I know this video is old, but...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Joaquin, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

I know its fake, just wondered how this was done to be honest

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

just as any movie is made. Want to see UFO's? Go get aerospace degree...work for NASA...go to space...go steal their spaceship...put thruster to accelerate into some random direction without gravitational influence on the way...freeze yourself...and make sure the craft transmits DNA info all around the craft as it goes and accelerates using solar sails...when you are awaken...you will see aliens. I am sure someone out there will notice.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

ps...thats my plan

8. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

Its good the way they can get the mouth to move in small openings, cos u can see its mouth is moving if u look closely. good special effects i must say

9. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

At what time in the 1 hour 6 minutes do they show the 'alien interview'? Im skipping through it and can't find anything other than the usual guff.

10. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

They seemed to have lied cos it should be two hours long, cos ive just seem the footage without all these interviews with alien enthusiasts.The only thing i found different was when the mouth moved, not when it was choking when it was just looking at the camera and when the ppl were around it its mouth moved then like that of a babies would.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2006
  11. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Oh I just found the 'interview'. I was expecting to see an alien moving in a life-like manner, good lighting, audio, no visual obstruction or in general, information that could be researched to prove that it was of unimaginable intelligence...

Think about it, I could go back 400 years and teach Newton a thing or two about science, so why can't this alien supposidly light years ahead of us in intellectual prowess show us a thing or two rather than spouting the usual superstitious bullshit that humans have already been going on about for centuries... ie. the body being just a vessel (cool alien sounding word) to hold a soul.

Absolutely nothing here but a puppet a low budget hollywood movie would be ashamed of.

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I watched a bit of it, to tell you the truth I want that time back... It's now lost forever... what a waste.

I'm sure that if any military was going to record tapes, they would have stegnographed into it's content some codes for authencity or at least as a way of tracking should someone attempt to "Defect" with it.

My personal theories however would suggest there were never any aliens, however I can't rule out elaborate hoaxes.

13. Santanico Registered Member

You again?!
    Bye spammer!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2006
  14. Lottie Registered Member

Average Intelligence

An interesting movie. There were a few very interesting points made. Government employees being of average intelligence and unable to comprehend the delicate nuance of contact with aliens. Also, that 'aliens' are angels and devils, indeed projections maybe, but bringing a message with power, great power...

It's often the wood we miss when we're looking at the trees, so goes the old saying.

If we concentrate on the projection, if we focus on the free will factor, if we acknowledge that fear runs the show for most of us, particularly for those of average intelligence with no strong spiritual focus, those who really believe governments have power, for example, then it's going to be clear that this footage has a strong message. The imagery is strong, the message crucial. If I add to that the very sincere words of Ronald Reagan regarding possible enemies [possible friends - it's a question of free will folks] from the stars, I'll happily put two and two together and make five: something good must be done.

Thanks for posting this, it's synchronised nicely with the hours of DAvid Icke footage I've watched during the last 48 hours.

It's learning time.

Love and beauty are the controlling powers.