Most Iraq victims white and rural

Discussion in 'World Events' started by infoterror, Jan 5, 2007.

1. infoterror Registered Senior Member

As America awoke yesterday to the grim New Year milestone of 3,000 military deaths in Iraq since 2003, a Pentagon study shows the majority of those killed were young, white and from rural backgrounds.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2007/01/young_white_cou.php

Hmm. This isn't what the media has been telling us. Why?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

White country boys have always predominated in the U.S. military.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

The policymakers sure aren't gonna send their kids to die in wars based on lies. Same deal with Vietnam. The rich make war and the working class fight it for them while their own kids go to Yale. With a draft the pain can be spread to the parasitic layer that ignites military adventurism based on profit and lies.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Genji, do you realize that the US military is an all-volunteer force? Do you know what "volunteer" means?

No one, rich or poor, forced any of our men to fight in the war. They all volunteered, to a man and woman, to fight in the US military. And I'm damned proud of every single one of them.

Baron Max

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

john kerry too?

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I was proud of him ....before he started using his war service to denigrate the very nation and the men who fought in the war.

I know the concept is difficult for you, Spurious, but people change. They can be good and honorable, then change and become mean and nasty. Think about it some, okay?

Baron Max

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Yes, I am sure G W Bush was a good baby and maybe a good toddler. But soon after that he went the wrong way. You are absolutely right.

11. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Kerry's war record, wow, I wonder why he never sued the Swift Boat guys? Apparently, because he didn't have a case against them.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Apparently the congress, both Republicans and Democrats, didn't feel the same way when they gave him overwhelming right to invade Iraq.

Also it seems that the general public didn't think so either when they re-elected him to a second term as President. And I'd like to point out that there are still many Americans who don't feel that way about him. Unless I'm mistaken, the recent vote was very, very damned close ...wasn't it?? And yet people and the media are claiming that it proves that the American people are all against the Republicans and President Bush.

Baron Max

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Unfortunately most the rest of the world thinks he is a ****. I'm really not going to base my judgement on who is a good person on the views of a few American politicians. And I am surprised YOU suddenly look up to them for moral guidance. I thought better of you.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So ...the United States of America should do what other people of the world think we should do? Should we ask permission, too?

Why stop now? You've been doing that very thing since I arrived at this site. Why the sudden change?

Where did I say or imply that? I didn't, Spurious, and you know it. What I did say is that the American voters selected their leaders according to elections ....and it's not saying what most of media and you are saying.

Baron Max

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Definitely. And you didn't get permission to invade Iraq and still you did. And now you complain about it. Should I feel sorry about that?

really? I based my opinions on the views of a few american politicians? I don't even know any? How do you suggest I do this? telepathy?

Am I saying something on American elections?

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

spuriousmonkey, most of the time it is very difficult to know what you are saying because you ignore the FACTS, you ignore the election, you ignore the Authorization of Military Force, you ignore the Cease Fire, and failure of Saddam to follow the Treaty that he signed to stop the U.N. Forces from dismantling his government, The facts are that they have found WMD, the fact is that there is enough proof available to believe that the Russian help Saddam to move his WMD to Syria, you ignore the Fact that the Iraqi's are the main target of the Terrorist, you ignore the fact that as the Common Iraqi is lining up to support his government by volunteering to join the Police Forces, Military, running for Government Office, and Voting in there elections, even though the act get them killed daily by the terrorist, would you have the intestinal fortitude to line back up to be a police cadet?, after a bomb had just turned the registration line into hamburger, or the bus taking people to training is hijacked, and all the trainees are beheaded? Yes it is hard to know what you are saying with all the information you ignore in your pontification.

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's not difficult to say you are lying.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

? Spurious, where's the lying in the above?

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

GeoffP, spuriousmonkey just showed his intelligence level, I challenge him to provide the proof of my being a liar with facts not his most humble opinion, I do really begin to doubt that he has any cognitive ability at all.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Where didn't he lie?

Iraqis are not targeted by terrorists. There is a civil war.

No WMDs were found.

And 'is enough proof available to believe that the Russian help Saddam to move his WMD to Syria'

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

What did they expect, black and city livin'?

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Where the fuck did you concoct this bullshit from?

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, I don't know about the Syrian WMD argument. But the terrorist/civil war thing is kind of similar.