Has anyone heard of this name or know anything?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by flatcapman, Nov 20, 2006.

1. flatcapman Registered Senior Member

Hello to all

I was watching a John Carpender called "Prince of Darkness" and this asian lady was posssesed and typing out sentices on a computer at an amazing rate. I know this is a movie entiry but it has to do with religon.
    What she wrote was "YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED BY THE GOD PLUTONIUM"

My question is Who is this particular God? Is it the original name for Jehovah? or is it a name for the alternative gods the ancients worshipped millions of years ago?
    I am aware the movie is fiction but the director was involved with religion.
    Forgive me if its a name of a demon or a satanic ref but I am curious as my form is not to offend in any way Im just curious.
    The part where they suggested Jesus was of alien race was as laughable and silly as they come but the name might have come from religous ref or possibly fiction to suit the film its tough to say.

Any ideas on this

FCM

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Plutonium is an element. It is used in atomic bombs. The idea is that you won't be saved by your weapons.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

It is the god who holds the power Plutonium...however I suggest you rather worship the god Uranium, he is as powerfull.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

Actually:

Pluto was the god of the Dead. When someone died, they travelled down to the Underworld. First, they had to cross the River of the Dead, called the Styx. Everyone was buried with a coin, to pay the ferryman, Charon. Then they had to get past Cerberus, a fierce dog with three heads, which would only let the Dead through. Finally they had to come before the Judges of the Dead.