Bush plans to attack Iran already on assembly line

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HonorAndStrength, Aug 14, 2006.

1. HonorAndStrength I know nothing Registered Senior Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_5eBrfrWoTk
    Link will take you to the clip on CNN where Seymour Hersh of the New Yorker, the one who mainstreamed the Abu Gahrib story, breaks the story.

A war with the United States attacking Iran is going to happen before 2008....... according to Bush.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vega Banned Banned

Alright I'll keep that in mind to make sure I'm not anywhere between U.S and Iran when that happens!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Novacane Registered Senior Member

It's sad to say this, but if the U.S. attacks Iran, no American will be safe in any muslim country, thanks to Bush.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. mikasa11 Registered Senior Member

Hahaha...I'd say no american's safe in any muslim country already!

8. Novacane Registered Senior Member

One way to confirm it. Put on your 'I Love The U.S.A.' or 'BUSH RULES' T-Shirt and head to Iran. Keep us posted.

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

How is he going to pay for it?

10. Novacane Registered Senior Member

By getting impeached!

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

The same way every American does: with credit

- N

12. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

It's never going to happen, and if it did it would be a disaster.

The occupation nightmare is already just about as much as the US can handle in Iraq and Afghanistan....

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Unless there was a convenient incident that sways US public to "do something". I mean, suppose there was a major terrorist attack in the US, won't the public cry out for retaliation? Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, but without 9/11 I doubt the Iraq war would have taken place.

14. candy Valued Senior Member

I am afraid that an attack on Iran will happen and it will be a disaster for the US.
    The more pressure that is applied to get the troops out of Iraq the greater the chances of redirecting attention to Iran becomes.

15. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Unless it ends up like I suspect it's going to: US tells UN to go fuck itself, invades, makes a complete mess, hangs around for a bit, makes even more of a mess and then asks the UN for a multinational force to do its dirty work.

16. idlecontrol Registered Member

if he takes out as many people as possible then right on

17. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

wow, i bet you have a long run here.

18. Vega Banned Banned

nah, jusr nuke em...say well you guys asked for nukes!!

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That would certainly help. Then there is just the rest of the Muslim countries (and their oil and terrorists) to worry about.

20. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

No American will be safe anywhere! Not even in our own country. Do you know just how powerful Iran is? According to the CIA, Iran has over 20 MILLION people fit for military service, twice as much than Iraq, and though we have over five times as much, it will still be a disaster due to Iran's military technology. Going to war with Iran will be nothing like it was with Iraq. Not only does Iran's numbers far surpasses that of Iraq, but also Iran's abundant military technology is years beyond what Iraq's ever was. Yeah, sure... Iraq had MIG's and such, but what did they do with them when we declared war and even before? They plugged them up and buried them in sand. Iran won't do that. Iran has the capabilities to go full force against any nation they want, and though they may not succeed, they will still cause much devastation. You think Iraq hates us? They didn't REALLY hate us until we declared war on them. Irani citizens as a majority do not agree with Americans and our way of life and thus hate us for many reasons mostly due to religion. Wanna really know what war with Iran will be like? Take the allied casualties from the Iraq war, multiply them by atleast two times, then add a a full-fledged Irani military; Army, Air Force and all. If we go to war with Iran, we will regret it on the first day. Our economy will flop, gas and oil prices will sky-rocket, and we will go into another depression.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  21. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Oh and then don't forget that China and Syria will side with Iran, so when u take on Iran, your taking on China and Syria as well.

22. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

23. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

China? Hehe ... I think Iran would lose control of most of their oil/gas/resources if they made that deal...