Thread: The Picture Thread Mark IV

  1. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickelodeon View Post
    One of those dots is a UFO....no?
    shut up, homo.

    yes, you are a homo.

    nickelodeon=homo.

    damn, you got served!

  2. #802

  3. #803
    Sciforums:Reality not required Kunax's Avatar
    Posts
    2,385
    One of those dots is a UFO....no?
    they are all UFO's.

  4. #804
    What is it with all these large pictures lately? You can't even see half without scrolling and I am too lazy to do that.

  5. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside View Post
    shut up, homo.

    yes, you are a homo.

    nickelodeon=homo.

    damn, you got served!
    Fantasizing again?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside View Post
    ps: i hate you.
    that makes me so happy. homo happy.

  6. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickelodeon View Post
    Fantasizing again?
    *hangs head in shame*
    ....yes.

  7. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside View Post
    *hangs head in shame*
    ....yes.
    It's not only your head that is hanging in shame.

  8. #808
    im watching videos about the kkk on youtube.

  9. #809
    They have a supermarket in Finland called KKK.

  10. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by spuriousmonkey View Post
    They have a supermarket in Finland called KKK.
    i just watched a program about the KKK springing up in russia.

    fucking retarded, seeing as the KKK is an american nationalist group.

  11. #811
    Sciforums:Reality not required Kunax's Avatar
    Posts
    2,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident SciMonkey
    What is it with all these large pictures lately? You can't even see half without scrolling and I am too lazy to do that.
    yea, i hate that, shakes fist at people that post large pictures

  12. #812
    do you like my hair short?


  13. #813
    Very nice (easier to check for spiders like that). Hey a Brazilian just moved into the house here just in time for real winter weather.

  14. #814
    oh that must suck
    I'm going to chicago and I think i'll stay there for a while... I'm only going in may though, when it gets warmer

  15. #815
    Oh I think he may find it cozy (he wants to move here) fireplace a glass of wine and a love interest (no, not me), the north can be warm even when it's below freezing.

  16. #816
    Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    oh that must suck
    I'm going to chicago and I think i'll stay there for a while... I'm only going in may though, when it gets warmer
    ill be 2 hours from there, in kalamazoo, michigan.

    send me a pm, and ill hook you up with some lady friends i have in chicago.

  17. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside View Post
    ill be 2 hours from there, in kalamazoo, michigan.

    send me a pm, and ill hook you up with some lady friends i have in chicago.
    I think Varda would prefer man friends, who is going to be most likely to say "cooool" when she whips out a tarantula?? (not to mention other things).

  18. #818

    haha i know more than a few guys in chicago that would surely enjoy her company! i dont think i would introduce them to a lady i barely knew, though.

  19. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil Inside View Post
    ill be 2 hours from there, in kalamazoo, michigan.
    Be sure to go to the Kalamazoo zoo. Just so you get to say it.

    Is it a visit or do you have a second home there?

  20. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Redefine91 View Post
    Be sure to go to the Kalamazoo zoo. Just so you get to say it.

    Is it a visit or do you have a second home there?
    kalamazoo is my hometown.

    no zoo there, though...an "air zoo", though.

    the nearest zoo is about 20 minutes away in battle creek.

Similar Threads

  1. By visceral_instinct in forum Free Thoughts
    Last Post: 10-09-08, 12:04 PM
    Replies: 93
  2. By redarmy11 in forum About the Members
    Last Post: 05-18-08, 01:17 AM
    Replies: 633
  3. By Reiku in forum SF Open Government
    Last Post: 11-26-07, 03:18 AM
    Replies: 8
  4. By James R in forum Formal debates
    Last Post: 11-20-07, 10:14 PM
    Replies: 0
  5. By Facial in forum Linguistics
    Last Post: 03-11-07, 10:23 PM
    Replies: 8

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •