Crystal Meth

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by alexb123, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Have you taken this drug? What are your views? What does it do?

It's not a common drug here in the UK so I don't know much about it

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

It's reputedly known as a sex drug. People that use it have been known to stay up for days just doing the drug and having weird rampant indiscriminate sex with no thought to health or safety. It is highly addictive and long time abusers can end up utterly impotent.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Heh.
    Sex drug.
    Right.

Although, it is true that one of the side effects IS a lengthening of sexual activity... it actually is not what I would term a 'sex drug'.
    In my mind, a 'sex drug' would give you a raging boner that just won't stop.
    Meth doesn't work that way.
    In fact, it is very difficult to get hard on meth. But, once you're there.... you can't cum.
    So. You keep going and going and going and going.
    I can't speak from the woman's angle. Perhaps it does make her horny. Wouldn't surprise me. Coke does the same thing.

Anyway.
    Meth is bad.
    Why?
    It rots your fucking brain. And this is no joke.
    People go crazy on this shit.
    Crazy like a shithouse rat. That kinda crazy.
    Sure. It takes awhile for the effects to become permanent. But, after you're on this stuff for awhile?
    Say bye bye to sensibility.
    I've seen it.

Also.
    There's a difference between smoking it and snorting it. (Never shot it.)
    Smoking it makes you really really stupid really really fast. Staying up one night smoking crank is like staying up for a week snorting it.

It also rots your teeth.
    Meth mouth.

You know. I recall when I was a teen and we used to say to each other, "Man. It would be cool to get ahold of some speed." Because we'd all heard about it from the druggie forefathers.
    And then it appeared.
    And everybody thought, "Cool."
    And then, a few years later...
    Man. They're all fucked up.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

meth.... is just like coffee... but it lasts 12 hours or more and is about 500 times as powerful...

but its still the same... and all research shows it effects the brain just like caffine....

but... meth... is super strong.

smoking 1/4 a gram, will set you flying at top speed for 24 hours...

like drinking 2 POTS of coffee....

it is also a dieretic... it makes you pee and shit.

it makes you sweat.... it will turn you yellow after a few days of use.
    (literally... yellow... yellow skin mostly...)

it can keep you awake for days.... weeks even...

but thats not good.

they say, in the usa... one of the biggest users... are lawyers.

why?

cause if you do meth.... you can read an entire law book, and it will never get boring... it will be fascinating every single minute.

thats is its only redeaming quality..... it can help you study.

but.. if thats all you want... drink expresso coffee...
    in this way... you can get UP... for only 3-4 hours.. and still get to sleep each night.

i used to do mass amounts of speed.... for years...

i gave it up... and now occasionally drink coffee.

also... it will destroy your appetite... completely... food becomes utterly disgusting.... i lost alot of weight back then.. (now im getting fat)

and i also gained a kidney stone... probubly from the speed and drinking to much milk.... while on speed....

(speed and coffee... increases the output of calcium into the urine....)

coffee, may give you the shakes if you drink to much.

but speed.... can destroy your life if your not careful.

if ever you do it... make sure you have something worthwhile to do..

like study a complex technical book.... next thing you know.. you will be done with the book.

its people, who have nothing to do, that end up commiting crimes, or having wild sex with strangers.

it doesnt make you horney.... but its sends your metabolism threw the roof... and that naturally... results in increased sexual desires.

so be careful.

-MT

8. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Never messed with meth, I would have too hard of a time finding it if I did. I've heard some REALLY bad things about it. I can say the same thing about coke, but it's not really as bad as everyone says. Now crack-cocaine, I can honestly say is bad for you. It's just so addictive, that people loose their jobs and their houses over it. I've heard meth. is worse. Again, I don't have experience with it, but I doubt I ever will. If you want a sex drug like tab suggested, blue devils(extacy) are one of very few pills I will willingly take. Sniff a couple hornets(speed) with a blue devil, and you can have sex until you both bleed. Really though, meth. has a really bad reputation, and there's always a reason for that. Heroin has a bad rep., and from what I've seen, you pretty much die for 6-8 hours after it gets in your blood. Crack has a bad reputation, and I've seen very few, mostly older people on crack who wouldn't steal the stereo out of their mom's car for a few hits. Pills, especially morphein should have worse reputations than they do, they can actuall leave you unable to walk and hooked up to a machine permanently, I've seen it. The point is, usually what people say about a drug is true(regardless of whether they only tell you either the negative or positive parts of it).

9. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

METH... is in no way... addictive.

but it is habit forming.....

its fun, its makes you feel great.. like you can do anything.. and you literally have the energy to do so.. anything...

but its not addictive...

i know... ive done coke.. alot.. ive smoke tobacco for 17 years... and i did herion... once...

those are addictive... they will make you want more the next day.

meth... does not do that.
    (YOU MAY WANT MORE.. but its not a physical need as found with tobacco or cocaine.....)
    -MT

10. John99 Banned Banned

Meth is pretty much similar to cocain but worse, and of course it is very addictive. I am sure dealers cut their coke w\ meth cause it's made from bug spray and shit so it's cheap... LOL.

I does cause insanity too.

11. In my opinion Weed is the perfect Drug.
    I've tried Opium and Crack

And it really wasn't that great.
    I wanna try Coke sometime. My dad and some of my mates do it so that won't be hard.
    I'd also try Speed. But when i say Try. I mean just that.
    I'd never do it again.

But weed is just ultimate. Not addictive, puts you in a good mood, and creatively it's great.

There's My 2 Cents

12. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

Cocaine is just like coffee that makes you numb among other things.

13. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

you guys are confused....

speed... meth.. is not addictive.... and its not like coke.
    and no coke dealer will ever cut coke with speed...
    speed is much more expensive than baby laxitive..

and when you snort speed...... is burns like white hot fire in your nose.
    cocaine... numbs evertthing.... coffee... does not.

marijuana is cool... but it will make you lazyy and apathetic....really.

cocaine is about the worst... dont do it.
    it doesnt really get you high.... it just numbs everything, and gives a slight euphoric state of mind...
    but comparitively it suck ass.

if i do coke... i cant read... or write.... all i do is obsess over getting another hit... like all who smoke crack.
    (IF YOU GET HOOKED ON COKE... YOUR FUCKED.)

if i smoke marijuana.. i can write, better than i can read.. but it makes me lazy, and next thing i know the whole DAY was wasted just sitting around stoned out of my mind... going DAH......

if i smoke speed..... ill either be cleaning my house, or studing, or writing or doing something very productive and loving every minute of it.

yes, you can say speed is my favorite drug... it makes everything fun.
    THATS WHY I DONT DO IT ANYMORE.... IT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE.

IT ALMOST DESTROYED MINE... AND WOULD HAVE.. EXCEPT I LOVE TO STUDY.... AND WORK ON PROJECTS AT HOME.

which is why..... now... i do coffee.... its just like speed.. but not as strong...

-MT

14. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

I didn't say it was like coke. Meth is the same as speed you can buy in gas stations? In that case, I have tried it, lol.

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

speed is illegal here, so its no doubt illegal in america too.

meth makes you stay up for ages, the same os coffee(except you hallucinate on it, and feel like rubbing aginst everything like extacy), but the come down is really bad, so unless you have a sober sitter to make sure you do come down(no matter how much willpower you have, when you are high on meth you will want to do more) you will eventually go crazy from lack of sleep.

16. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

from what I understand (never done it) meth makes you put out lots of dopamine, which is the upper. however, when you quit, your brain produces less dopamine naturally, thus you feel like shit all of the time, and the only way to feel better is to do more. the more you do it, the worse the effect.

17. Oniw17 ascetic, sage, diogenes, bum? Valued Senior Member

What do they sell in the gas stations called Black Beautys, Hornets, etc.? I always was told that those were speed.

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's why I never even tried it. I knew I would love it. I've always been an achiever, and a drug that would make me more efficient...... But I do love my coffee.

19. John99 Banned Banned

I have to disagree.

People sell coke hit with speed because the effect's are so similar that it is nearly impossible to tell. The difference (i have been told) is that the speed (meth) does not "come back" when it's cooked so the user's get beat cause they cannot make their little coke balls.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But the dealer makes a killer profit.

Speed is complete crap, you probably would do less damage to your body by inhaling burning plastic.

Also, you can snort speed thinking your doing coke and would hardly care 'cause the high is nearly impossible to differentiate but you are speeding in that your heart rate goes way up even compared to coke and you sweat like a pig

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

To say what'say worse I would say the speed will do you in quicker, i would have a hard time getting my worst enemy started on either. Cato is right, it is the chemicals you body prodeces that really get's you addicted...yes you can definately get addicted to speed.

20. John99 Banned Banned

LOL, speed does not make anything more efficient, I'm guessing Moshe just didnt use it long enough to see the complete evil aspect of it.

21. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Not even short term? As I said, I've never used it, beyond caffiene. But coffee certainly improves my productivity. And I was known to use some nodoz in my college days, but I really prefered coffee. The nodoz irritated my stomach.

22. John99 Banned Banned

Caffeine and meth are nothing alike so...Caffeine is like putting a little mint in your mouth whereas meth is like chewing on dynamite. LOL...it can also make your heart explode.

23. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

those are either caffeine, ephedra, or a combination of the two. mostly they are just caffeine pills. while they are bad for you, they wont fuck up your brain like meth. however, both can give teenagers heart attacks if abused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.