What happned to Saddam-Iraq's WMD that they have used on Kurds & on Iran?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by MySpace, Jan 7, 2007.

1. MySpace Banned Banned

1) Shipped to syria?

2) Destroyed?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

All three, Saddam did destroy a certain amount in hope's of getting sanctions lifted, He had his more stocks dispersed all over Iraq in a effort to hid the size of his stock piles, and when it became oblivious that the U.S. was not going to back down on enforcing the Cease Fire Agreement, the Russian, Saddam, and the Syrians moved the WMD to Syria, yes Saddam did all three.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Is there any evidence...?

What was Saddam executed for, again?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Zephyr, I have posted the site's multiple time now how about you looking my post up, or better yet do the reasearch on the information yourself, it is avalabl on Google, and many of the sites are recognized news outlets.

ps; What would you do if you had to go to the library and do it the old way and actually have to research the information through the codex, and then find the books, chapters, paragraphs, and sentences, to look up information, until February last year that is how I did it, then I got a computer, dam it is so simple to look up information now, and you are so lazy that you want me to spoon feed it to you?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I have seen no evidence that Iraq moved their WMD's to another country. It makes more sense that you would destroy them, preserve the instructions on how to make them, and make them another day if you could. Sending them to another country is inviting disaster. Saddam did not trust other nations enough to do that. Are the chemical agents even that valueable? I doubt it, but the methods of making them are.

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

What would make the most sense is to destroy them publically so that he could get the weapons inspectors off his back.

I wonder if it was pride that made him destroy them in secret or if they never existed at all? Perhaps he only had a small amount and used them all up in the war against Iran and the kurds?

Who knows.
    The whole damned operation was botched.
    Idiots in government.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

spidergoat, yes because you ignore any thing inconvenient to your prejudice's, and to find the truth might put you in a situation to actually do something the might make you bleed, but mostly I think you would fail do anything that would get you precious little ass hurt.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Put up or shut up. Where's the evidence?

I think Saddam was bluffing about his WMD capacity in order to put up a strong front to the Iranians. We totally blew it, and now Iran is more of a problem than before.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

As you so astutely put it: "Put up or shut up. Where's the evidence?"

Baron Max

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The evidence is that there are no WMD's in Iraq, and no evidence found of an ongoing weapons program?

Or do you want to prove your theory by having me try to disprove it?

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You mean ....YET?

And, by the way, the forces discovered all kinds of chemical weapons, plus we know damned well that he even used those WMD on the Kurds. And "Chemical Ali" and that bio-tech woman had numerous papers showing the work in chemical and bio-weapons research.

In short .....Sadman did, in fact, have WMDs and we found some/most of 'em.

Baron Max

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Indeed you have

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Like you give a shit about the Kurds. LOL! That happened in 1987, and we still maintained a good relationship with Saddam. There is even a photo of Rumsfeld shaking his hand, after the massacre of the Kurds.

Every report I have seen acknowledges finding old shells with trace amounts of chemicals or nerve agents, NOT evidence of a weapons program, or any threat to the United States or other nations. We have had ample time now to search Iraq. You have no direct evidence of WMD's in Iraq in any dangerous quantities.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

spidergoat , define dangerous quantities?, you do realize that some of those biological and chemicals only need micron levels of exposure to be lethal, and that a couple of pounds can kill ten's of thousands.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Do you realize if he did have them, Saddam would have used them during the US invasion?

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't be silly. He was afraid people would think he was a bad man. Besides, he was saving them for a really special occasion.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

How many nukes did the US have again?

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

22. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye:

Those weren't the weapons in question. Everyone knew he had those. The US gave him those weapons. We didn't find any of the WMDs we claimed were the reason for invasion.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yet.

Baron Max