solving the worlds economic problems.

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Mosheh Thezion, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

the following has been sent to every nation with good contact information.
    that means 95% of them.
    + all the media outlets of the USA.
    AS WELL as many international fringe groups, and political parties.

thus far, i have recieved no arguement.

surely... i will find an arguement here.

To ......................... ; Know that you hold a solution to all the worlds social and economic problems, so do not take it lightly.

These are the main points of the matter.
    1) I, Mosheh Thezion, by nature of my soveriengty, do here by declare myself a nation, and for the purposes of reality, it shall be built on one of the worlds many sunken islands, and as a new land, claimed as a new nation, I will then solve the worlds many problems.

a) I will create a new currency, and with the agreement of the world will then begin
    trading and spending it, by the trillions of relative US dollars.
    b) I will use the currency specifically to create jobs, where none exist, literally, as a
    mission, to find ways to employ the masses of the world in some worthwhile manner
    in benefit to the world at large, and in doing so, bringing benefit to those who
    have otherwise been in desperate poverty.
    c) I will create a giant mega-corporation of love, and I will call it the KING (all capital
    letters) then I as King, ruler of Ecclesia(new nation), will take all the wealth I aquire
    from all the buisness ventures in any one nation and devote all of the profits towards
    either paying off national debt, buying back FAITH note securites, and or otherwise
    reinvesting back into that country. Ecclesia, will act as a super rich non-profit org.
    And all the profit and gain from every penny spent, will be kept within each nation.

2) This matter is detailed in the 9 pages of text that follow. First a two page summary, followed by a seven page text with more detail.

3) This has been communicated to all nations of this world by myself, Mosheh Thezion, by FAX, Email, and online submission form, via their consulates, embassies, and UN related offices and I have been compelled to address this matter to the public at large.

4) To, YOU, your a smart person, read it, and tell me whats wrong with it? If there is nothing wrong, then it can work, assuming, yes, we may make any number of small modifications to the general plan. Yet fundamentaly, as far as I am able to assertain it is fully viable, and is dependant upon only one thing. That people have faith and accept the value of my proposed currency, called FAITH notes. The value of which is based entirely on faith. Entirely. A faith that by its use, great gains can be had, which will more than pay for any debt, and all without interest.

5) section 4 of the two page summary at the beginning of the 9 page text, addresses a literal Challenge to a debate on the matter, between myself and anyone each nation would choose to put forth to argue against my Kingdom, and the waging of LOVE apon the earth, as would be the mission of all Ecclesians. This is to happen Nov 30 2006, at the UN, Manhattan, New York, for everyones convienence. If the UN allows it.

This is what you should now do.
    1) Actually study the documents. And email me with any questions you may have.
    2) Contact your Gov't and your people and give your unbiased opinion on the matter.
    -Mosheh Thezion radicalman@surfside.net

To the leaders of Humankind;
    I send this to you, because I wish to help you all, but to do so, I will need the help of the international community, and to be perfectly honest, this letter and its effort is meant to apply pressure upon the governments of the world to act, and to act quickly, for with each day that passes, more and more people simply die, of starvation, sickness, and conditions.
    The following discussion may seem odd, and impossible at first, but given some thought you will realise that it is all fully realisable, and all we need is faith, literally.

1) In our world today, there exists only one body which can help nations in their improvement efforts, namely the IMF and World Bank, but, these loan sharks, charge a significant interest rate, and in many cases, nations are hard pressed to pay even this interest payment, let alone pay off the actual debt. In this way the many poor nations of the world become enslaved literally to a debt they can as a people only struggle and work hard to pay, and in the end, all the masses suffer for it. Yet now, there is an alternative to the endless debt and a solution to the poverty and cycles of hunger, and it is called the office of the KING, the King of Ecclesia, which is literally an artificial island and so artificial country to be established in international waters. And as a sovereign nation it can serve a marvelous function, based on the power of its sovereignty, it can make money, and the value of that money, would be based solely on international agreements.

