Your Most Original Ideas

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Nov 4, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Here we all shall post our most original & ingenuitive ideas concerning almost anything we've thought up. This may include a new improvement to a device, a new device, a new method of accomplishing something, or just about anything you've not heard others discuss and feel may be an original all your own. I shall begin:

1. I thought it might be easier to have vehicles with sensors in their tires, that way whenever the air pressure went to low there would be a light indicating you should have them checked. I've no idea why this isn't already a standard on automotives worldwide.

2. Replace all telephone polls with wireless signals, instead of cluttering the landscape with them we'd preserve it.

I know I've had a few more better ones, I'll need time to remember. In the meantime just go ahead people and get this started!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

1) I think this already exists, as an option on some expensive cars.

2) This already exists for cell phones and is set to grow even more with Wimax technology or its derivative.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Every time I think of something that the world really needs I find that those cunning Japanese have got there first:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Subway chin-rest

Eyeydrop funnels

Ever-ready tissues

More: http://sqzm14.ust.hk/gt-inventions.html

And more: http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/japanese_inventions/01.html

The ancient Japanese art of Chindogu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chindogu

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Ever ready tissues ROCK!

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

1) I, Mosheh Thezion, for the benefit of others, do here by declare myself King of a new nation, and for the purposes of reality, it shall be built on one of the worlds many sunken islands, and as a new land, claimed as a new nation, I will then solve the worlds many problems.

a) I will create a new currency, and with the agreement of the world will then begin
    trading and spending it, by the trillions of relative US dollars.
    b) I will use the currency specifically to create jobs, where none exist, literally, as a
    mission, to find ways to employ the masses of the world in some worthwhile manner
    in benefit to the world at large, and in doing so, bringing benefit to those who
    have otherwise been in desperate poverty.
    c) I will create a giant mega-corporation of love, and I will call it the KING (all capital
    letters) then I as King, ruler of Ecclesia(new nation), will take all the wealth I aquire
    from all the buisness ventures in any one nation and devote all of the profits towards
    either paying off national debt, buying back FAITH note securites, and or otherwise
    reinvesting back into that country. Ecclesia, will act as a super rich non-profit org.
    And all the profit and gain from every penny spent, will be kept within each nation.
    d) The value of faith... is made clear, when it is understood that the fundamental plan, is to build the world wide infrastructure to fascilitate the mining of the asteriod belt, and the establishment of fully self sufficient industries into planetary, lunar and solar orbits, with a focus on mars, and the asteriod belt.
    The asteriod belt, is literally a planet worth of material, which is convienently broken up into small peices for us.. it is also common to find meteorites which are made of solid Iron with some other metals such as Nickle.... and it is speculated that there may indeed be bodies of all kinds, composed of one or similarly associated elements, suggesting that somewhere, there are probubly asteriods, the size of mountains, which are composed of either mostly or entirely out of what we call precious metals, such as gold, platinum, iridium, californium... literaly.. the asteriod belt, does contain the wealth of an entire planet, and its just waiting for us to go and collect. If we have faith, that it is there, then it is already ours... we already own the solar system, therefore, I see no reason why we cant spend some of it now, to solve our worlds many problems. FAITH notes are the way.
    If we have the faith, we can pay for it all, and make it happen, and in the end, we could literally pay it all off with precious metals from places other than earth. Just have faith.

3) This has been communicated to all nations of this world by myself, Mosheh Thezion, by FAX, Email, and online submission form, via their consulates, embassies, and UN related offices and I have been compelled to address this matter to the public at large.

4) All is dependant upon only one thing. That people have faith and accept the value of my proposed currency, called FAITH notes. The value of which is based entirely on faith. Entirely. A faith that by its use, great gains can be had, which will more than pay for any debt, and all without interest.

5) section 4 of the two page summary at the beginning of the 9 page text, addresses a literal Challenge to a debate on the matter, between myself and anyone each nation would choose to put forth to argue against my Kingdom, and the waging of LOVE apon the earth, as would be the mission of all Ecclesians. This is to happen Nov 30 2006, at the UN, Manhattan, New York, for everyones convienence.

