Court TV Psychic claim: Plane found -- but claim untrue

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by amindformurder, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amindformurder Registered Senior Member

An investigation has revealed that Court TV's leading "psychic detective", (with 9 episodes during the last season), misled millions of TV viewers over the last 20 years. A plane crash near Gardner Massachusetts, and the actual events surrounding the crash with four passengers aboard are compared against the psychic claims at www.amindformurder.com This is a startling revelation about the psychic a senior FBI official regards as "the best" and dozens of law enforcement officials nationally have supported. Extensive documentation is available on the web, and search recommendations include "psychic - runway 18/36 - Gardner, Massachusetts" Well worth your time. Information continues to expand every few weeks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. amindformurder Registered Senior Member

Regular updates now provided at www.amindformurder.com Additionally a complete investigative summary is now also posted covering psychic Noreen Renier's claims of locating a crashed airplane with four passengers. Lengthy but solid information about this Court TV psychic.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RickyH Valued Senior Member

My paranormal abilities and entities in me are telling me, the case will end in mistrial, and a plane will crash and land on the judges head. But if it doesn't happen, sue Robert, my no nonsense entitie. He's a good lawyer! LMAO!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. amindformurder Registered Senior Member

Well, not quite. On April 5, 2007 a Washington U.S. District court ruled in favor of skeptic writer John Merrell over Court TV police psychic Noreen Renier. The court awarded Merrell $39,558.11 and all of Renier's counter claims were eliminated. She also is responsible for her own legal fees near $35,000 and the losses she claimed for $7000 covering promotional materials for her book titled A Mind for Murder. And the publisher cancelled the book and thus she also has lost an estimated $28,500 thru April 2007 in royalities.
    Add it up and the total is over $110,000. Even for a psychic that's got to sting.

8. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

And the really funny thing is that she couldn't see ANY of it coming!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

A lot of officers have a tendency to pretend to know what's going on when they don't. This is just a fancier version of that.

10. psyfi Registered Member

I've never met a psychic who could predict anything personally. That doesn't mean they're not out there I guess. I mentioned a site on the UFO thread called thefinalchallenge.com. They have a bunch of challenges on there, but I saw one about psychics. Maybe someone should send that lady there. Probably a bad idea. She'd probably try to sue someone for exposing her. Does anyone here know a of somebody who is a true psychic? I'd like to get a reading. Maybe it'll change my mind.

11. amindformurder Registered Senior Member

amindformurder critical website changes

Under a 2010 court agreement the critical website amindformurder is now under the management of "psychic" Noreen Renier rather than her critic. However those wishing to read a critical analysis of the 2005 edition of the book and related claims by Noreen Renier can find material at "commentarybysherlock" with a dot com.

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

There are no such thing as true psychic's, just fakes, conmen and women and the very occasional classified operations guinea pig (Who's data is actually obtained from an actual physical investigation of cases).

I know this because my crystal ball tells me so

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This thread is just a blantent advertisement for a website, while you might well be a human you should know better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.