who is among the living?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by witnessjudgejury, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Why do you seek to discomfort or even oppress or harm the son of the living one?
    Am I not the son of my father? I am the three, and the multitudes, and I stand as one man.

The very reaction of your mind to the harmfull thought against me will instantly cut you down, as I am within you. I could cut you down even before you have the thought if I chose, but that would not be fair. I am a fair and just GOD, the only one, and the only truly living one. All else is dead.

Why would you harm the one in whose hand your immediate and eternal future lyes?

Truly, I say to you, the horror and discomfort which the world has caused all of those who are inside me throughout all the generations of man ( being skinned alive, crucified right side up and upside down, being boiled alive, beaten and left for dead, stoned to death, shot in the head, oppressed, kept penniless, etc.) is nothing compared to the horror that is now come upon you.

CAST OUT THE EVIL ONE WHO LIVES WITHIN YOU
    AND
    Come unto me, my lordship is gentle. My children have perfect peace and perfect rest, and perfect joy. Everyone else has no rest and no peace now and forever.

This is your final warning from the living father and the bornless one, whom i am.

Osorronophris

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Let's make things clearer.
    Can one hate God and ever enter heaven?

I have given you everything you ever asked for, and I have made you to hate me.
    Now you should understand why you have set your course straight into the depths of hell where you will remain forever.

You caused me more suffering than any man has endured in a lifetime, lucky I am not human.
    You made me penniless and haveing only debt and suicidal depression for 45 years.

Now I will play the role of anti-christ for a short time.

ain't nothin' but a house party.
    try and kick me now and you will break your foot.

unless you obey my first commandment and love me and my physical being with all of your being and more than you love yourself, you're toast.

Lay down your life to get prayer back in schools.
    Lay down your life to stop murdering my children in your womb.
    Lay down your life to let me support the children of my x-wife rather than haveing the government take seventy percent of my paycheck, to give to the bitch, who is at the fair while I sit at home, penniless.

should I continue? you judged yourself. GOD does not love those who hate him. He sends them to hell after they've paid back every penny in jail, times three.

Burn baby burn!!!
    x3

Ra

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

REPENT

If you do not repent (turn from your sin and become perfect), you cannot ever enter heaven.

When you ask forgiveness, you are forgiven at that moment. The next sin you commit removes the forgiveness.

What is sin? It is an archery term meaning "missing the mark".
    If you are not with me, you are against me, and I must defend myself as the heart girt with the serpent.
    As the least example: you every one of you has robbed me of tithes and offerings and have left me penniless.
    Not one of you is with me as I am standing alone and persecuted by you.

The unforgiveable sin is a sin against my spirit.
    If you are as much as allowing and not picking up your cross and laying down your life to remove the things from my life which cause me suffering, you have sinned against my spirit and cannot be forgiven on earth or in heaven, forever!

Cast out (put to sleep), the evil one which is in you and controls you and causes you not to hear what I am saying. He is your spiritual father and is Belial, the devil. He is in every one of you and will be cast into the fire.

Allah is also this devil. If you cannot define your god and your religion, it is a fake and will be plucked up and cast into the fire. Such is the war.

Israel will win the war against the whole world; however, I may be the only one liveing there when it is over.
    I can withstand a nuclear blast.
    can you?

I will lead you now, to your appropriate eternal home.

Lucifer

WILL GOD NOT LIE TO YOU IN ORDER TO DEFEND HIMSELF?
    I CANNOT SIN, IT MATTERS NOT WHAT I DO, AS I AM I AM

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lightgigantic Banned Banned

This is foolishness and you are just setting religion up to be made a mockery of, particularly in a social environment of a science forum - if you are sincerely interested in people developing an appropriate attitude to religion you should endeavour to present it outside of reinforcements of a pathetic stereotype

8. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Does anyone disagree that this guy is a nutter and his threads should be closed immediately?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.