2) Under normal circumstances, this prospect of allowing an artificial island to produce artificial currency would be ridiculous, and completely unacceptable, however, I believe I have found a simple and adaquate solution to these problems.
    a) The value of this new currency, is set very high, and its value is considered to be based entirely on faith, a faith in its set relative value. This value is set so high that the currency in itself cannot be used by people in their day to day lives, and is meant to function on a large scale, as by electronic transfers, in this way, bank accounts are filled and money can then be directed as needed. The proposed value for these FAITH notes, would be set around one FAITH note is worth one million US Dollars 2006. In doing so, we find that this currency can be used, without degrading the value of currencies within each nation, since FAITH notes cannot be traded as cash. The smallest denomination would be a FAITH note penny, worth about 10,000 US dollars. And the value of FAITH notes is only meant to decrease, as individual nations currency values increase over time.
    b) Ordinarily, it would be impossible for any nation to accept these FAITH notes, but there is a means by which it can done, and it is by contractural agreements between each nation and Ecclesia allowing for various levels of specific contract deals to be struck.
    THE REAL ISSUE, is how does each nation get rid of these FAITH notes?????????
    The easiest and most apparent deal, is that the KING of Ecclesia, will loan all the money needed to effectively, and seriously pay off their debt entirely, over the next 5 to 10 years, and this is done, by sort of refinacing with the KING, for 'NO interest loans', payable over any period of time by the mechanism of taxes. And also payable by the following ways.
    The next way the debt of any nation can be paid off, is by the large number of buisnesses the KING will purchase and create and expand in order to facilitate the growth which is needed in all the existing buisness sectors which exist in the many world wide communities, from diverting the Nile river inland to the heart of africa, to manifesting the hydroelectric power availible in banglidesh, or the solar potential of chad and sudan. All of these new buisnesses would the KING begin, and all the profits derived from such, will be directly and by contract used to purchase back the FAITH notes from each country, and so returns ALL the FAITH notes to the KING, using the profits which the KINGS established works have generated within each nation. In this way, the KING, although he may spend trillions of relative US dollars, has no intention of keeping the gains, and instead the massive gains are to be used directly as a mechanism to pay off the debt by buying back the FAITH notes with real money, money generated by real work. Work done in your nation, and manifested as gains in the GDP for your people.
    Of course another immediate concern is that the KING could buy the world, and own it, but such is not the case, as he can only own what contracts between Ecclesia and each nation allows, and as would be in the best long term interest of each nation, not to mention the fact that by contract the KING, once having successfully paid himself back all the debted FAITH notes held within any one nation, will then by contract sell off all his owned and generated assets to bidders within and from that very same nation, in this way, the assets themselves become incorporated into your sovereign nation.
    The third method by which the FAITH notes are returned is by way of a perfected charity of RELIGIOUS intention, designed to engage in buisness in a commune sense of efficiency, and uses its profits to help the masses as the churches and charities should be doing. Treating them as family, not as delicate victums of intangeble circumstances. Having accomplished the goals of fascilitating the housing and feeding of all of the meek, its profits will be divided into two efforts, one being the giving of gifts to the KING in the form of purchased FAITH notes and so debt removal in that country, AND inter church purposes, such as infrastructure management of the security blanket to hold up all the people from poverty, holding them from the gutter, and to do it requires many locations.

3) These FAITH notes are based entirely on faith. Faith that they can be removed, by hard work and profits derived from that work, work that paid the workers fairly well. Work that was initiated by the use of artificial FAITH notes, and paid off by the real value of the labor it allowed to be set up and functioning profitably. And since these efforts are owned by the King, it becomes acceptable if the profit margin is limited, and the lenght of time to pay off is long, if it is self sustaining and pays and provides well for its many employees. At some point when the KING sells off the buisnesses, those who might otherwise lose their jobs, may move on with the KINGS general work force, since it is the KINGS function to employ the un-employed, and prevent poverty, with work.

