This insanity was done in 1950's in the city of my birth!...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by draqon, Jun 16, 2006.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Ok watch this movie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfIUnIpSbQI

Even though im proud that they achieved what they achieved in the movie...that just shows that it is really possible to control metabolic processes of a separate head of any organism.

...and this is in the city were I lived, Voronezh. And nothing was said about this. The biggest thing they talked about in the city is very faint possibility of heart transplantation...when in reality medicine was far ahead.

If you dont bother watching movie in full: watch from 05:38

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I do remember hearing thou...that when blood recilculation is done after 10 minutes...detiorates the mind.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

well apparently its exp's like that, that today now help save millions of people in the world...do heart transplants...revive others from coma...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. allisone417 i'll be in my room Registered Senior Member

who determines the worth of life in different forms?

8. draqon Banned Banned

why life itself.

9. Mr. Walis I like cats Registered Senior Member

And who determines the quality of that life? It can't wag it's tail or play catch after all.

10. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

OMG that is so fucking amazing

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I do not even know how to react to that. WOW

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

there is a similar video at the internet archives.
    it was shown to be a hoax.

i never watched this video but the one at the archive shows russians severing the head of a dog then after a little while reattaching it. if dragons video is similar then it too is a hoax.

12. draqon Banned Banned

leopold...the video i posted is definetly true. Such thing exists in my city, Voronezh.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

14. draqon Banned Banned

leopold thats the same video I posted. The video is real, this is a real thing done on animals. The only thing one must understand is that the head of the dog is different from the dog that walked.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

16. draqon Banned Banned

listen the time this experiment was done there was a fuckhead in USA named McCarthy, a drunk son of a bitch who transcended any communist actions to pure shit and made a laugh out of it, its quite obvious from the propaganda on american side that these animal revival experiments had to be disproved any way possible and so they were. Were is there a poodle in the movie? nowhere. And that site u showed me has a poodle and some other pure nonsense that got nothing to do with this case.

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

well dragon it does have everything to do with the video we are talking about.
    take some time and read what it has to say before bashing it.

18. draqon Banned Banned

yeah ok I read it. It approves the film...

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

leopold99,
    Though I have my own doubts, the Wiki link you posted is not proof that the film is a hoax at all.
    In fact, it offers two different views and the opinion that the experiemnts are real and the researcher's fairly illustrious career that followed based on the results of those experiements, leans towards supporting the veracity of the claims, if anything.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

i got the wiki link from a post on the archive saying the film was a hoax
    i posted it without reading it.

like you i also have my doubts but then again something like this video wouldn't surprize me in the least.

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

A few problems.

First. On the severed dog's head experiment.
    It's feasible and has been done with monkey heads in the US, but in the portion of the film where they test the dog's ability to hear sound, it moves its head in a way which doesn't seem possible without a body for the head to be attached to.

Second. On the revival of dead organisms. After 10 minutes of lack of oxygen, the brain would have experienced large amounts of cell death. The revived dog would be brain damaged. But, more than this, parts of the brain that would be vital to the barest rudiments of life (i.e. respiration, heart beat, etc...) would also be damaged.

It's most likely a hoax. Or, perhaps, exageration.

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Reminds me of Vladimir_Demikhov

23. sderenzi Banned Banned

This is ridiculious?! There's no way you need to do all that experimentation to find out that circulating blood in any animal will help it's health. Hell even curing BLUE BABEIES was a simple matter, any half brained more-on would've figured out that redirecting blood from another vessel to the heart would cure it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The only reason these people are so completely dumb is because they are mindless drones.