Destruction of Israel agenda explained worldwide first, so far only by Matt Marriott

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by MattMarr, Sep 26, 2006.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

'Destruction of Israel' agenda - Main Illuminati agents

Three types of illuminati agents working overtime to complete the destruction of Israel agenda:
    - the people in control of the Vatican;
    - the iranian leadership - they follow the Illuminati agenda, not the agenda of true muslims, which happens to be the same, in this case;
    - and the most important of all, the Israeli leadership. Because the most efficient agents are always the traitors, acting from within.

"Glory of the Olive" Keys decoded - Another proof of End Times Reductionism

Key Facts concerning the Destruction of Israel explained worldwide COMPLETELY FIRST and so far (September 2006) only by Matt Marriott, the Illuminati End Times Prophet:

1. The illuminati agenda "Destruction of Israel", now a top priority, code name "Glory of the Olive". Note: that is ALSO the illuminati code for completing the destruction of the catholic church.

2. Iranian leaders are illuminati agents, not true muslims.

3. Israeli leaders are illuminati agents. This means (see fact #1) that their goal is the destruction of Israel.

The same prophet who decoded the illuminati code for the "Panzer Kardinal" Natzinger, the day before they "elected" him. The first and so far only also to expose the FULL script of 9/11.

http://glory-of-the-olive.blogspot.com/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. philosopher´s stone Banned Banned

Interesting info MattMarr .........

Also interesting that you could not find any links to support your claims .......
    So you made your own links ...........

Veeeeriiiiii interesting ..........

Please go see the posts of Lord Insane ..... and then go see your local shrink .....

GLORY OF THE OLIVE ?????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Paraclete Banned Banned

Hi MM !!!

Thank you for pointing our attention to this ....

You clearly have reached quite an insight into this topic , when did you start your interest in ILLUMINATI - did Dan Browns books spark your interest, and then you studied this topic hard to reach your insight , right ?

Please tell me more about your sources - my knowledge of ILLUMINATI is so rudimentary - so I would really like to know more .......

Have a nice day ... stay in touch here , OK !!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You're not a prophet until it comes true.

8. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

MattMarr is a case. Do not listen to what he says. The Illuminati do not exist. there is no credible evidence for a large group of powerful people working together to run the world.

9. Paraclete Banned Banned

Thank you , but I still want to hear MattMarr´s point of view !!!
    Perhaps he has some deep insight in this matter .... I am interested in ILLUMINATI ...

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He's got a website somewhere. Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

11. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

12. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati#The_Bavarian_Illuminati