G=m(c2/e)/(sv)

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Starman, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

G=M(C2/E)/(SV)

I do not know if this makes any sense, but here it is.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Gravity must be the negative pressure of compressed Spatial Volume. My hypothesis is.

Gravity equals Mass times the speed of light divided by the Electron Volts or Energy divided by Spatial Volume.

Gravity must be directly related to the Strong Nuclear Force a residual effect of compressed Space. :bugeye:

In the subatomic world it would seem that the reason things seem to appear and disappear would be a cause and effect of Spatial Volume and pressure. When the pressure fluxgates the sub atomic energy particles become wave energy when the pressure drops. When the Spatial Volume returns to its condensation state the atom energy condensates into mass.

The pressure of Gravity is a direct result of Energy that is compressed. Because Energy in its lowest state is that of Space Vacuum, One must consider that when Energy is compressed into mass it must also compress a proportionate amount of Spatial Volume in the process.

This would account for the curvature of Space Time as a direct result of Mass.

The pressure becomes less and less the further you travel away from Mass because O Space is the balance point or boiling point of Energy.

The existence of elemental mass is a variable of Gravitational Pressure.

There must be an equation for Energy in it's rest state of Spatial Vacuum.

Why could you not just calculate Energy in it's rest state multiplied by the compression rate, would this not yield a formula for Gravity?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CANGAS Registered Senior Member

You assume that Space Time is a valid concept.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Gangas

I am not so sure about the Time factor, I am more concerned about the compression of Space.

Gravity has its effects on Time, however that is not what I am trying to understand.

One truth is everything is connected and energy is everything.

Time seems to be a variable, relevant only to Mankind.

I would like to design an experiment where I could measure the volume of Space Vacuum in a 0 gravity environment.

Then I would like to do a mass to energy conversion and measure the expanse of the Space vacuum.

Would this experiment not prove that Mass is not only compressed energy it is also compressed Space?

Or is this a given and I just do not possess the knowledge that Science understands this to be true?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Starman:

Ok, let's look at this. At this stage, it is very hazy, so I need to ask you some questions to make it clear what you mean by your statements.

What are the symbols in this formula? (i.e. what are G, M, C, E, S and V)?
    And is that C squared or C times two, or what?

What is "spatial volume"?
    How is it compressed?
    How does it exert pressure?
    On what does it exert pressure?
    What does it mean for that pressure to be positive or negative?

Does this relate to your symbolic formula above?
    What are these "electron volts"?
    Energy of what?

How?

I can't really respond to the rest of your post until you've answered these questions, since the rest seems to follow from your definitions.

8. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

G is for Gravity
    M is for Mass
    C2 is for the speed of light squared
    E is for Electron Volts
    SV is for 3D Space Volume

(Spatial volume)
    Spatial Volume is a quanta of Area of 3D Space in a Vacuum with a specific energy level.

(How is it compressed?)
    Space pressure is created when the fabric of 3D space is compressed by the centrifugal force of energy when it condenses into mass, a result of approaching the speed of light in a rotational vortex. This is the result of an extreme event of energy wave propagation via Supernova. Somehow the fabric of space and energy must be interwoven.

(How does it exert pressure?)
    Pressure is created by angular momentum at the light speed barrier where the vortex of energy in the (Mass) is at a point where it can not increase in speed or it will increase in mass and thus move out to a larger part of the vortex. If it slows it will dissolve back into a wave of propagated energy and dissipate back to the rest state energy level. When Mass is stable under proper conditions for it to exist then mass can be stable. If pressure levels rise or fall mass will eventually mutate into another element. This is the direct result of compressed 3D space. The Strong nuclear force must be the result of 3D Space/Energy acceleration to the point by where it forms a vortex. The vortex takes the shape of matter as we observe it. The pressure is created upon compression of 3D Space, it tends to pull in additional uncompressed 3D Space that has not condensed into matter as a result it creates a positive pressure toward the source.

(On what does it exert pressure?)
    At the quantum level.
    Pressure is exerted on all uncompressed 3D space toward the source or (Mass). Matter is sustained because all the Negative pressure of the individual vortexes of energy have orientation toward the center region of Mass so velocities do not change they balance. This negative pressure at the center creates a vacuum. This vacuum created by energy wave vortex propagation is what we observe as the strong nuclear force. A residual effect occurs when Matter is less organized creating a residual force.

(What does it mean for that pressure to be positive or negative?.)

Both positive and negative pressure must be present to form equilibrium.
    Only when 3D Space is compressed will it create a negative pressure in all surrounding space and matter. All matter is attracted to the negative pressure that exists within the center region of the energy vortexes (primary and secondary)

My symbolic formula above is not perfect at all however I am trying to show the relation between Energy wave propagation beyond the speed of light to where it condensates into matter. It is able to do this because it uses the shape of a vortex to achieve higher velocity as it compresses, thus it increases its mass as a result. The vortex creates a negative pressure to establish stability. I am sure my formula needs work.