4) The point of this effort now, in contacting your goverenment, is that while it can be done, it could only be done with the acceptance and the actual help of the international community. If they help me, I can begin helping them. Helping them by 'eliminating poverty', and the IMF and World Bank debt in their nations. And so, I hereby challenege all the world leaders, to a debate on the matter, a debate to be held at the U.N. Nov-30-06

5) I make no claim of being worthy of anything, nobility is only nessasary to get the job done, and it matters not whether I be of noble blood, or the son of a blacksmith. What matters is that I as a man, am capable of holding the office without the corruption that might normally follow with unlimited wealth, hence the reason for the 'vow of poverty'.
    I developed this novel solution, and I am compelled to share it. (7 pages you have.)
    Please contact your governments and suggest that they comply with the King of Ecclesia.
    -Mosheh Thezion radicalman@surfside.net

To all the people of, and leaders of, all the nations on this earth, and their treasurers;

I, Mosheh Thezion, King of Ecclesia, Avatar General of The Empirical Church of Humanity, am prepared to solve for all our worlds economic and social problems, since the IMF, World Bank, and associated groups, have failed miserably.
    I am prepared to begin contractural negotiations for diplomatic treaties in good faith.

THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING TO DO :
    1) I have (already) established a church to unify world religions, under the umbrella of science as it is known in the modern sense. This church, is literally a church of God, and NATURE, where in plurilistic fashion, all world religions are studied and practiced side by side, as brothers, without any attempt to force conversion from one faith towards another, and where the daily focused effort is towards study and understanding of our faiths, analytically, and so, through understanding and education, peace and unification is attained by way of developed mutual respect for all good intentioned peoples of earth. This church, shall be just as easily referred to as The Empirical Mosque, or The Empirical Temple, or center, or Synagouge, or any other multitude of cultural variants which may exist in any given sovereign nation.
    Therefore, it should be clearly understood, that the term, CHURCH, is only relative and to be used in nations which deem such a description as proper, and is in no way mandatory as far as this religious organization is concerned.

2)I, by nature of my sovereignty, do hereby establish a new nation. This nation, is in the sea, at 32.26 lat 119.5 long , in the north east pacific ocean, about 100 miles from the border with the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. In the oceans, there are many spots, where there is considerable land mass, just below the surface, for many square miles, and it is apon one that I declare a new nation, whose boundries, would be 12 miles in each direction from any surface usable land area I am able too construct and make useable to grow plants on the surface of. Its name shall be Ecclesia.
    The life and nature obviously of this nation would be of the ocean, meaning the establishment of various levels of living environments, both above and below the surface, such as farming and mine operations. This nation would as such be justified in expansion to other above surface constructable towers which can be built across the seas, on islands, that are just barely under water. And this expansion, is justified by the ability to acutally live in the ocean environment year round and make use of its resources, in of course the most ethical and rational manner possible, seriously.

3)I, by nature of my Sovereign nobility, do here by establish a treasury and bank of my monarchy, and will begin production of a new 'FAITH' based currency. The value of which I here by set at one Faith Note is equal to one million dollars US, July 2006 or some relative approximate value in other currencies. All that is required then is that you, as a sovereign nation, and or collection of nations accept and have faith in the set value of my, newly established FAITH based currency, meaning it has its value as long as we all have faith in its reality, even though we know and accept that it is all based on nothing... nothing at all, it is literally a 'non profit mechanism'. A means by which to solve for the problems of limited wealth, poverty, hunger, and endless debt.

4) I, due to my awesomeness, as 'is' the role of the KING, 'from a position' of 'life long 'relative' poverty', shall henceforth, GIVE freely apon the Earth vast amounts of wealth in FAITH notes, allowing the spending of vast amounts of money 'specifically' on infrastructure projects which requires vast numbers of workers, and i do mean vast, such as great wonders of the world, and serious deliberate well spent efforts for interstellar colonization, which of course will require endless levels of manufacturing on all levels, all of which is paid for by your own economies and directed gifts of FAITH notes to buy and make massive growths in industries, regardless of potential return profits on my part, as King or KING. The purpose of these industries are to service the general good and produce all the advanced large "wonder" projects, we normally could never afford. As long as we all have faith, in the value of these FAITH notes, then it all becomes real and we can pay for anything we want, literally, anything.

