Calling All NEO-CONS! Please answer this question UK Bomb plot

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Blackrain, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Ok, please help me out with this! CNN reported that Tony Blair and George Bush have been in constant contact for the last week regarding this latest terrorist attack. My question is, why in the fuck did George Bush and Tony Blair go on VACATION if they KNEW an attack on their soils were imminent?

This is why I'm holding my breath on this. I don't trust the Keystone cops of Scottland Yard, or British intelligence. This is the same keystone agency who lied about the brazillian man, wearing a Black Coat, with wires hanging out, fleeing from the police. Then 2 weeks later, we learn that he didn't have a Black coat, he didn't run, and didn't have any wires hanging out from his body.

And come to find out, the London Bombing Suspect was an MI6 asset?
    http://www.borrull.org/e/noticia.php?id=56927

Now ask yourselves this question. If you were the Leader of a nation, and knew your constituency was about to blown to pieces, would go to the fucking Caribean? Or to Crawford Texas? I'm sorry, but I judge people based on their actions not their word. And Blairs & Bush's actions didn't illustrate that their nations were about to be under attack.

This is another sophisticated psyops operation, to justify the police state tactics orchestrated by our Aristocratic, commonor hating rulers.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phonetic stroking my banjo Registered Senior Member

Tony Blair's hardly likely to let the shit hit the fan before he goes on holiday is he?
    He's hardly likely to get himself stuck in Heathrow.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

With all due respect, bush spends 350 days a year at his texas ranch, so i cant figure where u r coming from here, is it the 15 days a year he spends on holiday at the whitehouse?

Blair takes one holiday a year with his young family, & every year the uk press & politicians keep asking him why is he leaving the country now, in this current crisis, which is anything from the price of cod is going up & our fish & chip dinners will be harder to buy, or the on going farces in the middle east, orthe daily muslim militant plots in the UK, i dont object to a man having a holiday once a year, nearly everbody does, the UK is not a one man band, there is a whole government to make decisions.

"Keystone cops of Scottland Yard, or British intelligence"

Is that the same british intelligence that smashed the IRA, into a bunch of grasses, we knew about there next op before they did.

The brazilian was a illegal immigrant, if he had left the country when he was supposed to do, the situation of him being shot would never have arisen in the 1st place, there is a lesson in law & order for all, obey the laws of the country u r living in......

The only reason he ran from the police is because he was a illegal alien, he created is own problem, if armed people tell me to stop, i dont run, i say hi nice day, is there anything i can do for u, or help u with ?????

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Flat out false. - typical for you. I doubt you have anything to do with England, most English I have known have a respect for the truth, duty, honor, etc. That is why they have apologized, both to his family and to Brazil.

8. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

Exactly, the CCV camera that the British claimed didn't work on that day. Indeed did work, and the tape leaked out. And it showed that the Brazillian man DID NOT RUN. So yeah Vincent, please read up on the facts before you spread more disinformation. I'm not raggin on the Brits. Because our intelligence community in America has serious issues also.

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You are either ignorant, for this is in errror, or a foul liar, for you know this is an error. Come to think of it, the two conditions are not mutually exclusive.
    How dare you besmirch the memory of an innocent guest in our country who fell victim to incompetence and panic. How dare you indulge in blatant lies. This particular post falls far below even your normally sewer like utterings. You disgust me.

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

I'm not really an advocate of conspircy theories but the first thing which sprang to mind yesterday was "how convenient"
    Old tony is getting pelters about doing fuckall in the middleeast and getting equal trouble here in the uK about this silly and very expensive national ID card system he wants to introduce.

the bomb threat gives the perfect justification for his silly National ID card scheme.

However if this bomb plot is true, then the plotters need severe treatment.

I would not even piss on these people even if they were on fire!!

11. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i think that the scale of the situation is so huge that it is real, if there had been any mistakes then there would have been condemnation on a global scale

12. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

i'm not saying the plot is false or fake,
    however, the new rule prohibiting carry on luggage, including electronics and liquids (toiletries, cosmetics, baby milk, etc)
    is sure to save a LOT of money on airline fuel, during this current peak in fuel prices.

i mean think about it, if the average person carries on a meager 2kg less, and there are how many people per plane, how many flights per day? thats a lot less weight you have to fly from a to b, and a lot less fuel you'll need to do it.

i mean, someone actually succeeded in this liquid explosive plot on a flight to manilla in like 1998 wasnt it?
    he used his digital watch FFS!! and this hasnt occurred to intelligence until now?
    someone could have copycatted that guy from 1998 years ago.

13. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately there is no way to be safe from airliner destruction by one willing to die and well informed, but some measures seem needed still and others, already in place, are simply silly "second bests."

Some of you may have noticed my absence for most of July. - I was visiting grand children in US and wife needed a normally simple operation that was complex because of two prior ones, so we went to the most experienced surgeon in the world for it. (He does 6 to 8 a day!) - All went well, thank you.

I had forgotten to pack my tiny (<3cm blade) “Swish” pocketknife, so it was lost at airport security. On the plane (a nine-hour plus flight) I had my non-drinking wife ask for a small bottle of the same wine, I asked for. I could have been one of five terrorists. We terriorists could have gone to the bath rooms, especially those near the front, and emerged when our watches showed the pre-agreed times, with wine bottles having broken ends in each hand, quickly killed all the flight attendants, except one which we forced to ask if the pilot needed coffee, etc.

