10000 pages

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by riku_124, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

lets try to make 10,000 pages out of this tread guys, tal kabout anyhtin and anyhting ( just dont get it locked!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

can we talk about your typing skills?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

a 1000 pages discussion.... WITHOUT A TOPIC.....???

how about we discuss.... everyones lack of faith in themselves and their fellow mankind.....

-MT

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

10,000 pages....that's not happening.

8. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i dont think there is a single thread past 2000 pages, that includes the cesspool

9. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

a 1000 pages discussion.... WITHOUT A TOPIC.....???

how about we discuss.... everyones lack of faith in themselves and their fellow mankind.....

-MT

10. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

i dont think there is a single thread past 2000 pages, that includes the cesspool

11. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

is that supposed to be joke?

12. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Can we talk about your typing skills?

13. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

post replication...dont think thats going to help

14. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Is that supposed to be a joke?

15. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Why won't it help? I bet if we dedicated this thread to the official discussion of race it wouild get a lot of posts,...but then it would be locked...

16. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

yipee ki yay motherfucker

17. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

SERIOUSLY I AM...

I SENT 300 FAXS.. AND ABOUT 100 EMAILS... and i will go.

i have no idea as to wether they will let me in and speak with me, since like cowards they have not responded, and so i must go and find out what will happen, if anything.

i go in regards to the following text, and others i already posted.

IF YOU WANT TO HELP... START CALLING THE MEDIA, AND YOUR GOV'T AND TELL THEN TO LET ME IN, AND HELP MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
    send emails to the UN.
    SEND EMAILS TO THE MEDIA..

I HAVE DONE ABOUT ALL I CAN DO.

ITS UP TO OTHER PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELVES NOW.

-------------------

The following text, is a simple proposal to solve for all the world economic problems which can literally pay for our way to the stars.

Put simply, the solar system is ours. We already own it. In fact the wealth of the entire galaxy can be thought of as ours, and thus using long term, no interest loans based on this future potential gain in mountains of resources from space, allows us, now today, as a planet to use a new form of debt currency. A currency, whos value is not set by markets and other variable forces. But is instead based entirely........ on faith.

A faith that there is unlimited wealth in resources in space, and that its all ours.

In this way, we can pay for anything, and bring prosperity to all the earth, by way of what I call FAITH notes.

Please, you are wise. Read my proposals, and understand that yes, we may make any number of changes... but on the whole, the idea of an artificial nation, and an artificially valued currency is just what our world needs to literally pull up all the nations upward into prosperity, by using and trading a new currency of super great value. FAITH notes.

The world has many problems, this, i believe, if you give it some honest thought can, literally, solve the world problems of poverty and economic depression of all kinds.

Modern economics is based around interest and returns within this lifetime.
    Future economics could be based on no-interest investment, with returns anytime in the future, paid only in, or mostly in commodities such as metals. Metals from space.
    In this way, we can pay for that moon base, and mars base... and all those space stations, not to mention doing simple things like watering the deserts and feeding the world.

This isnt about me. All of this, is about getting the job done, and even if i wasnt allowed to make it happen... someone should.

These are the main points of the matter.
    1) I, Mosheh Thezion, for the benefit of others, do here by declare myself King of a new nation, and for the purposes of reality, it shall be built on one of the worlds many sunken islands, and as a new land, claimed as a new nation, I will then solve the worlds many problems.

