Mother and Father of all words, scriptures.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by genep, Jun 29, 2006.

1. genep Guest

The Mother and Father of all words:
    These words are the long lost, and nearly forgotten, very holy scriptures that first gave us the ancient Indus River Monism, non-duality, of Advaita, “there is no other.”
    These most ancient of scriptures would then, in turn, give us the Vedas, the Bible and Koran and also all the most potent words that were specifically edited out of the scriptures so the Bible and Koran could then fanatically rule the world, with far less potent words.
    These are the only scriptures that are worth anything but only because they add up to nothing but words, potent words. They are translated here into English for all the truths words need to be potent.

WARNING -- if words can offend you then DO NOT -- I REPEAT -- DO not read the Mother and Father of all words

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

Get thee behind me Satan.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. General_Paul Registered Senior Member

Hey Lawdog, why don't you time travel back to the Crusades and see how long it'd take before you'd get your arm hacked off or crucified by a pissed off arab? Your religion has poisoned the minds of hundreds of generations of this planet, may your reincarnated spirit be that of a gnat, because that's how big you really are in the grand picture.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. genep Guest

I AM YOU, satan.