Alien autopsy Roswell in 1947 : Video

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by s@mmy, Jan 7, 2007.

1. s@mmy Registered Member

You will all have heard once about the UFO who crashed somewhere in Roswell , New Mexico. Now a video showed up where some scientists are investigating the alien from Roswell.. Real of fake ?, find it out yourself!

The video seems very real , but i heard from some people who have seen a documentary on Discovery the video is faked.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

Pseudoscience maybe?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Hi,
    Maybe you need to catch up a little.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It was not only judged fake by anatomy and special effects experts and the perpetrators admitted it was faked from their flat in London, but the hoax was made into a film with Ant and Dec.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. orcot Valued Senior Member

offcourse the aliens are fake didn't some former President cook them and served it to his guests? Annyway thats the story I heard

8. jumpercable 6EQUJ5 'WOW' Registered Senior Member

I think those are the plans (take them out of the freezer) that the current president has for a good ole fashion GOP Texas barbecue in 2007 for all of his current staff and supporters.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  9. eburacum45 Valued Senior Member

10. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

Tha autopsy is fake, you can tell this by the fact that the surgeon is holding the cutters wrong (as one would cut paper, not as a surgeon uses them), and is just butchering the internal organs of the dummy, instead of taking them out whole to perform an independant disection later.

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Although the initial thread starter obviously just spams links for their own "propaganda machine", the topic might as well stay since it always crops up every now and then for people to debate over.

Anyhow if you are going to make up an extravagant theory, why not suggest that some scientists decided on doing a grandfather Paradox where they created not just a craft but filled it with dummy aliens and crashed it at Roswell in 1947, film footage from this crash was then leaked to those that then decided to hoax what they thought to be real, which in turn was just an even greater hoax.

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

The link was quoted twice.

13. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

There we go Invert... quotation destroyed.

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

S@mmy, why dig this PoS film up again? It was obviously a fake when Ray Santilli was trying to hawk it way back when, and he's since found a way to profit from it by admitting it was a fake and has been mentioned, making a comedy film about the making the fake.

It only ever was about making money.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  15. draqon Banned Banned

alien garbige again?

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

When I was a kid (I think about 12? how frigging long ago was it when this was big?) and saw this video and believed for a moment that it might be real, that what I was looking at was a real life alien, I was overwhelmed with an inspiring sense of awe.
    For that reason alone the hoax was worth it IMO.

For a couple of minutes I experienced what it feels like to see an alien, I'm glad I did, that's pretty huge.

17. Yorda Registered Senior Member

All kinds of experts say it's fake, but how can I really KNOW?

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Get an education.

19. phlogistician Banned Banned

Because the guy that made it, Ray Santilli, has admitted it's a fake?

Because everyone at the time new it was a fake, because Ray Santilli had also approached a national newspaper with offers of other fantastic stories, and one guy who keeps coming up with this stuff, just has to be full of it?

Because it's clearly a dummy?

Because we only see part of the story, just the bits the dummy was made to show us?

20. Yorda Registered Senior Member

But if i get an education then i will become an expert (brainwashed) and so i will agree with all other experts, and i will never know if it was fake or not.

Maybe he just said it was fake, but he didn't mean it was. Maybe Ray Santilli didn't even say anything, and maybe it wasn't even he who made the vid.

This billy meier UFO is clearly a fake because it looks so stupid and fake: http://www.soulshaker.us/images/semjasesplejarenbeamshipthes.jpg

but still i can't know if it's real or fake. what if it's an alien ship? the aliens probably made it look fake on purpose so that we wouldn't know.

21. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Jesus! Seriously, take Spurious's advice.

22. Yorda Registered Senior Member

but I already have an education...

23. phlogistician Banned Banned

Hey Yorda, you're well on your way to earning your Woowoo badge.