5)I, as KING, shall simply invent, with a wave of my pen, any number of worldwide projects meant to actually create entire markets where none existed, from mining to construction and production, dams, diverted rivers, canals, rockets and jets and submarines can be worked on over years and entire cities can be formed in months based on nothing more than the world wide acceptance in the value of FAITH notes.

6)I, will then also begin loaning currency to those nations who deem themselves in compliance with my sovereign nobility and global intentions, as an awesome guy, a noble King, all the money they require to pay off all their debts and balance books, shall be provided, as long as the faith in FAITH notes is accepted. Then, the existing economies can be easily and directly pumped up, with a foreign currency of incredible value. So much value, that the powers that be, can be assured that they will never need to give up their vast riches. A very important detail.
    In this way, everyone makes money, and there is only more to be made, and everywhere that there is any sign of depression, FAITH notes shall be injected by the KING, in order to stimulate growth and relative wealth values amoungst all people across the entire earth, without crushing or dismantling all the worlds existing economies. Or depressing the relative value of any given currency, since all currencies are ALL relatively worthless compared to FAITH notes.

7) Hence, in truth, it is I, as 'King' or 'KING' of Ecclesia, who takes a vow of relative poverty, that must carefully and deliberately spend money in specific ways, namely in starting up industries towards the production means of building all the great wonders which the people of Earth can agree with wanting to build. In the past, great wonders were symbolic, yet the ones we as human kind shall now build, shall be fully functioning assets to our species survial and development. And the wealth is transferred to the economy of the nation itself, as over time the KING sells off these generated assets to bidders within that nation at very low prices, thus directly making prosperity over time, in the form of used material assets, of all kinds.
    For example, the KING, will own and operate a world wide effort towards serious space exploration and colonization, and most specifically, mining in the asteroid belt, which literally contains riches beyond compare here on Earth, and all we need is the means to get there and gain that wealth of resources, which pays off the debt.!

THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT I WILL REQUIRE FROM YOUR NATION, in order to provide your nation with my benevolence and kindness and empathy :

1) Assistance, in the construction of the above water level land mass would be much accelerated, if a number of gifts were made, as for example: old or new oil rig equipment, large boats and vessels in endless variety, donated and delivered to the Southern California coast, where the originating site has been choosen due to my own convenience. 32.26 latitude 119.5 longitude in the north east Pacific Ocean.

2)An open door policy for the building of Empirical Churches within your nation, which will literally act as the first and last line of defense to hold mankind out of the gutter, literally, as in many cases, people cannot cope, and it is they who need the most love of all. People are never, ever trash, they are precious jewels, and must all be treasured.