a) I will create a new currency, and with the agreement of the world will then begin
    trading and spending it, by the trillions of relative US dollars.
    b) I will use the currency specifically to create jobs, where none exist, literally, as a
    mission, to find ways to employ the masses of the world in some worthwhile manner
    in benefit to the world at large, and in doing so, bringing benefit to those who
    have otherwise been in desperate poverty.
    c) I will create a giant mega-corporation of love, and I will call it the KING (all capital
    letters) then I as King, ruler of Ecclesia(new nation), will take all the wealth I aquire
    from all the buisness ventures in any one nation and devote all of the profits towards
    either paying off national debt, buying back FAITH note securites, and or otherwise
    reinvesting back into that country. Ecclesia, will act as a super rich non-profit org.
    And all the profit and gain from every penny spent, will be kept within each nation.
    d) The value of faith... is made clear, when it is understood that the fundamental plan, is to build the world wide infrastructure to facilitate the mining of the asteriod belt, and the establishment of fully self sufficient industries into planetary, lunar and solar orbits, with a focus on mars, and the asteriod belt.
    The asteriod belt, is literally a planet worth of material, which is convienently broken up into small peices for us.. it is also common to find meteorites which are made of solid iron with some other metals such as Nickle.... and it is speculated that there may indeed be bodies of all kinds, composed of one or similarly associated elements, suggesting that somewhere, there are probubly asteriods, the size of mountains, which are composed of either mostly or entirely out of what we call precious metals, such as gold, platinum, iridium, californium... literaly.. the asteriod belt, does contain the wealth of an entire planet, and its just waiting for us to go and collect. If we have faith, that it is there, then it is already ours... we already own the solar system, therefore, I see no reason why we cant spend some of it now, to solve our worlds many problems. FAITH notes are the way.
    If we have the faith, we can pay for it all, and make it happen, and in the end, we could literally pay it all off with precious metals from places other than earth. Just have faith.

2) This matter is detailed in the 9 pages of text that follow. First a two page summary, followed by a seven page text with more detail.

3) This has been communicated to all nations of this world by myself, Mosheh Thezion, by FAX, Email, and online submission form, via their consulates, embassies, and UN related offices and I have been compelled to address this matter to the public at large.

4) To, YOU, your a smart person, read it, and tell me whats wrong with it? If there is nothing wrong, then it can work, assuming, yes, we may make any number of small modifications to the general plan. Yet fundamentaly, as far as I am able to assertain it is fully viable, and is dependant upon only one thing. That people have faith and accept the value of my proposed currency, called FAITH notes. The value of which is based entirely on faith. Entirely. A faith that by its use, great gains can be had, which will more than pay for any debt, and all without interest.

5) section 4 of the two page summary at the beginning of the 9 page text, addresses a literal Challenge to a debate on the matter, between myself and anyone each nation would choose to put forth to argue against my Kingdom, and the waging of LOVE apon the earth, as would be the mission of all Ecclesians. This is to happen Nov 30 2006, at the UN, Manhattan, New York, for everyones convienence. If the UN allows it.

This is what you should now do.
    1) Actually study the documents. And email me with any questions you may have.
    2) Contact your Gov't and your people and give your unbiased opinion on the matter.
    -Mosheh Thezion radicalman@surfside.net

This is how it will work.............

I produce these FAITH notes, And then I will simply go to your nation and deposit some number of FAITH notes into your treasury, as a security. Each one is numbered and cataloged and filed, to be tracked over time, for repurchase by the KING.
    I GO TO YOU COUNTRY and deposit 50 million Euros worth of FAITH notes, and your government then deposits that amount of money, in your currency, in one of your banks, in your country. (the money does not leave your nation.)
    In your country I establish a branch of the KING, which is an international non-profit organization run by the King of Ecclesia, (thats me) and each branch in each country will be made up of people ONLY from your own nation.

This branch of the KING, then under tight controls spends money in two ways.
    1) It buys up numerious buisnesses which can be easily expanded and are profitable, allowing the owners to stay on and run and manage the facility, as employees, and under contract may strike any number of deals, such as selling it back for the same price, even though the buisness may be massively expanded.
    Anything, which is reasonable is do-able, if the numbers check out.
    2) It will create jobs as needed, where needed, with the principle source of labor, in energy and fuel, in community solar power systems. And energy as a market can pay for everything. (for developing nations.)

The branch of the KING, in your nation, will never be sending its wealth to me, but instead will be either re-investing into your nation, or used to buy back the FAITH notes you have been so wise to have faith in.

