Why does Iran hate Israel!?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Sci-Phenomena, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

It is obvious to us that Iran doesn't enjoy the presence of Israel, but why do they have this deep disliking?

Since Germany conducted the holocaust, I believe it is logical that it should be Germany that gives lands to the jews in seeking forgiveness, rather than annexing land that isn't theirs from the Palestinians and claiming that the bible justifies the taking of land that has been Palestine's for a great deal of time and then suddenly removed from Palestine after WWII.

If Bush and the allied (bully) countries wish to play this game, then technically we have to give all of America back to the Native Americans if we are to continue standing by Israels current state of things. That is, since the land Israel now occupies was first owned by Israel, then owned by Palestine, and now Israel again.

This is by no means "anti-semetic." Germany is the anti-semetic one, this shown by their insistance that Israel stay in the middle east, a place where they are not welcome, a place where Jews die because they are not welcome. If Germany really loves Israel then they should give them land from their own country rather than theiving land from Palestine to make up for a holocaust Palestine had nothing to do with!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think alot of it is pandering to a currently anti-American populous. There was that CIA led coup that installed the Shaw, a secular leader. Israel did fight several perdominately Arab nations in their war for independence.

I don't think there is any possibility of relocating Israel at this point.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

I think Israel should be relocated with determination, Israel is located in a place that gets its citizens killed on a daily basis and it would be for the better of them and their muslim enemies.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

So if the Amerindians started blowing up non-native Americans, they'd all pack their bags and move 'back' to Europe?

I don't know if they'd fit...

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There are two reasons:

1. Israel and the CIA are presumed to have trained the SAVAK, the "security group" of the Shah, who was put in power by the US after dismissing the democratically elected Mossadegh.

Mossadegh wanted to nationalise Iran oil, which the UK and the US did not want. So they imposed sanctions on Iran through the UN. This led to civil unrest and finally the CIA instigated a coup to get rid of Mossadegh. The Shah was a US puppet and also a very cruel dictator. He (through the SAVAK) tortured almost all the Iranians for 25 years until he was kicked out by the Shiite clerics. (This was followed by the famous Iran hostage crisis).

2. Israel threatened Iran's nuclear facilities
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...ml&sSheet=/portal/2004/09/22/ixportaltop.html

Iran has signed the NPT (Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty) but is not permitted to develop nuclear energy. Israel has NOT signed the NPT (and refuses to do so) and is estimated to have upto 200 nuclear weapons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/892941.stm
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=LA 20060128&articleId=1838

As for the US, it applies its usual logic:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1061381,00.html

Here is an article analysing the US-Iran-Israel situation, during the Lebanon war.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20060724&articleId=2807

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  9. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Did you know that Iran bombed Osirak first? They only managed to damage it, though.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why would they bomb their own Weapons facility?

11. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Baghdad is in Iraq, not Iran

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That's what happens when I do too many things together

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

It's an easy mistake to make ... only one letter difference. Which could save on stationery if the US wanted to invade...

14. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

The world leaders and corporate owners should all sit down and take the drug "E" and next thing you know everyone would be hugging eachother and drawing up the best world plans ever seen.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

16. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Despite Iran or Palestines beliefs, if the holocaust really did happen then Germany needs to give up land, every country needs to work together to come up with a solution rather than just more problems. I don't care if the holocaust did or did not happen, the point is: Israel shouldn't occupy land that is not rightfully theirs.

17. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Or if we'd let them back in.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Frankly it's been almost 60 years. All the people living there now are established. They should all learn to live together or form two states for the Israelis and Palestinians. It's not such a large country that the land will make such a HUGE difference.

edit: it's shortsighted to expect the Israelis to pack up and leave, just as it's ridiculous to expect the Palestinians ever will.

19. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

*sigh* I wish I had all the proper solutions for the world and the best we can offer is love, but there is also so much greed flowing in every direction that I don't know if love will ever quench the thirst of those who want only more power and money.

While I am not a violent person, I almost want to have palestine and Israel quaranteened until those bastards can learn to live together in peace, they would either obliterate themselves off the map, or learn to be more peaceful and civilized.

20. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Yes ... while Ahmadinejad may have a point about Palestinians paying for the sins of others (not only Germans - Yemenites and Moroccans a century or so ago too) his point is 60 years out of date.

Germany today is sixteen times the size of Israel, and lost much more territory than that to Russia after WW II, and had to absorb about ten million refugees expelled from Eastern Europe. Maybe while all that was going on, the allies could've carved out another tiny state and given it protection under NATO. But now? Germany has been united for decades ... Israel has built new cities ... you can't just turn back the clock and shuffle things for your pleasure. That is Ahmadinejad's mistake.

21. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member

Ok, but can we not also look at Ahmadinejads success? He offers to talk about all this, he says his uranium is only for his citizens to have electricity and not have to depend upon oil, but alas, Bush says he is just trying to avoid things. Rather than being extreme animals our world leaders need to sit down one on one, have some smokes and TALK TALK TALK.

I don't think anyone is in the "right" here, and I believe that until peace is acheived in the middle east, not everyone in this world is doing their part for peace.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ahmadinejad is not the real leader of Iran, just the president. The Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces, controls the military intelligence and security operations; and has sole power to declare war. He is above the president.

23. Sci-Phenomena Reality is in the Minds Eye Registered Senior Member