him in his Documentation of Destruction of WMD systems, unfired missile engines, if they were looted from Iraq, it shows that Saddam did have viable banned weapon systems, that were not destroyed.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2004/06/09/2003174384

FOXNews.com - U.N. Finds Banned Missile Engines in Jordan - U.S. ...
    UN Finds Banned Missile Engines in Jordan, Experts also find other ... U.N. weapons experts have found 20 engines used in banned Iraqi missiles in a Jordan ...
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122311,00.html

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

*yawn*

Read about the looted and missing pieces of chemical equipment and explosives below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Qa'qaa_high_explosives_controversy

- N

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"what do you think hype?"

I think you're only dredging up yet more inconclusive crap. I think you should have at the very least had the decency to confine it to one numbing thread on the subject that's already running right now.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Voodoo Child Registered Senior Member

That's deliciously ironic. Bush ridiculed the effectiveness of inspections, but they found the missiles (the greatest violation of UN resolutions to date) and destroyed two thirds of them without firing a shot. Bush, OTH launches an invasion because the inspections have failed, but he can't even organise the destruction or securing of these missiles. The incompetent bastard only has himself to blame; who stopped UNMOVIC from reentering the country in a self-serving attempt at damage control?

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The Iraqis are shipping it out before we can assess what it is or was.

FOXNews.com - U.N. Finds Banned Missile Engines in Jordan - U.S. ...
    UN Finds Banned Missile Engines in Jordan, Experts also find other equipment that ... The U.N. team also discovered some processing equipment with U.N. tags ...
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,122311,00.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UNITED NATIONS — U.N. weapons experts have found 20 engines used in banned Iraqi missiles in a Jordan scrapyard along with other equipment that could be used to make weapons of mass destruction, an official said Wednesday.
    The discoveries were revealed to the U.N. Security Council (search) by acting chief U.N. inspector Demetrius Perricos during in a closed-door briefing. The text was obtained by The Associated Press.
    The U.N. team was following up on an earlier discovery of a similar Al Samoud 2 (search) engine in a scrapyard in the Dutch port of Rotterdam. Perricos said inspectors also want to check in Turkey, which has also received scrap metal from Iraq.

Perricos suggested that the interim Iraqi government (search), which will assume sovereignty when the U.S. and British occupation of the country ends on June 30, may want to reconsider "the whole policy for the continued export of metal scrap" which apparently started in mid-2003 and is regulated by the U.S.-led coalition.

"The removal of these materials from Iraq raises concerns with regard to proliferation risks ... thereby also rendering the task of the disarmament of Iraq and its eventual confirmation, more difficult," Perricos said.

"The only controls at the borders are for the weight of the scrap metal, and to check whether there are any explosive or radioactive materials within the scrap," he said, according to the text of his briefing.

9. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

They looted the place after we already had it secured, not just by the UN, but our troops as well, which is why John A. Shaw went out of his way to say that the Iraq WMDs were shipped off to Syria to save face for George W. Bush after all the criticizing that was being done to him over it especially since not just could the chemical tools be used against our troops, but the explosive munitions already are in the form of IEDs.

Read.

- N

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

KEYWORD SEARCH: IAEA; IRAQ; JORDAN; KAY; NETHERLANDS; PERRICOS; SYRIA; UNMOVIC; WMD; YELLOWCAKE

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13835

Some Americans may have seen one of these articles, but most have not seen any of them. No where are we reading or hearing that Kay said some Iraq WMDs went to Syria, nor that Nizar Najoef, a senior Syrian journalist detailed the three sites where Iraq's WMD are kept in a letter to Dutch newspaper "De Telegraaf", or that the Associated Press reported UNMOVIC inspectors are finding tons of Iraqi WMD missile components, engines and parts (with UN tags still on them) in scrap piles around the world.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

KEYWORD SERCH; Saddam rocket engines jordan netherlands U.N. inspection tags

And you will get 2230 hit about the finding of WMD all around the world.

12. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"KEYWORD SEARCH: IAEA; IRAQ; JORDAN; KAY; NETHERLANDS; PERRICOS; SYRIA; UNMOVIC; WMD; YELLOWCAKE"

Yellowcake? You can't be serious.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

It does turn up some interesting answers. Ive posted some of the stuff I've found.

14. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"KEYWORD SERCH; Saddam rocket engines jordan netherlands U.N. inspection tags And you will get 2230 hit about the finding of WMD all around the world.

It does turn up some interesting answers. Ive posted some of the stuff I've found."

Keywords "pink elephants wmds terrorist iraq" yield 165,000 links. Let's go.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

hypewaders, it is called research, now prove that the posts that I have provided about what Dimitri Perricos has been reporting to the U.N. are false, after all you are using the earlier U.N. inspection reports to say my information is wrong, now show these later U.N. report are wrong. I have after shown more documented information to prove my post than you have to disprove them, the most you have given is old information that has been superseded by the latest developments, Now is the present information that Dimitri Perricos is reporting correct or is it incorrect? After all he is the head of the, United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission.

16. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

So when the U.S. supplies Iraq with dual use components, you say it's not for the intent of WMDs, to make the U.S. look clean, even though we knew exactly what he was doing with it, yet when he has dual use supplies later on, there's no if's and's, or but's that they're for WMDs, eh?

- N

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Change of subject, a interesting maneuver, generally means that the point has been made. Now how about the reports that Dimitri Perricos (head of the, United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission) has been making to the U.N.?

18. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

No change of subject or manuevering, it's a simple question. I agree that any dual-use equipment Saddam may have had, it's purpose is for WMDs and whatnot just as they were in the 80's. I just noticed that phrase you highlighted and found it amusing how you denied our past supplying them with that dual-use equipment as not being for WMDs but now you do. And what if that equipment is leftover from our deals in the 80's? Can't tell since I see no report.

And as for the reports from Dmitri Perricos, I've still yet to see them so I can't comment on it. If you're able to find a link to the actual report, I'll gladly read it, but I won't even bother with someone else's interpretation of it.

- N

19. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"Now how about the reports that Dimitri Perricos (head of the, United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission) has been making to the U.N."

Regarding what reports on what subject, BR? The scrapped SA-2 engines? Those do not qualify as WMDs.

Please specify a particular report by Perricos confirming Iraqi WMDs for our review, and not another pile of nutty misquotes. I see now that Neildo has responded similarly. A link to a pertinent Perricos report, or at least an intact interview would be doubly appreciated.

20. Voodoo Child Registered Senior Member

Frontpagemag is not a reliable source of information.

Example:

1) Complete fucking bullshit. There was no Sarin or VX. The chemicals involved were simple things like sulphuric acid

2) It had nothing to do with Iraq.

21. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Next I'm sure the chemical rockets Hamas fired at Israel in their little war a few months back is from Iraq too, even though it's been shown that Hamas has their own lower grade chemical facilities they make themselves.

- N

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

They are banned weapon systems that you and yours said didn't exist, and Saddam had warheads that were capable of carrying chemical and biological, so yes they would qualify as WMD systems that you said didn't exist, and isn't that part of the cease fire treaty that Saddam was to have destroyed those engines, as for the Jordanian report, all I can do so far is report what I have found, when I find more by doing something you should be doing, it's called research I'll let you know, now again what about the reports by Dimitri Perricos (head of the, United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission) has been making to the U.N."

23. Voodoo Child Registered Senior Member

"so yes they would qualify as WMD systems "

Apart from the WMD bit, of course