Also, if you are wise enough to have the faith to collect a large pile of FAITH notes, then, in 50 to 100 years, when the KINGS investement in the world wide infrastructure to fascilitate mining the asteriod belt, begins to return to earth what may literally be mountains of GOLD, the KING, will use all the gains of rare earth elements to BUY BACK all the FAITH notes.
    In this way, those with the most long term faith, do, and will get paid off, and it will be in precious metals, such as GOLD, Platinum, Uranium, Californium, Berkelium, and all manner of good stuff.
    Its all a matter of faith.
    If the world all has faith in the value of FAITH notes, then we can solve all the worlds economic problems, and in the end pay it all off with GOLD or something like it..
    Besides, if the KINGS buisnesses do well, they can themselves pay it all off, over time. With labor, and the paper money it generates.
    Just not in gold.
    Either way, it all gets paid off, and all we need is faith.

-Mosheh Thezion -King of Ecclesia, Avatar General of the Empirical Church.
    radicalman@surfside.net

-MT

18. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

you know i fucked your mom

19. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Answer Poll (idea from Baron Max)

20. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

fuck it i wanna get this thread locked

21. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Marijuanna has less cancer risk than ciggarettes, yet the Canadian government still has it outlawed. They allowed small amounts in the past, now they're once again fighting to trash that legislation. That meant that buyers and high school experimenters would be let off the hook while dealers are thown in jail. Wouldn't it make more sense to legalize it and place the same restrictions as that of ciggarrettes ar alcohol in regards to minors, thus creating economic disadvantage to dealers who presently get rich off it due to the lack of competition? It has medicinal uses and its side effects seem to be in the same league as ciggarettes and alcohol combined more or less.

22. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Konnichiwa , me again,

How many things are there that everyone needs to do before they pass on to better places? Well, I think there are at least 1001, and the proof's in the title.

1. Live a really long time
    2. Get lung cancer, and survive...then die
    3. Jump off the Empire State
    4. Grow a really long beard

Nuttyfish
    View Public Profile
    Visit Nuttyfish's homepage!
    Find More Posts by Nuttyfish
    Add Nuttyfish to Your Buddy List

Dr Lou Natic
    Unnecessary Surgeon (4,162 posts)
    11-16-04, 08:59 AM #2

5. bludgeon a hobo to death with a hammer

Dr Lou Natic
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Dr Lou Natic
    Visit Dr Lou Natic's homepage!
    Find More Posts by Dr Lou Natic
    Add Dr Lou Natic to Your Buddy List

cardiovascular_tech
    behind you with a knife (183 posts)
    11-16-04, 09:04 AM #3

6. throw the hammer in the river
    7.burn cloths worn while budgeoning hobo

cardiovascular_tech
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to cardiovascular_tech
    Find More Posts by cardiovascular_tech
    Add cardiovascular_tech to Your Buddy List

Saith
    Registered User (147 posts)
    11-16-04, 09:19 AM #4

8. Overdose on heroin and jump out of a plane without a parachute
    9. Bust into a police station with two tommy guns and shoot as many cops as you can
    10. Strap a bomb to yourself and run into the mall screaming and blow it up
    11. Set a church on fire and wait for a firefighter to make a heroic rescue and then grab the person they rescued and run back into the church with them

Saith
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Saith
    Find More Posts by Saith
    Add Saith to Your Buddy List

Nuttyfish
    Ya read it. Ya can't unread it (357 posts)
    11-16-04, 12:04 PM #5

12. Prove Pythagoras' Theorem, Einstein's theory of relativity and all of Newton's laws wrong...by being infeasbly clever

Nuttyfish
    View Public Profile

Ghost III
    The wraith is near (186 posts)
    11-16-04, 12:06 PM #6

13. Go on a rampage

Ghost III
    View Public Profile
    Find More Posts by Ghost III
    Add Ghost III to Your Buddy List

Communist Hamster
    (5%)Cricetulus griseus leninus (2,630 posts)
    11-16-04, 12:08 PM #7

13. Get one of those drip feed things and fill it full of vodka, then live like that without food for a week
    14. Absorb yourself into your sofa, like that stupid american woman discussed somwhere else on sciforums

Communist Hamster
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Communist Hamster
    Find More Posts by Communist Hamster
    Add Communist Hamster to Your Buddy List

Ghost III
    The wraith is near (186 posts)
    11-16-04, 12:09 PM #8

15. go in to space

Ghost III
    View Public Profile
    Find More Posts by Ghost III
    Add Ghost III to Your Buddy List

cosmictraveler
    Registered User (5,087 posts)
    11-16-04, 04:29 PM #9

16. Meet alien lifeforms from elesewhere in our universe that were cool and easy to get along with.

17.Time travel.

cosmictraveler
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to cosmictraveler
    Find More Posts by cosmictraveler
    Add cosmictraveler to Your Buddy List

Polrean
    Registered User (25 posts)
    11-16-04, 08:38 PM #10

18. uppercut George Bush with my wang.

