Windows XP admin

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by SputniKcl, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SputniKcl Who cares? Registered Senior Member

Hello People

I would very much like you to help me.

I am currently running Windows XP Proffesional Service Pack 2. There exists two domains and for either I do not have the administrator password and privelages.

Do you have any suggestions on how I could access the Network as Administrator while not knowing the password? Any applications perhaps that I could run (i am able to install) so I can obtain the password?

Any suggestions or if you need more info?

Thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

ask the administrator for their password.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Alva Urbanus et instructus Registered Senior Member

two things

1. Stop trying to hack computers
    2. press control +alt + delete in login screen type administrator in the login name, and hit okay. If it works, then you're in. If it doesn't, find it on google lol, not here. This typically isn't a hack your admin rights forums <3

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

that's crack, not hack

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Technically it's not even Crack if he asking someone else to do the work.

Simply if you are suppose to have access to the network then you should know the passwords, if you've forgotten them then it will mean using the recovery software thats supplied to deal with it.

If you simply want to learn how to break into a college/school network system then you are on your own, this forums isn't for getting you through security thats usually implace to stop people either stealing information, being fraudulant with their grades or personal data or otherwise acting as a cyber terrorist.

If you want to learn things like that there are plenty of other places to look. Do note however companies no longer hire "Hackers" (Yes, the wrong termonology) They realised that hiring them from dubious backgrounds was causing people to think it was a way into jobs, which mearly increased the numbers of people messing systems and networks up.

Companies now adays employ people that they Train in security through legal means, so with that in mind don't think being an ubber h4x0r is all that it's "cracked" up to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.