Is England the chosen land, why is it the greatest country in the world ********

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Jul 29, 2006.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The UK is with out doubt the chosen land, it is the only country in the world, that is free of deadly snakes, deadly spiders, & mosquitoes, how is it every country in the world has mosquitoes but the UK does not, is it because it is the chosen land, that god created himself as his prize asset.

look at the facts france is infested with mosquitoes yet it is only 30 miles away from the uk, it seems we have a halo protecting us from natures worst species, the only way they access the uk is on the back of trucks from europe.

The worlds greatest ever empire, the worlds greatest ever democracy.

No wonder there are buses leaving all over poland every 30 minutes, all heading for the uk, the favourite destination of all all immigrants, we draw them like magnets, i dont know its like if your a immigrant, there is just one place to go the UK, the greatest country in the milky way.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reign-Mack Registered Senior Member

england has mosquitoes. ...and too many Rats to be the chosen land

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Every country? Are you absolutely positive about this?

Umm.. how does 'no' sound? It's probably because it's an island and mosquitos don't like water or something. I expect other islands benefit similarly.

Being an island does confer certain other benefits, though. I think it gives us Brits a sense of oneness, far more so than land-locked nations. This can manifest itself in John Bull patriotism, as in your case - an obsession with kepping Johnny Foreigner out. On the other, it can manifest itself as increased tolerance and open-mindedness - a willingness to welcome anybody provided that they adapt to the British way of life.
    Not any more.
    One of them, I think. I do think we're in danger of losing ground to the Scandinavians though, most of whom report themselves happier than us:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

England != UK

We certainly don't have any sense of "oneness". What about all those immigrants who just want to take welfare from us? What about all the pakistanis who just want to rip non-pakistani people off? The leering 'groids who just want a nice chubby blonde to impregnate? What about all the foreigners who keep to themselves and don't bother mixing with us "natives"? If there is one period in time when our the strength of our British "identity" has been at an all-time low, it is right now. Look at any English classroom on the news....brown faces outnumbering white kids. That is the future for the UK unless we get our shit together. Foreigners are colonising our country, and we are paying them to do it, while giving them perks and preferential treatment over our own citizens.

The solution? Close the gates.

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Actually mosquitos love water. In fact they lay their eggs in water and require water in order to breed. That's why they used to spray bodies of water with DDT; they're mosquito breeding grounds. Check out a place like Florida.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Some of the mosquitos that spread the hot new diseases like West Nile can breed in the rainwater that accumulates in a bottle cap.

Many of us anglophone foreigners won't give you much of an argument. We have soft spots in our hearts for Mother England, even those of us whose ancestors came from elsewhere. You do good P.R., you've gotten a lot of mileage out of the Beatles, Monty Python, and James Bond. Not to mention the BBC Mystery and other programs they show over here on PBS.

And I do mean "England." All we Americans know about Scotland is haggis and bagpipes. Gives us the shivers.

9. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Media paranoia, fed by suckers like you.

10. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

I certainly didn't come to any of those conclusions by listening to the media.

What it comes down to is it is fine for foreigners to flock to an immigrant country like the USA, but WE ARE NOT THE USA. We are a country of indigenous people and we are about to be bred out, and what's worse is that the idiot population is welcoming it. If that means that by survival of the fittest we are going to disappear, then so fucking be it....do you seriously think that when the UK consists of a few eighty year old white people and a majority of foreigners, and we are a minority in our own homeland we will see any "affirmative action"?

11. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

More paranoia. I live in a working-class area in a working-class town. I can't remember the last time I saw a black face. According to the 2001 census ethnic minorities make up 7.9% of the UK population. The vast majority of these were, of course, born here. Yes, we need to tighten up on illegal immigration but it's nowhere near as much of a crisis as the scaremongers would like us to believe.

12. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

It's not just illegal immigration that's the problem. It's the "anyone can come here" crap the government is putting out. Sure, we could do with some more people who are educated in certain fields, but we don't need any more poor people. We are not an immigrant nation, and (someone should tell Tony Blair this) we are not the USA. Ethnic diversity is one thing, purposely importing people who despise us is another. The immigrants don't give a fuck about us or the state of our country. They don't care about equality unless it benefits them or in the form of "affirmative action" gets them a foot in the door ahead of a white person. While we are chanting "happy family" mantras they are thinking about how they can have some fun knocking up our slut women (or africans spreading HIV or even just coming here for free treatment) or defrauding the benefits system and sending the profits back home. Even those who choose to work honestly are sending money out of the country back to their families. For reference see the damage to the German economy that was caused in the 80s by turkish migrant workers.

Just watch "The Bill" for fuck's sake. You'd be forgiven for thinking it was set somewhere in africa.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  13. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Note to non-UK readers: 'The Bill' is a UK TV programme about the police.

It's all made up.

14. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Your point being? Is the actor's skin colour fictional too?

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

No - but trendy TV producers don't recruit actors to reflect the national demographic. For a more accurate representation look at the 2001 census.

16. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

They're supposed to be colour blind aren't they?

Why would they purposely recruit such a high proportion of black actors to play police officers?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What does it matter? Are they good actors? Is it a good show?

That's more important.

18. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Because they're a bunch of trendy liberals. Or maybe all the white actors were busy that day. I've no idea to be honest but I know it doesn't reflect the make-up of the general population, more than 9 in 10 of whom are white.

19. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

No, it's utter rubbish. It used to be good when it first came out but overstayed its welcome and went down the tubes years ago.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So why has whatzisname got a poker up his about it?

21. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Dunno. I suspect he gets a poker up his about a lot of things. Why can't everyone - and I do mean everyone - just calm the fuck down?

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Oh alright, I get the hint.

I'll be comatose from now on

23. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

No, no, not you! You're calm enough!