I can only believe, the formation of mass can only occur when energy exceeds 670 million miles an hour.

9. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

I LIKE IT...

but instead of pressure.. i would say tension.. rolled up tension...

i think if you apply your logic, to my proposals, you will find that they are not so different.... just varied in some fundamentals...

think about it.

-MT

10. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Yes it looks good, I am just starting out, I have to be able to say in words what I see in my head.

Let's work together to work this out. I believe we are on track with the obvious.

JQ

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Starman:

Looking at the units on the right hand side of your equation we have:
    M = kg
    C^2 = m^2/s^2
    E = kg m^2/s^2
    SV = m^3

which combine to give:

m^-3

Your equation cannot be correct unless G also has units of m^-3. I am therefore wondering how "gravity" can be measured in units of reciprocal volume. Please explain.

Also, is your equation the same as:

G=M C2/(E.SV)

How is the energy level of the vacuum determined?

What produces the centrifugal force?
    What is it that approaches the speed of light?
    What kind of energy wave are you talking about, from the supernova?

Also, "somehow" seems very vague. What do you mean by "interwoven", in terms of space and energy?

This doesn't make much sense to me, I'm afraid.

How can angular momentum create pressure?

What would cause the energy to move outwards, if the pressure is inwards?

What would cause the pressure levels to rise or fall?

What causes the acceleration?

What exerts the pressure?

This seems circular to me.

So, what causes the positive pressure, and what causes the negative pressure?

How can an energy wave propagate faster than the speed of light? Doesn't this go against relativity?

Can you show me how you derived your formula? Or is it a basic postulate (starting point) of your theory?

Energy isn't measured in miles per hour. That is speed. So, what do you mean by this?

13. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

The units of reciprocal volume must be some how related with the amount of energy that exists in the composition of matter. Every element has a specific amount of energy this should be one of the equations.

The energy level of 3D Space must be a potential of energy. In other words it must contain static energy that when disturbed will propagate a wave. It must also have a balance of positive and negative charge or it could contain a slight positive or negative charge. I need some type of equation to calculate what that energy level is.

This is possibly how it works.

If you could picture in your mind 3D space as energy at its lowest state. Now when it is disturbed by an outside force i.e. Wave Propagation or Mass this distorts 3D space from it's dimensional existence 3D space is thus distorted.

Because 3D space is distorted by the pressure wave propagation and mass interaction especially at the speed of light. This disturbs the 3D space rest state and causes the energy that it contains to rotate. When it enters a spin state depending the level of disturbance it may spin into a vortex creating a negative and positive pressure energy system.

This in effect creates a distortion of that 3D space to the point where it becomes less in volume. When the energy contained within it becomes so compressed it precipitates in what we observe as Neutrons and Protons. What we observe as or consider to be mass is only energy in motion of the vortex with the event horizon of the vortex observable in the nuclease.

All 3D space must be connected and under tension. When 3D space is compressed into matter it creates a distortion of the 3D space that surrounds it.

This is important, as this vacuum energy is compressed it creates a negative pressure toward the center of mass. Due to the distortion of the 3D space surrounding the compressed energy (mass) the energy in the surrounding distorted 3D space is now at a lower state of attraction therefore all other energy vortexes are attracted to the stronger attraction of the compressed energy or (mass).

Let me explain in words what I want the equation to do.

The backward equation:

Energy in it's natural state is 2D wave form in 3D space untill it's wave is compressed into a rotational formation thus creating a 3D energy or what is known as matter.

Energy level of 3D space (not distorted) Let us give it a value of (-0.1 ev for one cubic meter of 3D space) divided it into the energy level of matter.

Then we understand how much 3D space has been compressed into the area of the mass.

Multiplied by the area of undisturbed 3D space. This should arrive to the amount of space volume distorted and thus we should be able to calculate the effect and distortion of the surrounding 3D space effected by matter. This distortion should yield an amount of energy level less than the natural state of the undisturbed 3D space because it has been distorted and now contains more volume, and less or longer energy wave forms. This should allow us to calculate the force of Gravity toward the center of all mass.

This figure can not be 0, because there exist a tension in the fabric of space. Because space can be distorted by the weak force of gravity this number must be close to 0 yet it must have attraction so this is how I arrived at (-0.1 ev) for the value

This is caused by the energy wave rotation into the vortex. Instead of a longitudinal wave of energy, we now have a cylindrical wave form that is attracted to the focus point of the vortex. Because of the spin velocity
    gets grater as the energy wave is pulled into the negative force of the vortex it becomes near the velocity of light and it precipitates into what we perceive as matter (Protons and Neutrons) under the pressure of the centrifugal force of the vortex.

The spin of the energy vortex at its focus point.