3) The acceptance of my nobility, and the relative value of my currency...... With the understanding, that I, in accepting the life as King of Ecclesia, do, as all Kings of Ecclesia must do, have taken a vow of relative poverty, meaning the vast, literally unlimited wealth at my disposal as KING, can never, in anyway, result in my own personnal enrichment, in what can be thought of as peronal wealth. I.E: Any King cannot own vast tracks of land, or any thing really at all, and can only live comfortably and 'modestly', meaning no items of vanity or displays of wealth or style are allowed and he may live only within a limit of middle class space relative 2006 USA, on Ecclesia or where ever need be. The KING however, represents the office of nobility and can own anything he wants, but in owning it, it is not his to use as King, but his to control, and make use of as KING, specifically for the benefit of ALL humankinds development and planned prosperity, from watering the deserts, to colonizing the moon, mars, and launching colony ships to the rim of the solar system, and beyond.
    Such is the role of Ecclesian KINGS, who by giving up all wealth generally, are granted the power to wield unlimited wealth. But, only and specifically, for the intentional good of humankind, by creating good working industries in places and in ways, specifically to improve life. The idea is to feed and employ those who are not working, and in this way inflating the economy with specific limted amounts of wealth. Where as in a healthy economy such as the USA, and Europe, injection is not required much, while the Third World, needs large doses, in multiple ways, places and avenues, and only something of unlimted value can provide the solution, and that is FAITH..... IT IS NOT FAITH IN THE KING, or King, it is not faith in me, Mosheh, it is FAITH in the 'non-profit mechanism' I as King have invented.
    Or more specifically, it is the idea that threw faith and hard work all these FAITH notes can be circulated and eventually removed, by the mechanisms of taxes, the church, and BUSINESS profits of the KINGS established works, being exchanged for these FAITH notes and then these FAITH notes being turned over to the KING. With the Empirical Church of Humanity, functioning over extremely long periods of time, such as in units measured in millenia (1000 yrs) to bolster and increase the value of the currency in any given nation, with the design function of trying to keep all nations equal and in fair trade, and modulating these values only to assist nations who fall behind, which may have negligible effects on the nations who are functioning well.
    This 'non-profit mechanism', is literally based on nothing, it is an artificial construct, and if we all agree that it has a ridiculous and incredible value, then it does, and it is by intelligent and deliberate injection, that the livelihood of each and every city across the entire world could be transformed into huge economies, by the proper development of its manpower available. And if certain businesses suffer, then let them be compensated, in this way the many competeing businesses which humans enjoy and can make use of, survive by negotiated preset incentives of relative value to maintain survival, until such time as the KING sells off its assets to that nation.
    The injection, cycling and removal of this FAITH note currency, through taxes, and church donations of love, and the KINGS works, would then remove these FAITH notes over time, and in doing so, pumping up the value of each nations own relative currency, for each time a donation is given from the Church to the KING, or profit taken by the KINGS businesses, the KING will purchase back the FAITH notes, eliminating the debt. In this way, the KING 'S profits, become your nations profits.

4) The production of these FAITH notes is and would and will of course be a significant matter and as such, it is clear, the assistance of the international community is required to establish the coin and print and computer facilities on Ecclesia itself. Also, teams of international volunteer workers to run and maintain and develop Ecclesia itself, and the massive ocean based FAITH note production facilities.

5) The functioning state of your individual Sovereign nations peoples individual rights and economies and government spending policies will directly determine the level of love which the KING shall show unto any Gov't, in regards to any debt spending it does in the future, once the existing debt is paid off by the first world wide LOAN, which is forthcoming. A "no interest" loan, partially or fully paid off by the KING.
    Therefore, you are compelled to comply with the fundmentals of human kindness and decency when dealing with your people in general, if you expect to work and play in equity with myself, or any future King of Ecclesia.

6) All of the debt of the world, is literally to be placed on to me, as KING, and it is I the King who owes and must show value for this currency at all times, but it is understood that I as the KING, or King, cannot show value for any of these FAITH notes, and that they are based entirely on faith. A faith in our human peoples potential to accomplish any goal we can set our minds to. If only we could pay for it, and NOW we can.
    And as we accomplish one goal after another, we establish a record to prove in our minds that indeed we do have the potential, we do have the worth, and we can build the wonders to launch our species into cosmic immortality, and all we need is faith.

7) Within each nation there exists, many a church and charity... they are all to be reorganized by the Empirical Church, yet only in one sense, generally, voluntarily.
    All individual churches, will simply be compelled to perform its proper function as a house of GOD, by setting up the means of housing the poorest of the poor, and the meekest of the meek who for various reasons cannot function for themselves.
    In this way, two things happen, Empirical churches are built to actually solve the worlds problems, and all the existing churches are asked and made to practice what they preach, namely love and compassion to those most in need. Thus, due to their strategic distribution across the lands, they will act as the foundation for the security blanket of all the people. For always the churches will exist to take them in, should they fall on hard times for any reason. Which is as God commands through out all the religions of this world, to feel Love and have compassion. It is not hard.
    The Empirical Church, will help them all, specifically to help others, and so there can be no excuse, other than greed, selfishness and the lack of a heart. Which is no excuse.

