Searching for (so called) moderate Muslims (yea keep searching...)

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Facts, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Facts Banned Banned

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/dkeene/2006/dk_09201.shtml Searching For Moderate Muslims

By David Keene September 20, 2006

The Islamic world, along with the politically correct world, is in a snit because Pope Benedict had the bad judgment in an academic forum to quote a Byzantine emperor's criticism of Islam's justification of forced conversion during his time. Islamic spokesmen reacted quickly, asserting that theirs is a religion of peace, condemning the Pope and blaming him as their followers began a new round of torching Christian churches around the world and killing those who attend them.
    I am agnostic on the question of whether Islam is at its heart peaceful or warlike and I'm reluctant to believe that Muslims like their Christian and Jewish counterparts haven't changed over the centuries, but cannot fathom why a religion's leaders claim to be peaceful while so often encouraging or at least condoning violence against all who dare to disagree with them. I know there are moderate Muslims out there, but I must say that they are difficult to find when Muslim extremists take to the airwaves or streets.

more...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear facts...

thank you for this perhaps you shoudl read my new thread on the darfur crisis.

unfortunately these leaders who talk shit have very loud gobs!!! the media also has a a part to play as they give more air time to this idiots.

yes they should stop going on about the Pope and look at the real trouble in muslim lands..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Facts Banned Banned

Tell me honestly, I have nothing against your religion/ideology but why is it that most muslims are haters?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

They aren't.

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

ditto

9. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Deat Facts

if you visited 100 muslim families you would feel very welcome and think they were really nice people.

10. Facts Banned Banned

mein kampf made the best seller in Arabic in the west bank and even in Turkish in moderate Turkey.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Which proves what?

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hey facts

you have to remember that the palestinains are lvining in fear of a hellfire rocket or tank round being fired up their arse....

Unfortunately the palestinains just like the israelis are teahcing their children to hate at a very young age.

Rgds
    zak

13. Facts Banned Banned

i thought that the average israelis live in fear of palestinian terrorism, no one goes after non terrorists palestinians.

14. Facts Banned Banned

meinkampf is Hitler's book.

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Oh really!!!

facts are you living in cloud cooku land!!!!!

you must be pulling my leg or something!!!

please tell me you are joking!!!

16. John99 Banned Banned

Hey, I know!!! Let's cut the bullshit....That would be nice...wouldn't it?...i mean everything after the first post

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  17. Facts Banned Banned

lame reply, I must say.

18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

No sorry facts i thoguht you were being funny

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

hellfire rockets and tank rounds up arses to name but 2 weapons is all i have to say to you about fear
    MR facts

20. Facts Banned Banned

A Palestinian that is not involved in terrorism (including aiding/abedding) has nothing to fear.
    But any Israeli unarmed civilian is a target by Palestinian Hamas that gained the majority of Palestinians.

What do you need more, Where are more cherckpoints & security guards? on the Israeli side or on the Arab side?

Is there one shopping center in the entire land of Israel that an Israeli can enter without being thouroughly checked?

I realize that the racist Arab propaganda is made of making out of all Israelis (men women & children) one big tank, that is a racist image on an entire nation.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Then what do you call this?

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Facts..

I do not blame the normal israeli people for the policies of their giovernment in fatc their are loads of israelis who are against their governments policies in the occupied terrirtories.

You will notice from other threads to that i put a lot of the blame on the arab governemnts too.

All i am saying it is not all black and white.

The normal people will never win in the middleeast regardless of religioon or race etc... all power lies in the hands of a few...

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

tell that Mr facts to friends and relatives of the family slaughtered by israeli shells on the beach in gaza in June!!