what the heck

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by socraeblu2534, Jan 10, 2007.

1. socraeblu2534 Registered Member

I have had this dream that has haunted me; what the heck could it mean?

I dream that there are chains , either made out of jewelry or they would also be link chains, are pulled out of my body via my throat.
    I feel the pulling from outside of my mouth and I can really feel the chains being pulled over my throat and out of my mouth.

I very often wake up with a sore throat and extremely upset. What is the meaning, I wonder. I sure hate those dreams

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Perhaps the sore throat was the cause of the dream. If I dream of water, sometimes it's because I have to pee. It's your mind's way of dealing with a pressing physical problem.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. socraeblu2534 Registered Member

No, I know that is not it. I wake up breathing very hard and sometimes sweating , and it is because of the dream. It is very painful.
    during the day my throat is fine, only in the morning after I have had the strange dream, is my throat sore

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

It probably means you find throat pain unpleasant. For alot of dream content, the cigar is just a cigar.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Your throat will be more sore at night because you're not taking in fluids. It's almost certainly causing the dream. The heavy breathing and sweating will be the result of all that psychodrama. It's like this:

Sore throat > Dream > Heavy breathing and body odour

There's your causal chain, right there.

9. Odell Registered Member

In order to properly diagnose this dream one would have to take into all accounts of what could be causing it... Physical dehydration, mental stress, and just plain dreaming... Not all dreams mean something, and even the most profound meaning dreams are just dreams most of the time... When you dream it's just a way of your mind dealing with what's going on either in your life in general or what is actually happening at that point...

10. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

Abstract logic or logical abstraction?--_____---____----___-----__------_-------

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  11. Chris_Smith Registered Senior Member

-------__------___-----____----_____---______--?noitcartsba lacigol ro cigol tcartsbA

.MP 84:60 ta yadoT : htimS_sirhC yb detide tsaL

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

It means you need to donate money to needy internet posters who wear scarves.

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Qiut msseing anroud wtih teh ltteres

14. I-Am-Invisible sick of it all. Registered Senior Member

about a week ago I dreamt that my old school got repainted...^^
    And at first I didn't really notice it was a dream... I wonder what that means...

15. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I had a dream awhile back that it could all, in fact, be solved. I can't remember how or why, but it did make me feel better for no material reason.

)))'ecnetnes'(tsil(desrever(nioj.''

16. jessiej920 Shake them dice and roll 'em Valued Senior Member

I had a dream that the world is going to end on July 22 2024...if any of you want to mark your calendar...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

My calender only goes up to the date of the comming Rapture, August 32nd 2020.

18. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

My calender goes up to the end of 2007.

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Due to a printing error, the Rapture has been postponed.