HOW YOUR NATION and THE WORLD, WILL '''BENEFIT''' by these agreements:

1)The elimination of all debt , over time, owed by any nation, in anyway, by allowing nations to use their own currency to pay off their debt, by the recieving of NO interest loans of any amount, in the form of FAITH notes to balance the books.
    Your goverment, would then, by acceptance of the people, distribute these forms of FAITH notes cash to your economy, as cash, or they maybe held in the treasury, and someone as an individual and or corporation can make tax deductable donations to a designated charity, which of course, would be the Empirical church, whose purpose is specifically to prevent the poorest of the poor from being so poor. Or they can do buisness with the KINGS buisnesses in that land, allowing the profit of, to pay off the debt. With both, there is more than enough good hard working people to pay for the needs of those who are not able, and The Empirical Church of Humanity would do exactly that, as family should. The church, also, by its design and function, shall grow to literally encompass 1, 5, 10 and up to, but no more than 25% of each countries economies GDP, and its size will fluctuate directly with the level of poverty. For example, the USA has a homelessness rate of 1%, and thus 1% would be the amount of the GDP which the church will invent, develope, build, and control, thus facilitating that percentage and any who might fall, and if for some reason, the rate of poverty increases, then the church would expand, and encompass as much of the masses as fall for any and all reasons, none of which would ever be a lack of money, since the KING, will always be around to inject working wealth into any enviorment to keep all the normals in a comfortable state. The Empirical Church, by its hard work, and wealth making, is the first means by which all the FAITH notes and so, YOUR DEBT, is paid off to the KING, who then can either use it, or lock it up. Ideally, by proper injections, and hard work, the FAITH notes, need only 'pass threw' an economy or region for periods of time, and by hard work by the church and the KINGS business efforts, and gifts of charity and faith, the FAITH notes are returned over time... any amount of time, and never with a penny of interest.
    That is how cool the KINGS of Ecclesia are. Must be.

2) The elimination of all poverty in your / each nation will be accomplsihed literally by a multi-part, multi-stage step by step program, designed specifically to function in two seperate ways. Put simply, this is what I, King, as KING, will do, AS is MY JOB.
    a) I will go to your country, and i will establish a "commune" based on love, which is built around perfected socialist ideals found in religion, where in people share and live together as family, without trade or monetary exchange amongst each other, but each works hard to effect the solution to mutual goals and desired results, which is the age old family tribal conceptual logic of living, as family, as is the way of the Empirical church, and its service to the world, is that, it, cares to catch all who fall from weath, and threw efficient intelligent organized living they can survive and prosper.
    By 'they', I do mean the poorest of the poor... Those beyond your means to help.
    I, as KING, will do so, by buying tracks of land as KING, and giving it as a gift to the establishment of the development zones for spiritual and personnal enlightenment, as the Empirical church, a seperate sovereignty to the KING, in each nation.

b) In your cities, I will use various means, such as the media, pamphlets, and post ads, for all who are not working, and who are willing to take basic local wages, for alot of hard work, and long days. (a center would be set up in each city which cooperates.)
    Then I will hire all of them, with specific benefits, to do any number of things, which may be of benefit to your city and people, and would improve commerce, and or otherwise is in need of doing, and other than this, they will collectively work on both wonder projects and other types of long term, infrastructure projects such as river diversion and dam construction, which shall result in long term prosperity, by the establishment of entire markets surrounding these project sites, and the benefits of the projects themselves, from Sky scrapers, to airports, to ocean ports, and space ports.
    (This work program will require your Government's close cooperation.)
    Hiring entire communities to build their own infrastructure, and providing the stores for them to buy goods from at prices relative to what they are paid. And everyone is offered training in many ways and everything which is needed step by step in the development of everything in the way of improvement is done, just short of eugenics or social conditioning which must always be avoided, and instead individual freedom and unbiased analytical empirical fact based educational systems are the means by which work forces are developed to accomplish any goal we as humans may set before us, based on the obstacles which face us in peace and in survival.
    All of the 'profit', which the KING may acquire in these efforts, as threw the returned gifts from the Empirical Churches or threw the many direct businesses owned and created by the KING, is taken and exchanged for FAITH notes, and again returned to the KING and removed from your economy, in this way, the profits of the KINGS efforts pays any debt in FAITH notes your nation may have to the KING, allowing the profit to remain as wealth within your nation. This is what is meant by the term
    'non-profit mechanism', the KING, as King or not, simply does not profit, and instead the profits are found in the nations themselves, as they are relieved of these debted FAITH notes, and yet retain the assets and benefits developed by their use.

