The feminine side effects of soy... hilarious..

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Bells, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Bells Staff Member

A friend of mine came across this in a blog and linked me the site. I must admit it was quite an eye opener. And then a tear jerker when I just about bawled from laughter.

Hmmm..

I've heard some men referring to soy products and foods as being 'girly' foods, like quiche, but this guy takes it to a whole different level.

It's now a default to be female?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It gets worse..

*Snort*

That's right all you small doodled men out there. You can now blame the soy products you may have consumed, or that your mother might have consumed while pregnant with you for your small weiner. And if you're gay, start drawing up that lawsuit!

The article gets worse as it goes on and frankly more ridiculous.

I shall leave you with the last line. It sums up this hilariously stupid article quite nicely.

LOL!

Yeah. That's right! Avoid all that hippy, gay, girly foods such as tofu. It'll make you gay and give you a small willy!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sorry to rain on your parade, but its not all science fiction.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=16234205&dopt=Abstract

i.e. there is no definitive evidence, but there are indications that there may be effects of excess consumption of soy estrogens on male fertility, especially during the developmental period.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=12919490

More research is needed before any definite conclusions can be drawn.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

I am extremely glad I rarely eat soy.

I like my ding-a-ling.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Don't you know Japanese women feed their men excess tofu when they want to decrease their virility?

8. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Thank God I am not Japanese, then.

9. Roman Banned Banned

I was raised on red meat of animals my father slew.

That explains why bitches bleed.

10. Bells Staff Member

From what I've read on the matter, the exposure must be extreme or acute and ongoing. Now I am not sure exactly how much one must consume to result in a possible effect, but I'd imagine eating tofu every once in a while shouldn't cause that much damage.

Scare tactics, especially in light of one of Rutz's comments about homosexuals being deviants, tend to give a slightly more devious insight into his article.

I don't know about you Sam, but this article reeks of trying to scare the crap out of people into how to supposedly avoid having a gay child.

In regards to the possible problems associated with soy products, yes it needs to be done. Soya formula is an alternative given to many women who's babies are lactose intolerant and any danger needs to be investigated thoroughly. From what I have heard, the research on rodents and some primates indicate that maternal consumption can result in smaller testes and fertility problems, but again, human tests have yet to be performed which prove that this can also occur in humans. However before such research proves concisely, I doubt telling people that soya products can result in a homosexual child is helpful or even warranted.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The homosexual bit is entirely unsupported.

And yes, I'm talking about infant soy formulas which lead to chronic consumption, not regular consumption of small amounts of soy.

Asians for example consume an average of about 10 gms or 2 tsps per day of soy, which apparently has negligible effects on their fertility, if population figures are anything to go by.

12. draqon Banned Banned

...oh so thats why asian guys got such small....wow

13. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

What about homosexual men with large penises? Soy seems a little schizophrenic.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

15. Roman Banned Banned

I read a New Scientist article (albeit years ago) about how young negro females hit pubescence early due to the presence of estrogen in their shampoos for nappy hair.

Of course, this was all speculation, and it could have been that the dark race hit puberty earlier when they had access to proper health care and nutrition. You know, caus they're breeder sluts, like most lesser races.

Goddamn I am so cool.

Wish I could show you how big my penis is. And how smart I am. Truly, I am a shining golden child of how great the white race is.

16. Ragnarok Hang em High.... Registered Senior Member

Yeah. That's right! Avoid all that hippy, gay, girly foods such as tofu. It'll make you gay and give you a small willy!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! now i have a really good ecxuse to Bar B Que for the third night in a row! MMMMMMM cow.

17. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Explains why Japs and Chinese men have small willies. Doesn't explain why Indians have small ones though; maybe it's something in the curry.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yeah! And eggs contain chicken jiz.

19. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Soy has helped me to grow muscle mass, and my penis is its usual large size. Although, I am bi, I realised it long before I started to eat soy.

20. iceaura Valued Senior Member

21. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I heard about this too, many formulas in the market have tendencies to raise estrogen levels though I can't give any examples now, but I've come accross it several times. But society has been supressing totesterone for years and encouraging (though I have no direct proof) estrogen. I read somewhere that specific salmons were showing higher estrogens, even in the males, which declined reproduction and birth rates. As for the yupppie foods like Tofu(which I greatly find disgusting and hilarious), you will never find me ordering one, it tastes like dried and battered wood chips. Besides I don't think I need more estrogen in my system, that would be messed up and would lead to stress. Women are too stressful. Oh my God, even other women can't take women's stress. The whole point of totesterone is to accomodate stress. So when the waiter asks what I would have on that Vietnamese cuisine, I'll tell them everything but leave the "Fu". No point intended, but if men didn't have to supress their naturality, they probably won't be waking up in the morning and shooting up schools.

22. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

A lot needs to be consumed which is why they have soy supplements to provide the phytoestrogens needed for special hormonal needs. People with cancer are advised to avoid foods with too much phytoestrogen.

http://envirocancer.cornell.edu/FactSheet/Diet/fs1.phyto.cfm

One recent study of Chinese women suggests that eating large amounts of soy during adolescence may reduce the risk of breast cancer. Studies in animals have demonstrated that the period of breast development is critical for mammary tumor inhibition by phytoestrogens. It is currently unclear if the results in Chinese women reflect a similar critical period or a lifetime of eating soy products.

"Human epidemiological studies suggest that if breast cancer risk reduction is linked to eating soy phytoestrogens, the effect may be greater on premenopausal breast cancer. More studies are needed to determine if soy phytoestrogen and other phytoestrogens act largely on premenopausal breast cancer and whether the effectiveness of phytoestrogens is related to the period of life when they are eaten."

Guys eat your soy you won't grow a pair of tits. You wont lose your penis from eating legumes either.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

unless you do it naked outside in the winter.