19. poop, pee, sneeze, cough, fart, puke, siezure, faint, have a stroke and a heart attack all at the same time

Polrean
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Polrean
    Find More Posts by Polrean
    Add Polrean to Your Buddy List

My Sexy Blue Feet
    Out sunbaking, leave a msg... (606 posts)
    11-17-04, 12:58 AM #11

20. Make someone read and enjoy your favourite book.
    21. Go trolleyracing down a deserted road, and get booked by the speed cameras
    22. Feed the Ducks
    23. Streak across the Sea World Nara spa and pool

My Sexy Blue Feet
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to My Sexy Blue Feet
    Find More Posts by My Sexy Blue Feet
    Add My Sexy Blue Feet to Your Buddy List

vslayer
    the only way (3,661 posts)
    11-17-04, 04:54 AM #12

take bush with me

vslayer
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to vslayer
    Find More Posts by vslayer
    Add vslayer to Your Buddy List

c20H25N3o
    Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child (2,017 posts)
    11-17-04, 05:08 AM #13

24. Tell God you are really sorry for rejecting Him your whole life and ask Jesus for eternal life. Ask and you will receive. Death where is thy sting now?

c20H25N3o
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to c20H25N3o
    Find More Posts by c20H25N3o
    Add c20H25N3o to Your Buddy List

alain
    du hast mich (1,179 posts)
    11-17-04, 05:43 AM #14

25 punch an australian idol contestant in the face
    26 break the land speed record
    27 drink 100 litres of vodka (not in one sitting, over time)

alain
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to alain
    Visit alain's homepage!
    Find More Posts by alain
    Add alain to Your Buddy List

Nuttyfish
    Ya read it. Ya can't unread it (357 posts)
    11-17-04, 08:50 AM #15

28. Drink 100 litres of vodka in one sitting
    29. Break some more records
    30. Be involved in a conspiracy against the crown/government/school/pub
    31. Rob Fort Knox

Nuttyfish
    View Public Profile

cosmictraveler
    Registered User (5,087 posts)
    11-17-04, 10:09 AM #16

32. Have an orgy with 6 women.

33. Travel around the world on an ocean liner.

cosmictraveler
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to cosmictraveler
    Find More Posts by cosmictraveler
    Add cosmictraveler to Your Buddy List

cardiovascular_tech
    behind you with a knife (183 posts)
    11-17-04, 10:24 AM #17

34. have a orgy with 10 women
    35. steal a f-15 tomcat
    36. most of all rule the world

cardiovascular_tech
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to cardiovascular_tech
    Find More Posts by cardiovascular_tech
    Add cardiovascular_tech to Your Buddy List

alain
    du hast mich (1,179 posts)
    11-17-04, 05:49 PM #18

37 shave one of howards eyebrows
    38 take someone hostage
    39 be taken hostage
    40 get the 1001th reason on a thread such as this one

alain
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to alain
    Visit alain's homepage!
    Find More Posts by alain
    Add alain to Your Buddy List

Nexus6
    Registered User (8 posts)
    11-17-04, 11:48 PM #19

41 Rob a bank
    42 Punch Donald Trump in the face
    43 Pull an inside job at an armored car company
    44 Be in a porn
    45 Drop your pants at a fancy resturant and pee on everyone.

Nexus6
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to Nexus6
    Find More Posts by Nexus6
    Add Nexus6 to Your Buddy List

My Sexy Blue Feet
    Out sunbaking, leave a msg... (606 posts)
    11-17-04, 11:57 PM #20

46. Be involved in a heist (and pull it off sucessfully)
    47. Become a photographer for a year, travelling round the world in search for the perfect picture

23. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Let's do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.