3) The building of vast infrastructure projects, which can in time, be commercialized and made part of the free economy is FUNDAMENTALLY the plan, where in the KING will start projects and as many sub projects as are needed to the fullfill the task, all of the profits in the many sub projects are used to pay the debt of the project itself, and when the project itself is completed, the project profits and all sub business profits continue to operate in profit to debt / FAITH note removal to the KING, until all the original FAITH notes injected towards the project are returned and removed from your nations economy, at which time the assets themselves, will be sold off to bidders within your own nation and so commercialised into your natural economy, in this way, by way of FAITH notes, any level of growth can occur, and once it is fully developed it is easily and effectively brought into the original sovereign body of your nation, and it may never cost your nation a USA penny, or relative unit. A small profit had over time, will be manifested directly as purchases using FAITH notes for all the things which Ecclesia needs in its development, maintenance and improvement. Which by design is meant to be extremely minor and negligible compared to the wealth of Ecclesia itself. The wealth of Ecclesia is the faith in, and pontential of, all the world.

4) The ability of your nation, to raise immense sums of money for ALMOST any projects which each / your country will have in mind to develop, such as wonders or large infrastructure projects, is assured by similar processes of "no interest loans", payable over time, by the profits of the projects themselves, and other mechanisms within your nation, such as taxes, the Empirical Church, and the KINGS businesses.
    The debt of the world, becomes the debt of the KING, and while normally this would be a bad thing for any nation, Ecclesia, has no starving masses, and as such can have a million trillion US dollars in debt, and it does NOT matter, not to the King, or KING.
    THAT, is what the purpose of the KING is, to obsorb endless debt, using the endless and boundless credit which is found only in faith, and resolved on Earth by LOVE.
    Love, generated and cultivated by the Empirical Church, and acts of love by the King.

5) Through the Empirical Church, and its axillaries, the vast people population of any nation, can be educated and trained to form the backbone of a functioning modern economy, once having graduated from the church or KINGS community facilities, which have the following functions in benefit to any given nation in question :
    a) By joining the Empirical Church ranks, as a green status member, individuals will be trained and asked to perform various work functions of value to the Church, and in their spare time, shall be educated and trained in other various areas of interest and of use and need in the normal free world economy, in this way, people are encouraged to learn, train, and seek free world employment in the normal economies, having graduated from the provided church facilities.
    b) INDIVIDUALS, may sign up for very low cost teaching systems which can be established throughout your nations cities, and if they lack funds, they can always go to the KINGS regional city office, and find work, to pay for their schooling and training.
    Through the KING and The Empirical Church, universal education becomes possible.

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD NOW DO :
    1) Accept my sovereign nobility, and assist me, in assisting you, your nation, and all the nations of this potentially Green and beautiful Earth. We as a people, have only begun to make use of this gift called Earth, and its potential for us, is literally our interstellar and intergalactic destiny, but first we must be able to afford it. I can make that happen.
    Send floating gifts and your best 'representative' to begin contractural negotiations.
    2) Contact me at : USA radicalman@surfside.net
    Mosheh Thezion (aka: Mosheh Fabio Luis Edwardo Correa Rodriguez Hiraldo.)
    (temporary Consulate)

SIGNED: King of Ecclesia, Avatar General of The Empirical Church of Humanity.
    -Mosheh Thezion,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Hogwash, bullshit and idiotic idealism at it's most stupid!

