Why men use women

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by theoneiuse, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

lets face it females use men first with the only piece of intelligence they contain, materialism all they care about is how pretty they are or how preety they are not. living in fantasies and denial there best friend the lie. Thats why they are in so many dried up fucked up marriages and relationships because an exellent side effect from livin in denial is becoming brain dead like a zombie a robot stuck in routine wasting some loser guys time talking about there stupid problems that have no meaning and should not even exist. the main diference between a man and a women is ''the male will take risks in thoughts and actions while the female is controlled by fear materialism society predictable behaviour weak minds and low iqs. the only intellegence that seem to be apparent in females is the ability to play the victim and manipulate others especilly the EGO of men.

tell me the last time a female invented something usefull they just sit and look preety while a man does the real work, watch and learn babes "its a mans world"

so in short if a female has no other values than looking preety chasing guys and thinking there beter than each other fightin over guys gossiping then i pitty the fool that puts a ring on her finger ''YOU MIGHT FIND ME IN THE BED WITH HER AFTER YOU COME HOME FROM WORK'' hahahaha.

too bad there isnt that many smart females out there to read this post so it look like my comments will go unchalenged.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't agree. Sometimes the men are screwed up, sometimes the women are screwed up, sometimes it's both. Sometimes things just don't work out and it's no one's fault. I have found women to be at least as intelligent as men, but perhaps in different ways. Men are more material in that they care more about innanimate objects like cars and gadgets, women seem to value communication and shared ideas more. I think it's great if marriages last, but it also isn't a huge existential problem if they don't. Even pair-bonding species like birds that are supposed to mate for life sometimes get divorced and take up with another.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

I find myself concuring with your opinions dear fellow. It's interesting to note that while these things are accurate in describing woman I see they also like torturing men. Examples range from:

1. short skirts
    2. short tops
    3. playing with eachother in sexually suggestive ways
    4. talking about men
    5. talking about sex

bla bla

Woman are just out for money, they are sluts

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

And you are motivated by higher spiritual goals.

8. Roman Banned Banned

I skull fucked my girlfriend in the shower yesterday.

9. sderenzi Banned Banned

I see your point, although I don't know what my motivations are exactly. I've never really been interested in having sex with many woman, only when there are ads and things do I care about maybe, possibly, having 2 girls in the same day. To me emotionally connecting with someone would be nice, and then fucking them LOL I see most woman with a commoner stare on their faces, mostly ignoring me as if because I work here I have no substance to them. They talk but it's like they don't listen to even what they're saying, it's sad actually since I know I have alot to offer a nice woman. I was hoping someday to marry an settle down with a good girl, but now I guess I'll be in that movie The 40 Year Old Virgin.

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Live-On-Line?

11. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Man, you are disturbed.

12. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I'm curious, how does that work, can you explain this to me?

13. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I almost fully agree with you, although this obviously doesn't apply to all women or marriages. I know some happy adventurous couples and many bright women, but I'll have to agree with you that by far most people, men and women, are brainwashed by society and live their life barely utilizing the logical functions of their brain to gain harmony with their surroundings but instead almost solely let themselves be motivated by their emotions, causing nothing but chaos as they try to live their stupid unrealistic fantasies.

14. dagr8n8 Registered Senior Member

sweet me to, twice

15. sderenzi Banned Banned

I desire sex

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Well it doesnt desire you.

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Use goats or sheep ...you'll be much happier, the goats and sheep will be much happier, and, most likely, the women you know will be happier!

It's a win-win situation all around!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

18. sderenzi Banned Banned

Why men use woman? Don't you mean why woman use men? Anyway men use woman for jerking off, and also cuddling. Otherwise we can live without them since as Baron Max says so often goats an sheep are far easier to be around!

19. Ayodhya Registered Senior Member

Hold up Leon Phelps!
    Before posting, you should use the preview post button to check for grammatical and spelling errors.

You posted:
    I desire sex

What you meant:
    I desire chex!

Kroger, aisle 10 sucka! :m:

20. sderenzi Banned Banned

21. sderenzi Banned Banned

If we look correctly at this topic we'll find the real heart of the matter. Why do woman use men, and is this actually a correct assessment?

I think someone here touched well on the topic when they said both sexes use eachother equally, the only differences are in how!

Woman will use men in very opposing ways in relation to how men use woman. Some factors are below:

1. Womans willingness to have sex
    2. Womans willingness to lead men on
    3. Womans willingness to become attached
    4. Womans financial situation (includes mens)
    5. Womans emotional situation (not including mens usually)

What we find is some traits match up while others are quite unique to the sex. I suggest to you this would require a more indepth study then just a post on a forum, although it is cute to consider the simplier reasonings.

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I think both sexes use eachother.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

You are a male chauvinist whether you realize it or not when you make comments like that. I guess you like to hurt the feelings of others don't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.