This is what you should now do.
    1) Actually study the documents. And email me with any questions you may have.
    2) Contact your Gov't and your people and give your unbiased opinion on the matter.
    -Mosheh Thezion radicalman@surfside.net

9. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

some random ideas I have had:

Tracer bullets—use a non-luminous burning material for the outer part of tracer rounds to give 10 to 40 yards of darkness before the tracer round lights up, thus concealing the location of the gunner’s nest.

Keyboard that has LCD screen keys, so that when you hit shift/caps lock the keys would change their symbol. could also be used for different texts, symbols, and game buttons. it would automatically know what font you are using, and make your keys look the same. no more hunting through wing dings looking for the symbol you want.

if sono fusion is achieved, one could probably use the steam from the deuterated acetone to spin turbines, then cool it, and send it back to the sound chamber.

10. Instead of just merely burying recently deceased, famous people - or worse, cremating them. Put their corpses to use.

Simply by wrapping the body of say, the late John Lennon for example, before burial in copper wire, mounting him on a spindle and then surrounding the corpse with strong electromagnets one could easily and cleaning generate enough electricity from just such a single dead celebrity alone to keep an island the size of Manhattan electricity sufficient indefinitely as, whilst all the platitudes and analysis regarding their lives begins to mount post death, as the dearly departed gradually beings to start turning in their grave, a small degree of alternating current is allowed to be generated simply by the action of commentators and paid talking-heads thinking they know jack squat about anything...

Why, the bollocks spouted about the late Keith Moon alone could keep the whole of Kent independent of the National Grid for decades - and as for the late Keith Richards, free-energy-palooza!

This is my idea and you can't steal it. I have glued it to the internet, so there.

11. John99 Banned Banned

redarmy11, that was too funny...

wont people just steal our ideas then?

i think the tire one is allready being used, i am sure it has been in cars for a few years now...specifically the Corvette...check it out.

The should be a way to talk without using your vocal cords, like just open your mout and a mictophone playays whats on your brain. Especially if your too tired to talk, i am too tired to type, this is the best i can do right now.l

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

That's an excellent one.

13. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

1) Outlaw cosmetic surgery as it is genetic fraud.
    2) Outlaw birth control, as it is turning us into a bunch of immoral hedonists who have lost sight of the true purpose of sexual intercourse.

14. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Jumping the gun there a bit aren't we?

15. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Bollocks.

16. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

Michelin people have better idea still,...wheels that dont need air

look up TWEELS+Michelin

another great automotive idea (not mine unfortunately)would be an engine that needs no oil changes

www.coatesengine.com

17. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

At least try to prove otherwise.

18. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Some phones have "virtual" keyboards, though I dunno how well thy work.

19. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Already been done - Still not in production though. They did release a NUM pad version, I think. For gamers or power numpad users? =/

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimus_Keyboard

and a slightly more crappy one - monochrome lcd's on the function keys
    http://www.unitedkeys.com/index.html

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Thats pretty good, especially how the keys change for games.

21. draqon Banned Banned

sorry pal...been made...

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/

22. draqon Banned Banned

My idea:

1) In future, humans will expand into space, most of the humans will leave in space in weightless environment...as Earth and other planets will not be enough for all humans to live. There will be space trains which will have to travel by xenon ion engines...however a way needs to be developed to stop these trains from moving while it stops. Spraying with a large pool of water on the approaching train, will slow it down slowly as it enters the floating water.

2) Use fragmentated hubs in spaceship...in order to avoid meteors. Thus spaceships shouldnt be one huge chunk but rather fully integrated and fully automated hubs that make up the spaceship...ones an asteroid approaches the hubs will alert the humans inside to go inside the hub's main areas...the hubs will isolate themselves and disassemble and then reassemble once an asteroid has passed.

Feel free to ask q's.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2006
  23. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member