I envision the particulate interaction with 3D space during supernova that induces the spin and compression of 3D space energy into matter.

I have to go parasailing now and will come back and finish later today.
    Parasailing was a blast,

now where was I?

When you have electrons in the orbital position of the atom it is because the distortion of 3d space around the nuclease is distorted and the positive charge at the center of the mass of the nuclease is actually negative pressure created by the multiple vortices of the Protons and Neutrons.

When the electron is free from the effect of matter it travels as a wave, when it is close enough to the mass of an atom to be captured, then it takes the function of matter. The electron is an important step between the conversion of energy to mass. The electron exists in both states, 1st the state of what we consider to be matter and 2nd what we observe to be energy.

3D space must contain the electron in abundance as free entities suspended by like charges. In other words all of space must be a vast sea of electrons. This would account for power generation, even though the actual generators never decrease in mass the provide a flow of free electrons these electrons must come from the vacuum of 3D space.

When the energy and 3D space is compressed this effects the fabric around it by no longer having in place a like charge to maintain the uniform structure of 3D space. Now that 3D space and its energy or electrons are compressed into the energy vortex the surrounding 3D space is distorted. This is what I mean by interwoven 3D space and energy.

Very simple, if we compare the vortex with a tornado you can quickly understand how angular momentum creates negative and positive pressure.

The pressure is inward because of the vacuum of 3D space yet when the energy wave exceeds the speed of light then it creates a worm hole distorting the fabric of 3D space this could be caused by a large energy induction to the vortex by the way of high velocity charged particles.

What makes the energy vortex move to Outward orbital positions and most likely trigger discentrigration back to energy of the matter would be a disturbance of the energy vortex by a foreign objects such as neutrinos or neutrons or by a change of pressure of near our side forces of dense mass or lack there of such as black holes ect. Different elements would be effected in different ways. Not all nuclei react the same.

Change in the angular momentum or rotational speed of the energy wave.

As the negative pressure of the vortex increases by the increased rotational speed, The acceleration is caused as an eddie effect of charged partials accelerated to the speed of light traveling in a strait line or vector.

It has always puzzled my as to why the Vortex is everywhere we look in nature. I believe that it is because it is the structure of all matter.

It can not unless it is compressed and an outside force is applied. Relativity never considered the compression of energy waves. Relativity never calculated the motion of energy within matter.

Yes, this is a starting point of my hypothesis and I am looking for some help with the math. I wish to balance this equation in order to confirm my hypothesis.

Energy waves propagate at the speed of light this is not a constant however. Wave forms can be slowed and accelerated and deflected and absorbed. Energy is measured in amplitude, voltage, wave length or frequency. Energy is basically 2D energy and it forms a 3D structure when it is condensed into matter.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  14. yale_s Registered Senior Member

Excuse this interuption, but I always have trouble following equations with ""^" used with powers. It is much clearer to use sub or superscripted characters:

C<sup>2</sup>

Just a suggestion...

yale

15. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Yale can you look at my above reply to James R and let me know if you can help us with this equation of the energy vortex system? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for pointing out the subscript. I never used it before.

Starman

16. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

G=M(C2/E)/(SV)

G = M*C<sup>2</sup>/(E*S*V)

Or

G = M*C<sup>2</sup>*(E*S*V)<sup>-1</sup>

17. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Would this work?

G=M(C2/1Ev)=A/3=(SV)

where by G for Gravity equals Mass times (the speed of light squared divided by 1 electron volt) equals A divided 3 in order to convert 2D energy to 3D space equals spatial volume.

This equation will explain how much 3D space is compressed into the mass however it will not explain the spin of the energy wave vortex.

I need some geometry to explain the spin and angular motion of the energy vortex and how it enables 2D energy waves to form 3D matter.

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

That makes no sense. It is different from your original equation.

How good are you at math, anyway?

19. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Yes, it is different from the original equation, The original equation was just a quick formula I put together. I am trying to improve it to show the relation between energy, mass and gravity.

Do you understand the Hypothesis? If you do and you are good at math how would you write the equation to show the correlation.

For practical reasons we will assume 1 cubic meter of space contains 0.1 electron volts. Now calculate the electron volt potential of a given mass and show how many cubic meters of space are compressed into the given mass.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Well I know very little about physics but I can try to put it into a relation for you...

Try giving me a list of all the relations you hypothesized.

21. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 30, 2006
  22. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

It looks to me like fractals and partical movement.

23. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Yes it is particle movement.

Now if you can picture string theory only the energy waves that make up the particles are string vortex structure instead of loop strings.

This could account for positive and negative pressure or charge what ever you would like to call it. As the vortex of a tornado has negative and positive pressure it could be the same for EM fields that are made up of energy wave vortex structures.

Look at the image the vortex is evident in particle movement this must be the structure and this could be the missing element of string theory.