IQ Average of Every Country in the World

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Charles_Wong, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

Here is the chart: http://www.rlynn.co.uk/pages/article_intelligence/t4.asp

Israel is not as high as a pure Ashkenazi nation would be due to the mixed population of Arabs, non-Ashkenazi Jews, and the big brain drain where very smart Jews leave for White people's countries to make more money. Of all Jews in the world, 40 percent live in Israel, while 60% live in White people's countries.

It's the Ashkenazi Jews that score an average of 117 on IQ test, higher than any other group. Orientals average 108, and Whites average 100, the rest even lower.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ToRaSQue Registered Member

Koreans have one of the highest IQ... hm... something to think about. If they're so smart, shouldn't North Korea disarm itself? Cuz it will soon lead to mass extinction of Earth?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Excellent point. I'm going to presume from now on that you're a genius.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facial Valued Senior Member

I've seen these lists over and over again, and trust me, they're far from accurate, if not total BS.

8. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

Owning nuclear weapons actually serve as a deterent to invasion by "terrorist" regimes. And having biological and chemical weapons as well gives a country even more protection.

You won't see China or Russia invaded anytime soon, though the Israeli-American elite Neo-Con network are desiring to invade these two countries and turn them into new-age "Western" cultures.

As such, North Korea's military ambitions don't seem unintelligent to me. Sure, there actions are not in America's interest, that I fully agree with: but the actions cannot be described as "unintelligent."

9. Charles_Wong Registered Senior Member

The overall pattern is accurate: a rising population IQ average as population indigenous origins move outward from the equator to the cold North. The only exception to this rule are the Jews: originally a low IQ equitorial Arab people, they selectively bred for high intelligence for thousands of years.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This topic has already been covered in detail. Please use the existing threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.