Congratulations, Moshe ......you win the aware for most words that mean the least!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Inflation. Doesn't work.

In fact, nothing in that post actually works or is realitic...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's where everyone stopped reading.

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

What you all fail to realise... is this is exactly what the world bank does today.

they do it... they lend money that doesnt exist.. but they charge an interest rate that robs the world of wealth.

I simply propose to do the same thing, but i will do it non-profit, and in doing so, solve the worlds problems.

inflation? nonsense... you havent given it two seconds of thought.

The money is only used to create jobs, and the only actual side effect would be on the existing markets, as the individual markets of the small countries improve and increase output of all the things... the existing powers wont profit from.

this is about power, and what you dont realise is that in the present state every nation has become a servent of this world banking order.

Its a free market??? yes??

Well then there is no reason why the world bank cant have some competition.

Besides, you guys are obviously morons, since having not read the documents, you are not aware of the fact, that by my efforts, the world bank could actually get paid back all of its money, and quickly.... and having recieved full payment.
    they will either continue or shut down, who cares.. everyone will make money, and all of the fucking problems of this world would be solved.

I expected some kind of intelegent arguement.

MAYBE SOMEBODY with an attention span of one minute or more will respond.

-MT

9. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I agree with Mosheh. It is a free market.

Mosheh. I'm investing as much value in your product as I'm likely to receive.

Sorry, no sale.

You'd be 100.1 miles too close for actual extra-U.S. sovereignty that didn't involve the potentially fatal messiness of extra-legal secession.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2006
  10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Mosheh,

You have a very superficial knowledge of economics...

Get back to the books!

Cheers

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Im still waiting for someone with half a brain, who can actually read more than the first page of the document.... to make any intelegent arguement or comment.

thus far... no one of any intelegence has even tried.

-MT

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

1. World peace is a chieved when religions stop telling eachother they cannot impose eachothers religions. Each religion has the freedom to impose their religion, and all religions should accept that each religion will impose their beliefs. Those that dislike other imposing their beliefs are usually the ones imposing their own beliefs on others most. There is nothing worng with imposing beliefs on others. As long as you are aware that you are doing so, and understand what you are doing.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why, Mosheh, would anyone continue reading after reading THAT line? It simply shows that you're living in a dreamworld with no substance and no knowledge of how anything works!

Build on one of the sunken islands? If it's sunken, how can you build on it? And if you bring in dirt to build it up, where do you get the dirt? How do you pay for it? How do you ship it to the "sunken island"?

Where is all of this money, equipment and labor coming from, Mosheh?

And yet you want, expect .....intelligent responses?????????

Baron Max

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Make it look like this:

15. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And that didn't cost anything to build? And if it did, where did the money, equipment and labor come from to do it?

Or is it just like pulling something out of your asshole and holding it up and saying, "See? Ain't this wonderful?!"

Baron Max

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

What are you talking about? I was refering to Mosheh Thezions' post.

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

That's because anyone of any intelligence would stop in the first line....

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

My thoughts precisely...

20. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

oh come on now... just skip the first page.

if you people cant read... why do you hang out on forums?

yes, it will require reading atleast the first three pages, to actually understand the basis of the proposal.

the last 7 pages... offers more detail to those with longer attention spans.

-MT

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Moshe, as well as you claim to solve the worlds problems, I'm assuming that you don't have any problems of your own, right? I mean, surely you've solved all of the problems in your town/city, and now, for lack of anything to do, you've decided to solve the whole fuckin' world's problems, right?

What city do you live in, Moshe, ...the one that has no problems?

Baron Max

22. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

IF YOUR GOING TO ARGUE.... read the fucking text.

-MT

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ye're hopeless, Mosheh, if you think I or anyone else actually read that text beyond the first couple of lines!!

You're just dreaming of the Utopia that you'll never find .....just like the old gold diggers searching for the lost gold mines of the old west. ....LOL!

Baron Max