Why can't you critise the islamic miltants and the US/israeli foreign policy

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Zakariya04, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Posters

i hope all is good

it has become apparent that if you critise US and israeli policy but also critise islamic militants (for want of a better phrase) you are still a terrorist sympathiser just cos you happen to be muslim...

GWB's statement "you are either with us or with the terrorists" has seemed to have filtered down to some US folks...

the phrase from Starwars episode 3 "only a sith deals in absolutes" seems to hit the right notes in my opinion

Why cant i be critical of what i think is wrong regardless of who does the deed?

This of course applies to the islamic fundamentalists but in different ways, who deal in the same black and white terms...

I have always been taught to question situations, how can everything be so black and white???

thank you for reading
    ############
    take care

zak

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

A major cause would be the media. They cannot sell the grey picture to the public. It takes too much time (since you have to show many sides) and it is not spectacular enough.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Thanks Spurious

but surely there is nore to it than the media.. also the hardcore islamic miltants will also take the same stance with muslims who criticise both sides
    #####

take care
    zak

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.