Blondes are better people(An arguement for racism)

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by TimeTraveler, Sep 24, 2006.

1. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Here are the questions

If someone has blonde hair, are they automatically a better person?

Is a person a good person based on their external beauty that society defines?

If race is real, are blondes really the best people because they are blonde?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river-wind Valued Senior Member

studies with children (suposedly less trained by society by virtue of having been exposed to it less) show that physically attrative people are seen as "nicer" than less-physically attrative people. The definition of what defines physical attraction certainly varies, but there is an overall trend.

This does not, however, make those people more or less nice; it just colors the preception of others.

So, just because blodes are more often portayed as the smiling happy face on a billboard or in a movie does not make them better. It does make people see them as less likely to be the killer, or the rapist, or the philanderer, etc etc.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. reposing Registered Member

this post reminds me of tolkien's lotr.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Businesswiz Registered Senior Member

There have been studies done by some lady, and good for her btw. She showed a very interesting phenomenon in our lives. That of external influence. I saw this on Channel 13 PBS. A group of children in a class room were conditioned. The teacher (The scientist) told them all that children will blue eyes are smarter and generally better people. They were told this repeatedly, and were treated as such.The catch: They were then tested (some spelling test), guess what happened. The students who were brown eyed were outperforming the other children(who had these facial expressions

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) The students were then told, "Opps err".. We made a mistake, actually the brown eyed kids are the bad ones. Well you can only guess what happened when the now favorable kids retook the test, and what occured with the not so favorable children! So its all about the crowd. Take your eyes off the crowd and you will succeed, concentrate on your efforts, as long as they are of good meaning!

8. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Am I a freak because I think TimeTraveler has mastered non-sequitur?

9. Businesswiz Registered Senior Member

10. draqon Banned Banned

Well brunettes looks prettier than blondes, so they are nicer.

11. Businesswiz Registered Senior Member

If you insist.

12. Vega Banned Banned

short spiky-haired blonde!!!....yeah they rock!

13. Businesswiz Registered Senior Member

Okay this is getting out of hand.

14. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

It's been my experience that blonde women give better bj's.....