Jewish fundamentalists at it again. Abusing their women

Discussion in 'World Events' started by mountainhare, Dec 21, 2006.

1. mountainhare Banned Banned

Apparently fundamentalist Islam isn't the only idealogue known to promote the abuse of women. Fundamentalist male Jews also seem to have a very low opinion of the opposite sex.

http://haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=801449&contrassID=19

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

is there a point?

i see one. in this instance, the woman is able to pursue legal recourse. many muslim women arent allowed even that.

no parallel.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Genji Registered Senior Member

Post deleted

3. Stereotyping, Insulting and name-calling

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

people who hate jews will always find a reason for it. no matter if its one jew, two jews, fifty jews. as long as its jewish.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Fundamentalism is stupid.

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Religion sucks. I'm sick of having to tolerate it when they get to do whatever the hell they want to everyone else.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

At least she fought back, she should have shot them. Alot of Israelis carry.

11. Odin'Izm Procrastinator Registered Senior Member

"Quantity dos'nt matter they all want your money."

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I joke, I generally like jews as people I hate using the holocaust as an excuse to do whatever they want, woody allen was against it aswsell, look what happened to his career.

movie worth watching, fiddler on the roof, nice movie without the oppsession for revenge which you get in steven speilbergs films.

12. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

As has been pointed out: this woman has legal recourse. How much legal protection (practical or theoretical) has any woman to a beating in more properly fundamentalist countries, such as Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?

This is quite an isolated incident. By all means, the individuals responsible should be arrested; and I support any changes in Judaism required for increased gender parity. But what is the proportion of such fundamentalists in the Jewish community? Is it a real "tiny minority" this time?

I feel I should point out here that I also recognize the Holocaust, which, if I recall, mountainhare does not. I have no wish to engage in personal attacks, but I do consider source in debate, as most people do.

13. Bells Staff Member

I think the point the OP was trying to make, which it seems no one has gotten, is that every religion, group, race, class, etc, are equally as bad as each other. All religions have their fundamentalists who are equally as bad as others. In short, when you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

But how many fundamentalists has each group?

And how many would resort to violence?

And what scriptural motivation is there for such violence; and what social trends? What is life like where each respective group dominates?

15. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

16. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

Jewish intellectuals are the most influential promoters of feminism, but in non-Israeli countries only: a feminized Gentile male is less likely to be anti-Semitic. But they sure don't promote it in Israel, and the radically conservative Jews go so far as to push to legally give males legal ownership of the females.

Personally, I don't identify with either a male or female mentality: I don't yell, fart, and play sports all day like a male, and I don't stair in the mirror all day while discussing Oprah like a female: I think I'm a genetic mutant.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You don't fart? I don't believe you.

I resent your implication that Jewish intellectuals only promote feminism in a cynical way- to prevent anti-Semitism. You have a one-dimensional view of human beings.

18. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

If anything, it's a testament to the high intelligence of the Ashkenazi, to be able to be so ethnically competitive and saavy. Natural selection is all about winners and losers.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Now that actually is anti-Semitic. It's refers to the stereotype that Jews are conniving and use their intelligence mostly to further their own ethnic or religious group.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  20. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

That's funny, because the article this thread is about states:

Now since this is sciforums, let's pretend that people make an effort to think scientifically. An idea cannot be scientific unless it is falsifiable. A great deal of racism, being based on paranoid or wishful thinking, is a collection of words meant to persuade the self or others but has little connection to fact.

Your assertion that Jews 'use' feminism exclusively outside of Israel was, for once, falsifiable, and for this you get two Brownie points. It has, in addition, been falsified, and for this, you lose the argument.

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

There, at least, I think we can agree.

22. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

23. Sauna Banned Banned

deleted

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006