If I could not get four other crazies to die with me, could not get the cabin door opened etc. I could use the swallowed (or insert elsewhere) encapsulated nitroglycerin "pills/packages" recovered in the bathroom etc. - As I said, there is no way to be safe by making “war on terrorists.”*

The only way your children will be safe is to make sure materialistic living conditions are more fairly distributed so few will be anxious to leave this Earth for the "promised land" the martyrs expect.
    -----------------------------------------------
    *Same point I have been trying to make to Buffalo Roam in thread “What should Israel do?”

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2006
  14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

So rob the rich and give to the poor, please explain how to go about making it equal for everone? The best way for the Palistinans would be to make peace and spend the money on their infrastructure, not on more weapons.

15. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

If I had overseen an international sting on terriorists and I knew that the operation would be carried out when I was on hoilday I would be happy to be putting my feet up. Surely if he had cancelled his hoilday it might have alerted the terrorists that something was amiss I'm not a Blair fan but I don't see why he should have stayed around to see an operation that went smoothly. What would he do?

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You persist in publicly displaying your ignorance: it is a charming trait. I commend you for it.
    Wealth can be created. It need not be taken from the rich and given to the poor. It is regrettable that intellect does not share these characteristics.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Ophiolite, yes I know that, I was responding to Billy T, read the whole statement:

he was the one lobbying for wealth redistribution.

18. Blackrain Registered Senior Member

I can understand where you're comming from but I don't agree. Imagine yourself walking up to your Boss at work. And ask him can you work from home during the time your department has an enormous project that's due in a few days. You tell your boss "Hey, I have a computer, phone, and Fax line at home, can I just do my work from home" Your Boss would tell you HELL NO. Because your company doesn't pay you to work in the comfort of your own home. They pay you to be on location, and focused. That's what our Leaders should been doing. I picture Bush as Captin Kurk commanding his Starship enterprise. Could you imagine him telling Spock "Hey, we have teleconfrencing, I'm just going to stay on Earth while you guys go fight the Klingons. Because If I go, we might tip the Klingons off! Doesn't sound like the actions of a responsible leader does it?

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Blackrain, my brother in law does it all the time, and I have heard of many other that do the same. And the PM has much more sophisticated communication system than anything you have available.

20. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I am definitely not wanting to equally distribute wealth etc. I am a strong believer in the need for economic incentives.* As direct result of Israel's destruction, many Palestinians can not adequately afford to feed their children. I doubt that the production of wealth from such a destroyed economic base can reverse this condition without great external aid for at least a decade. My point, wish, is that Israel realize that it is not in Israel's interest to make much of the Islamic world, correctly or not, believe a martyr's death is to be preferred to the life of a Palestinian.

You or some one mentioned that fact that part of the oil money which flows into Saudi Arabia is funding the schools that train terrorist - may be true- I have no way to know. If the house of Saudi loses control of that oil, it will be very bad for Israel - assured destruction as within a year so little oil will come form the ME at US will public will join the rest of the world in the hatred of Israel, Israel is rapidly creating globally now with it "Lebanon operations." - Israel is not winning, but rapidly losing in Lebanon, even if every last Hezbolla fighter is killed, when you take the longer time scale view I do.
    ------------------------
    *Earlier today I told of train ride in Hungary many years ago and its conversation with young Russian economics student. Read that and you will see why I feel this way. (In the World/Politics forum's poll thread "Judge bands a book" posted exactly on the hour.)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2006
  21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Billy T

“ The only way your children will be safe is to make sure materialistic living conditions are more fairly distributed so few will be anxious to leave this Earth for the "promised land" the martyrs expect. ”

your words, and the principals of communism,

22. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Not true (and pleas stop distorting my words, this is second time I have had to correct your distortion of them.) - Much more the words of Heny Ford, hardly a communist, who realized that he could get much richer if his workers were paid enought to buy a car.

I have already clearly stated that I am not for communistic equal divison of an ever decreasing pie, especially as always in pratice, some are "much more equal" than others as in animal farm.

IMHO, Ford's greatest contribution to America was not the assemble line, as is usually taught in school - he was far from the first to make one. What Ford did with his "living wage policy" was to terminate the gross explotation of the workers that then existed, create the great consumer economy that has driven the world economy ever since.

It would be very good for Isreal to do the same as they have the tecnology to outproduce all their neighbors and economically rule the ME. Too bad they want to suppress their neighbors, send them back in to 14th century, etc. with bombs, if not kill them instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2006
  23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Billy T, distort your words? I bow to the master,

Originally posted by Billy T

Then as I ask before how do you do so with out implementing the communist principle of:

If the Palestinians and the Hezbullah had taken the money they have spent on weapons of war they could have already been well on their way to lifting their people out of their poverty, you forget that they choose to buy weapons and continue the path of war, and no matter what Israel does unless they decide to win this war now, and the world gets out of the way and lets them, there will be another, and another, and another, until they final do loose and then you will see a major blood bath the likes of the Holocaust of WWII perpetrated on the Jews. You are the expert on the astronomy, I'm may not be a full expert on war, but I have much more practical experience in the matter, and have a very large knowledge of what weapons systems can and can't, I'm into weapons like your are into astronomy, it was my job and it is also my hobby, and yes your system of ciws sound great but all you have to do to negate that is change the profile of the rocket flight and fire them higher and the ciws can't reach them, or put up a massive barrage and over whelm the processor and you will have leakers coming through, you fire several hundred rocket at a time and I have no doubt that Hezbullah, Hamas, or Fatah have the penitence and the brains to figure this out to, after all I am only a humble sergeant, and know how to do this already, there has never been a successful out come of a conflict once you go on the defensive anywhere in history, once you are defensive you lose.